aeye

Things I want to say to Sinb

72 posts in this topic

Dear SinB, 

Our tsundure you might act tough most of the time but you are just a soft person inside..GFRIEND's Meme Queen and Goddess of Wink. Its really good that GFRIEND's choreography are powerful or else what to do with your overflowing swag and charisma? hehe  You look the happiest and prettiest when you are dancing.. its just awesome. SinB ah, Fighting!!

energetic, enthusiastic, crazy, funny... You've got these super characteristics and I like how your being serious then suddenly smile. :)

sinb you may be the most embarrassing person ever but thanks for being brave and funny and not ashamed to act like yourself!

also please marry me

"the b in sinb stands for bisexual" - genesis 1:27

tumblr_o9u2q4REq81vzap4bo1_400.gif

Sinb please do a real/serious cover of lots of songs .You are very very very good at dancing but it would be better if you showcase it more .I badly want to see you dance and I really hate it when youre being compared to other idols. They had just havent seen you dance seriously yet. If they did I'm sure they'll understand why I'm stanning you so much

Love youuu ❤❤❤

SinB you shouldn't ever change! You shouldn't care about haters opinions. You are just amazing person 

sinb youre perf! dont change stay sweg dance queen and i totally ship you with jungkook yall look great and cute tgt (and it started because i was scrolling through sinkook accounts in instagram lol @sinkookie @sinkook.hwangjeon my two fav accounts SINB PLEASE CHECK THESE ACCOUNTS OUT 😂😂😂

i first noticed her on weekly idol when she went crazy to bts and big bang her dancing is so impressive and full of natural sweg and has that extra edge that i cant help but just stare at her throughout all their performances and damn I LOVE HER LAUGH 🔥😂😂😂 she has the kind of laugh thats funnier than the actual joke

yall should watch yerin and her in burning karoake for mnet where they say catallena and run and when their manager just stood outside watching them ruin their image sinbs laugh just killed me 😂😂😂❤️

On July 5, 2016 at 3:04 AM, HwangEunBeagle said:

Sinb please do a real/serious cover of lots of songs .You are very very very good at dancing but it would be better if you showcase it more .I badly want to see you dance and I really hate it when youre being compared to other idols. They had just havent seen you dance seriously yet. If they did I'm sure they'll understand why I'm stanning you so much

Love youuu ❤❤❤

Truuuuu

pls make serious cover of lots of songs, preffereably hiphop because you look so sweg. 

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

Dear SinB,

Simply put, you're awesome. There really is not much more to other then I am definitely a fan...

sinb dont ever change for the haters! youre perfect the way you are and i love your facial expressions and that youre not afraid to be natural

Hwang Eunbi,

well i dont think you will read this but who cares anw

You are such an amazing person. You are unique in your way and I can't think of a single thing i dont absolutely love you. I adore your voice, your dance skill, your meme-ish face, and almost everything about you. You are one of special people i have seen. Sinb, you deserves all of buddies' loves.

Thank you for your presence in this world. Thank you for always being my moodboster. Thank you for dancing with those sparkles in your eyes. Thank you for singing with such a beautiful voice. Thank you for being Sinb oppa, my lovely bias.

I love You.

tumblr_o1qiigTwez1qccby6o4_400.gif

I first heard of her bc of her resemblance to Jessica, but what really made me notice SinB was when I watched GF cover other groups' dances on Weekly Idol. She's a hyper and crazy kid, who is overflowing with talent in the dance department but whose voice is just as sweet. She's armed with an infectious laugh, and her variety skills make me LOL. SinB is a special one, that's for sure <3 

sinB  사랑해 !!

love your lips. sometimes they looks small. which make them cute. kkkk

At first I thought she was Jessica :D but she's different of course bcoz she's my love of my love life ^_^ and i love her personality even if she's kinda weird sometimes but that's how i love her so much!!! and ow also her dancing :$ wahh amazing i hope i will see her someday SARANGHAE SINB

She has charisma during dancing. Means she attracts people to look at her. I fell in love with her when she's doing 2x faster of rough.

SINB, MY HEART LEGIT FELT HEAVY. I HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON. SEEING YOU DANCE WITH SUCH PAINFUL EXPRESSION IN YOUR FACE MADE ME SAD, YOURE USUALLY SO CHARMING WHEN YOU DANCE.

PLS PLS GET WELL SOON, I NEED MY DAILY DOSE OF SINB HUHUHU

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

Please take care of yourself and don't hurt ur shoulder again.😭😭😭😭😭😭

You make LOL~~ :D

get better soon sinb <3 

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

Sin.B always stay healthy and happy ...

Be yourself and u are the best dancer 

And get well soon... GBU

Sinb i hope you join hit the stage next year!! You would do such a good job!

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

When sinb made eye contacts with me throughout the day during the showcase. i can't help myself but to..

SINB♥CsDmAy8UkAA9IZR.jpg Gfriend LOL singapore showcase pictures:https://t.co/9pnSXf3Igs

I started to like her when I saw Gfriend's glass bead and rough dance practice. Also the funny faces she makes.

Her reverse charm is literally the best out there and her laugh... its funnier than the actual joke. When i saw her on weekly idol i started to love watching her dance

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig

I only knew her by name before and that she's Jessica look alike. But then after watching After School Club during rough era last May I fell for her more because she was so cute and adorable that time. Then after that I memorize every member's basic info and their faces and I watched some of their recent variety show's like Where are you going, Look after my Dog, One fine day in Cebu and many more variety shows during Glass bead and Me gustas tu era where she really looks like Jessica. But the time I really fell for her was Rough era because she looks so attractive when she dances she is so far from the Jessica I knew and that's the moment I realized I like her because she is SinB of GFRIEND and not a Jessica look alike anymore. And now I like SinB because of her variety skills, her laugh, her voice, she's talented, the simple (sweet) things she does for her members, i like her attitude and we have so many things in common like we're born in the same year, likes harry potter, likes jellies, hates horror movie, and many more.

:yerin-love:

TBObp8n.gif

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."