BlizzardKnight

official
K-drama and K-variety fans assemble here!

78 posts in this topic

Hi fellow buddies!

Anyone here watches Korean dramas or variety shows?

Currently I am watching 2 dramas: Doctors and 38 Squad.

As for variety shows, I am watching Running Man, Infinity Challenge, Happy Together and We Got Married.

Hope to hear from buddies what you all are watching!!!

YES

i am here

hello..... :D 

Obvious popular favourites: boys over flowers, dots, cheese in the trap, running man, happy together, weekly idol

but my favourite kdrama is sweden laundry. its really funny and cute! :D

also i love all of choi minhos dramas <3

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

did anyone call me??

hii!

umm i don't watch any variety shows (yet)

but as for dramas my favorites are: boys over flowers (ofc) and school 2015. i stan kim so-hyun so i watch anything with her on it. i got into kdramas 3 months ago so i'm still going through some of the "classics" lmao, i'm currently finishing dream high.

but yeah looking foward to your replies so i can get some new recsss hahah

wKsq1P5.gif rV83Npq.gif

I love k-drama but I haven't been able to catch up on so many of them because of school :(

tumblr_ow9z47GkBR1ucrltao3_400.gif

Just now, singermelodie1 said:

I love k-drama but I haven't been able to catch up on so many of them because of school :(

Know that feel :(

btw does hello baby count as a variety show? I freakin love that show :D 

♡ rest in peace ♡

hi :D

I am a big fan of Running Man since first episode (I saved all subbed episodes from 1 to the latest in my harddisk lol). Back then I also watched family outing, hello baby (snsd & shinee), and all snsd shows. I was a big fan of suju in 2008-2009 so I watched their shows, too. Oh, I watched WGM too, the old season (Taeyeon-Hyungdon, Jokwon-Gain, Yongseo, Khuntoria) and currently start watching it again for Eric Nam & Solar xD.

For k-drama, I've just finished watching Oh Hae Young Again (seriously the drama is super good and hilarious, plus Eric Moon is so handsome and charming :x). I am currently watching Dear My Friends, a tvn drama that basically about life of old people (literally old, about grandmas & grandpas, lol), but the story is so heartwarming and there are some eyecandies too : lee kwangsoo, jo insung, daniel henney.

My favorite drama must be Let's Eat (season 1 & 2) because I love to (watch people) eat, hahaha. And also Reply series (1997 & 1988, to be specific :P)

There are some recommendations from me, lol. Hope to get some from you all fellow buddiesss~

Edited by kirinomoni

qIRUFIR.gif

Hi

Ive watch family outing season 2 and running man for variety shows. Too many kdrama to list but some faves of mine are baker king, school 2015. I havent wacthed any dramas recently since Ive been busy with gfriend. any recommendations??

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

I watched: 딴따라 (Entertainer), 앵그리맘 (Angry Mom), 엔젤아이즈 (Angel Eyes) and  치즈인더트랩 (Cheese In The Trap).

I enjoyed "Angry Mom" the most and cried the most when watching "Angel Eyes".

"Entertainer" is ok, and "Cheese in the trap" is a lighter drama.

Edited by Amit

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Amit said:

I watched: 딴따라 (Entertainer), 앵그리맘 (Angry Mom), 엔젤아이즈 (Angel Eyes) and  치즈인더트랩 (Cheese In The Trap).

I enjoyed "Angry Mom" the most and cried the most when watching "Angel Eyes".

I cried during angry mom especially at the end, first time I cried watching a drama.

I watch Running Man, Infininity Challenge, 1N2D and Unnie Slam Dunk

and for K-Drama I will watch uncontrollably fond my Bae Suzy is in there :3

I Edited this Signature 

untitled_1_by_rontaku-da8ghl3.jpg  untitled_4_by_rontaku-da8gr9m.jpg

1 minute ago, singermelodie1 said:

I cried during angry mom especially at the end, first time I cried watching a drama.

Yeah it's a very touching series. I cried multiple times, but I can't spoile when ^_^

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 minute ago, Amit said:

Yeah it's a very touching series. I cried multiple times, but I can't spoile when ^_^

I just looked at the synopsis of angel eyes and I think I might watch it now.

Just now, singermelodie1 said:

I just looked at the synopsis of angel eyes and I think I might watch it now.

Yeah, it's amazing. Have fun!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Omg, yes, angry mom is really good! :D 

♡ rest in peace ♡

I only watch King of Masked Singer and MBC Duet Song Festival so I'm really excited for YuJu appearance:x I like singing competitions haha

I watch the heirs,producers,school 2k15,and the legends DOTS😁 

I watch some episode of High kick 3 too I just wondering if gfriend member will play on this funny drama 

I'll laughing out loud tho😂

7 hours ago, WhatcanIdo said:

Hi

Ive watch family outing season 2 and running man for variety shows. Too many kdrama to list but some faves of mine are baker king, school 2015. I havent wacthed any dramas recently since Ive been busy with gfriend. any recommendations??

DOTS lol 😉

Q8urN4tb.jpggDciAMeb.jpg

Umji: I don't like horror movies. Yuju: I love horror movies.

I love watching K-dramas and other K-movies that are really tearjerking and others that involve mystery, crime, murder, etc. Haha!

But recently, I just watched Gu Family Book again just because :D

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

+1 for Angry Mom

Currently watching "Another Oh Hae-young", it's really good so far

Nothing will beat My girlfriend is a nine tailed fox, my cunning lady & boys over

flowers imo

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

I want to add Jewel in the Palace, Birth of a beauty & Couple or trouble

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

I'm a kvariety trash! Currently watching 2D1N, Infinity Challenge, Unnie Slamdunk, Knowing Brothers.

As for kdrama I've watched Producers and DOTS. :P

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

I used to watch a lot of variety shows when they were still airing. Family Outing season 1, Invincible Youth Season 1, Lets go Dream Team (can't rmb which season i stopped at), Star Golden Bell, Come To Play, Champagne, Happy Together (i kinda stopped in 2013 or so). But many of these have ended so yea..

I'm currently watching weekly idol, We Got Married (Eric & Solar only), Running Man (selected eps), Unnies Slam Dunk (my fav nowadays), and sometimes The Return of Superman.

Not really a fan of k-dramas, but i watched School 2015, The Producers, and now waiting for Scarlet Heart Ryeo to air :)

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

I don't really watch K-Dramas but I love Becky's Back! It only has 4 episodes though..but it's very fun and i love how they don't drag the storyline. I love Kim Sung Oh so NJHW MUCH (he is hot asf) aND ALL OF THEM ARE VERY GOOD AT ACTING. 

For variety shows, I only watch 2 days and 1 night now. I used to love Running Man but got tired of it lmao.

자꾸만 내 맘 그대가 계속 번져요; my love for you keeps spreading, little by little

Kdrama: I'll just leave a link to my drama list page http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/mccuish

Variety shows: I mainly watch Running Man, but I watch some episodes of Let's go dream team