Two Eunbi (Eunha & SinB) 2018 Birthday Support Project

Eunha & SinB 2018 Birthday Support Project

BlizzardKnight

official
K-drama and K-variety fans assemble here!

78 posts in this topic

I watch KDramas a lot! :D And I am a Running Man fan. Yay! I also watch Weekly Idol, :) 2 Days, 1 Night, Daddy and I, Soshi Channel and APink TV :)

2n2075z.jpg

Now for KDramas, just finished watching Producers and DOTS. 

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

I've watched A LOT of kdrama. The last drama I finished was Oh Haeyoung Again. Loved it. And was watching Mirror of the Witch but had to stop cause I found out the ending... now I'm heartbroken.

COsDBpd.gifAR5jPd6.gif

credit to ASquirtle and KingofKpop :3

I watched a lot of drama! "Missing you" is the first drama I watched.

My favorite drama until now is Fashion king, Doctor stranger, and Descendants of the sun. :)  

B8uGkJ2.gifcD7phP8.gif

Thanks to EunhaCute and Asquirtle for the siggy.

Is anyone watching Hwarang? It's pretty good but it'd be even better if Minho was in it more :Sowon:

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

no time to watch kdrama but for gfriend yes i have

LOL give me k drama to watch please

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

I'm a big fan of kdramas and their soundtracks. I've watched W, Signal so far this year, and currently watching Goblin, and I can recommend all of them. The first half of W is amazing, though the second is quite bumpy. Signal is amazing throughout, and Goblin has been great so far. I personally enjoy these because of their original, non-cliche plots, as well as their great soundtracks.

I've watched quite a number of dramas and am watching Goblin now, interesting storyline, recommended to watch!

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

I'm currently watching K2. K2 is recommended to watch too :D 

B8uGkJ2.gifcD7phP8.gif

Thanks to EunhaCute and Asquirtle for the siggy.

Is anyone watching Solomon's perjury?

tumblr_ow9z47GkBR1ucrltao3_400.gif

I don't watch any dramas, but I watch watching Running Man every week. Sometimes Weekly Idol depending on the guests xD 

I'm not quite sure where these shows fit in - I guess reality? Anyway they haven't been mentioned so far but I'm currently watching Society Game and The Genius (S1, only just started haha). I also watched Crime Scene S1, will start S2 sometime hopefully. I would definitely recommend these three shows because they're all very very interesting :3

0EhLe.png

Spoiler

I'm currently watching Love in the Moonlight. So far so good, it's just that the Korean terms are kinda confusing. 

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

I'm a big Running Man fan. I also like to watch Happy Together, Infinite Challenge and Hello Counselor. I've watched a few dramas, Oh My Ghostess, My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox, Seonam Girl's High School Investigators. I have Roku TV and now we have Drama Fever so now I get to watch more dramas. I'm now currently watching Cinderella and the Four Knights. I love Korean Horror and romantic comedies.  My Little Bride with Moon Geun Young is one of my favourite movies.

Even though Running Man will no longer be around with new episodes soon, I'm glad that Drama Fever has all episodes. Thanks Roku TV.

Gfriend has been the best K-Drama for me.

On 1/3/2017 at 7:31 AM, singermelodie1 said:

Is anyone watching Solomon's perjury?

Bump. I was about to but I think I'd go and start now. You're watching this one? Haha

Anyway, I just finished watching Signal these past few days and rewatched some Cheo Yong episodes (just because I kinda miss that awesome series). There's this newly-aired series called Voice. The trailer got me and I'd start watching once subs are out :D Any more like those I've mentioned? 9_9

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

1 hour ago, Acey said:

Bump. I was about to but I think I'd go and start now. You're watching this one? Haha

Anyway, I just finished watching Signal these past few days and rewatched some Cheo Yong episodes (just because I kinda miss that awesome series). There's this newly-aired series called Voice. The trailer got me and I'd start watching once subs are out :D Any more like those I've mentioned? 9_9

Solomon's perjury is so good. 

The one I like for now is only Goblin, for Var show I watch Knowing bro, Running Man, Weekly Idol, Kpop Star and etc

8N9TyIy.gifUDCeUCC.gif

sp-sg-eunha07.gif

sp-sg-eunha024.gif

2 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

Solomon's perjury is so good. 

Alright! Well, I just found the drama as I searched for "Solomon's perjury" because I wanted to rewatch a 2015 Japanese movie of the same name, haha. I don't know if the plot would be similar, though.

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Just now, Acey said:

Alright! Well, I just found the drama as I searched for "Solomon's perjury" because I wanted to rewatch a 2015 Japanese movie of the same name, haha. I don't know if the plot would be similar, though.

it's the Korean version. I didn't watch the Japanese movie but some people on viki said that the Korean version changed some parts.

Watch po kayo ng Weightlifter Fairy! Its too sweet and good storyline!

Watch Scarlet Ryeo. It is a good story with Korean and China history. The characters are so in sync that they are complimenting each other. Its one of 2016 Best Dramas along side DOTS and Reply series.

Sent from my SM-G530W using GFSquad.com mobile app

My most recommended drama is Reply 1988, and the other Reply series (1997 & 1994). 

Great storyline about relationship (with family and friends) and bring daily issues for the complexs inside drama.  Slow tempo storyline make this drama so boring at first, but after 1-3 episodes, will make you want more to watch. This is the best Kdrama ever that I watched.

For Variety show, ofcourse runningman, this show take me into Korea world. But these day I'm so into 2d1n and Knowing Bro. 

TLBrP4n.gif

INFINITE CHALLENGE, WEEKLY IDOL, TRICK OR TRUTH. some variety show i also watch.other than Running Man.

Sent from my SM-G530W using GFSquad.com mobile app

On 1/17/2017 at 10:46 PM, singermelodie1 said:

it's the Korean version. I didn't watch the Japanese movie but some people on viki said that the Korean version changed some parts.

Bump. Update haha, just watched from ep 1 up until the latest and wow, what a really hot series this is, exactly my type. Can't wait for the next onesss B|

---

Since I'm still on the line on waiting for the newer eps, can anyone recommend some more? (Kept on asking since my drama series bandwidth is pretty limited lol)

Detective style, mystery, investigations, etc. Haha

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

If you're looking for a drama that doesn't focus on romance, watch detectives of seonam girls high school !! it focuses on the concepts of friendship and the girls deal with problems some teenagers go through this generation (pregnancy, bullying - physical, emotional & cyber, lgbtq+, family issues, abuse, suicide & depression, low grades/failing, etc.)

12 minutes ago, sowonderful_wishes said:

If you're looking for a drama that doesn't focus on romance, watch detectives of seonam girls high school !! it focuses on the concepts of friendship and the girls deal with problems some teenagers go through this generation (pregnancy, bullying - physical, emotional & cyber, lgbtq+, family issues, abuse, suicide & depression, low grades/failing, etc.)

i watched this!! its really gooodddddd omggg 

im in love with stephanie lee...so tall my beautiful wife TT

Edited by sowonnie

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

the thing for me is, the really popular ones (boys over flowers, playful kiss, descendants of the sun, etc.) are never my 'style' so it's hard to find underrated kdramas that are 'good enough'