aeye

Things I want to say to Sinb

72 posts in this topic

search?q=gfriend+sinb&client=ms-android-

For me, i start to like her since Gfriend made their debut last year. One of my friend said that there was jessica in the new girlgroup. So, i was like really? After that, i do my research and i actually not so shocked about the result. And sinb is really lookalike jessica but for me, sinb has her own charms. I love her because we are in the same age. Furthermore, she is me. Im really not girlish type. I just don't like silly love thing. Just like her. Then, how about you guys? 

her reverse charm captured me, she is legit hilarious and her dancing is sick

i want to capture her laugh in a glass jar and open it whenever i'm bored

I really like her dancing skill and personality.And her laughing revive me from the dead LOL.So i really like her a lot.:D

Because my bae is weird. I like weird people. She's so cute. I just can't resist to not stan her. 💕 forever my bae.

26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

I stan Jessica so when I saw SinB for the first time I was highkey shook but after stanning GFriend, I like her for SinB and not because she looks like Sica. She never fails to make me laugh with her extra self, she may not seem like it but I know she's really caring and soft too, and her interactions with Sowon are the funniest. Also, her visuals are 200% my type.

Edited by flowersojung

Proud Wife of Sowon

I thought she was like this very prim and proper adorable little girl but after watching their videos and her laughing at almost 3/4 of them, yeah. everything changed and she's always messing with my heart

Her dancing skill but after I stan her until now, I like her character too...and..her laugh is so so LOL xD

~Welcome to the Neverland~

I live for SinB's reverse charm! Her laugh and smile is the best!

SinB first caught my eye with her visuals and dancing, but as I got to see more of her personality she was really funny.

Much like many other Buddies, I was a Sica stan - so naturally after her departure from OT9, I was looking for something or someone to fill that bias void.

I didn't have to look far, obvs.

SinB drew me in even before debut, and sealed my fate as her stan after her debut with her reverse charm, ethereal beauty, poppin' dance skillz, sweet clear voice, variety beagleness, and swaggy oppa attitude :x

Hwang Eunbi will forever be my SinBae <3

Her hilarious variety antics. Plus her infectious laugh.

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

i love her personality <3

She didn't really capture my attention at first, but seeing her on Weekly Idol made her a lot more likeable. Her dancing drew me in as well, and her laughter was the finishing touch. I actually laugh like that too, but at least she looks cute doing it! :x

The moment she laughed at the poor pancakes fate (weekly idol) that 's when I realized I had fallen in love 😍😍

She also has that charm whenever she's dancing that my eyes seems to always follow and look for her in every performance. Even if she's not dancing seriously she still dances gracefully

Despite her reverse charms, she's a kid that listen well to her unnies. A responsible & caring person, her honest expressions really makes me smile. It shows that she's genuinely happy throughout her journey~ Beagle Sinb, Oppa Sinb, Appa Sinb, etc. I love all her nickname. 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

Not gonna lie, but i noticed her because she looks like jessica. But when i find more about her, i falling deeper into her without me realized ☺️

Firstly, i noticed her because she resembled jessica. Then i saw her on weekly idol, all hell broke loose xD

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

OK WHERE DO I START BC BC IM NOT EVEN STARTING AND IM ALREADY SPAZZING.

I love this girl so much she is soooooo fuken pretty. No homo.

AND ANYONE WHO DOUBT THAT I WILL CHOKE THEM TO DEATH. jk

But im the type of person who love idols not bc of their image, but bc of their personality. And this is where Sinbae got me hard. <3
She is crazzzyyyy and so hyper I just love it. 

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

Her amazing dancing!! She's soo gorgeous too and funny af :D

She's amazing dancer. She has amazing personality, good voice. Just looking at her makes me happy. I can't describe it 

Hi Buddies,

Word.Phrases.Sentences you want to say to 🇸🇮🇳🇧

~positive and encouraging~

Edited by THumBji

Sinb, please don't ever change. Your personality is seriously what made me fell inlove with you even more. 

Also, i c u wid jungkook. heh, kbye~

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

I LOVE SINB SHE'S WEIRD I JUST LOVE HER FOR BEING WEIRD SHE'S SO PRECIOUS I LOVE HER SO MUCH I COULD LISTEN TO HER LAUGH ALL DAYS SHE'S SO FUNNY EVEN HER LAUGH ALONE COULD MAKE ME HAPPY :x

Edited by g6friend

26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

Sinb..thank you for being born

She is not afraid to show dorky side of her that makes me loves her even more..

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif