Buddies_art

[170819] Review of Yerin's 22nd Birthday Project by GFSquad

12 posts in this topic

final-01.jpg

yesister Message book review-01.jpg

Wreath Error

For Yerin’s and Umji’s Birthday, GFSquad.com had purchased a Powdered Milk wreath and Rice wreath from Dreame. The wreaths were delivered to Source Music on August 18th, 2017.

Upon receiving the proof photos of the wreaths, we had noticed several errors.

1. The images for these two wreaths were not printed correctly on the appropriate wreaths. The image for Yerin's wreath was printed on the wreath for Umji and vice versa.
  2. The ribbons for both orders were placed on the wrong sides. Messages meant for the Right Ribbon were printed on the Left one and vice versa.

59a15c596ce28_12.thumb.jpg.bd7c455754ea827256169a6d869b7301.jpg

Unfortunately, these errors could not be fixed in time before the Ye-Sisters did their birthday VLive.

We have received an apology from Dreame and will be receiving an extra 10kg of Rice for the next wreath we purchase from them.

Spoiler

59a15a68e2ad7_DreameApology.thumb.PNG.e749d000a9eb59b0588dd36509e4dbb5.PNG

Dear GFSquad.com,

This is Dreame.

First of all, we apologize for any inconvenience that our loyal customer may have experienced with our service.

We would like to offer our apologies for the misprinted images on our Dreame merchandise for GFRIEND Umji and Yerin's birthday, and also for the delay before re-installing the replacements.

When we were informed of the misprinted images we contacted Source Music and attempted to make corrections right away, unfortunately it was delayed since we were told by Source Music that we could not make a revisit on that day.

We apologize for the misprint that happened in the first place, as the (Dreame) image team confused the two images.

We would like to offer 10 kg of extra rice (free of charge) on your next donation.

We will work our best to prevent any further mistake in the future.

Thank you.

For those curious, here was the timeline of the events:

1. The initial installment was scheduled for 2 pm KST, Aug. 18th by Source Music.
  2. Dreame sent the proof photos to GFSquad.com at 5:10 pm KST
  3. The staff noticed the errors and contacted Dreame Customer Service at 5:26 pm KST.
  4. Dreame called back at 5:48 pm, informing us that Source Music had no staff available for the day to reopen the locked doors, and told Dreame to come back with the replacement on the next day, 10:30 am Aug. 19th.
  5. As Dreame arrived on Source Music at 10:30 am next day, Source Music had no staff available to unlock the doors, and told Dreame that they will call back. Unfortunately there was no further update. Vlive for Ye-Sister birthday was broadcasted on the night of Aug. 19th.
  6. The proof photo of the replaced images arrived on Aug. 22nd. The staff chose not to pursue further on what went on between Dreame and Source Music between Aug. 20th and 22nd, as the Vlive for Ye-Sister birthday was already broadcasted.

(※Many were asking why no one at Source Music couldn't open the doors for Dreame before the Vlive. One of the staffs from Source Music has to be on the spot when anyone from outside is visiting the place, where all the gifts from many fan communities are displayed altogether. Unfortunately, we have no clear method to confirm when and who were available from Source Music during the time of incident.)

Display of our Wreaths at Source Music

For the past two Birthday supports for the Eunbi's and Ye-Sisters, Source Music has started hanging fan gifts on our wreaths.

Spoiler

Eunha's Wreath:

d615e0a106efe85f647db2ca255a66d4.jpg

Ye-Sister's Wreaths:

8F6FF21.jpg

oWRO75m.jpg

We are unsure of for what reasons why Source Music decided to hang fan gifts on our wreaths. Because of this, the wreaths that we purchased and the art that @Buddies_art made was covered up. This has left us a little disappointed since we put in a lot of effort and time to have these wreaths delivered to the girls for them and other Buddies to see and enjoy in its entirety.

In the future, we will politely ask Source Music to not hang other fan gifts on our wreaths so that they can be displayed properly.

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Man, massive props to the project team. Everyone did amazing but the creative team went above and beyond. The designs for everything are superb!!

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

Amazing work guys, outstanding effort!

Such a fantastic work!

May I ask for a link to see each page of the message book? Thanks before.

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

Thanks for your hard work guys, great job!

knIKYSW.jpg

Thanks for doing this for us. I think she'll love every one of those gifts chosen.

Spoiler

Shame about the errors though.

( When I saw the sfsguad again i thought about registering that domain and redirecting it here lol )

Edited by Jibang

17 hours ago, YOJUyodiyuju said:

Such a fantastic work!

May I ask for a link to see each page of the message book? Thanks before.

We're working on it. ^^ This is just a preview.

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

The wreaths look amazing! Buddies_art did an amazing job for the picture, hats off to the staffs for working so hard for this project, other than the minor glitch, they look wonderful over all

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

Hi! I know my question can be a little strange but I really am just curious. How did you guys know Yerin's shoe size? I've been searching the answer to it but I couldn't find it online. I want to give her something (maybe shoes or something) next year so I'm just gonna ask ahead here. Thanks so much! :) 

Hi! I know my question can be a little strange but I really am just curious. How did you guys know Yerin's shoe size? I've been searching the answer to it but I couldn't find it online. I want to give her something (maybe shoes or something) next year so I'm just gonna ask ahead here. Thanks so much!  

We asked some K-Buddies about it and checked her Donation Relay video where she mentioned her shoe size. She also mentioned her shoe size on Video Star.

6e2aadc0815a9bdd787562f9e1d3bebc.jpg

04b1dee3781e4a49ed22b0a661881ba7.jpg

김예원 사랑합니다

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

We asked some K-Buddies about it and checked her Donation Relay video where she mentioned her shoe size. She also mentioned her shoe size on Video Star.

6e2aadc0815a9bdd787562f9e1d3bebc.jpg

04b1dee3781e4a49ed22b0a661881ba7.jpg

김예원 사랑합니다

Thank you so much!!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using GFSquad.com mobile app