THumBji

Things I want to say to Yuju

35 posts in this topic

Hi Buddies,

Word.Phrases.Sentences you want to say to 🇾🇺🇯🇺

~positive and encouraging~

Edited by THumBji

You are an exceptionally talented lady and i love your personality.

Edited by THumBji

Dear Yuju,

My brightest star Choi Yuna, how are you doing? You have been walking the road alone to achieve your dreams and now you got 5 people to walk with. Please continue to be the weird and funny Yuju but also the amazing power vocalist you are..I always feel proud seeing you work hard. Buddies will be with you always girls..You may be the weirdest person in GFRIEND but its not weird for me that i like you the most. You are very likeable and loveable..Continue to sing your hearts out Yuju.. and Thank you for sharing your talent with us..I love you Yuju..:x

Dear yuju,

I feel so touch when I watched you sing one dream like you mean it. I feel so happy and proud that you finally achieved your dream. Still as happy, sweet, thoughtful and beautiful as you are. 

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

Dear Yuju,

If I ever get the chance to meet you, my wish would be to share a mango stealing(picking) story with you.

Yuju,

I'm not so sure about the things I want to say to you but one thing I want to achieve when I meet you is to hear your voice :)

i love u yuju <3 your my inspiration 

On July 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM, alohachingu said:

Dear Yuju,

If I ever get the chance to meet you, my wish would be to share a mango stealing(picking) story with you.

I laugh so hard at this. I did that, too with my cousins. It was my granpa's but my aunt told us not to take any cause she was gonna sell it. But kids being kids...

Q8urN4tb.jpggDciAMeb.jpg

Umji: I don't like horror movies. Yuju: I love horror movies.

I admire your determination to succeed and the way you give 100% at everything you do. You're hilarious and although I cringe at some of the stuff you do I don't want you to change. Stay as awkward, dorky and loveable as you are now.  Also, I love your voice, especially in Trust. I listen to it before I go to sleep or when I'm stressed out.

Q8urN4tb.jpggDciAMeb.jpg

Umji: I don't like horror movies. Yuju: I love horror movies.

Thank you~ Thank you for the hard work and love that you always portray on & off stage for Buddies. Please stay safe and be happy. We always be there for you 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

Thank you for always putting up the best stage despite having multiple accidents while performing! Please always stay safe and be the best Yuju!

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

i like you're vocal... you're voice so high... i love it and you're weirdness make me laugh all the time...:BeastToss-25:

Spark is You... Gfriend

tumblr_o67p6vCKwZ1uh9bkjo3_400.giftumblr_oajcksCVFE1vuwg39o1_400.gif

When I found out about your participation in ISAC 2017 under rhythmic gymnastic category, I'm both excited & worried at the same time. But when I saw the ISAC airing on 30th, I'm so proud. Seeing the members got teary & cried make me even proud as a Buddy. When SouMu released the Special Clip of you BTS preparing for that, I'm speechless. You always reminds me that hard work & prayers will hand in hand be with you all the way. But, please don't push yourself too hard. As a young adult, you need to stop & look around too while slowing down everything in order to cherished it all. 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

Please teach other members to be talented like you..
And stay healthy, stay weirdly as usual yuju unnie..

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using GFSquad.com mobile app

stay weird as you are hahahaha 
:BeastToss-33:

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

Wake up Yuju, ah there you are daydreaming again as usual [emoji3]. But your dazed face is cute tho.

TLBrP4n.gif

Yuju unnie...
I so proud be your fans and be a buddy...
You're always wake up when meet failure and you're always struggle to give your best ability that's why you're so multitalent...

Sent from my SM-J110G using GFSquad.com mobile app

Dearest Yuju

Pls notice DK HAHAHHA

-Marj

Yuju, you are extremely talented and hardworking; from singing high notes to doing double spins to impersonations, you give your absolute best in everything you do. Thanks for existing, our beloved main vocal, keep shining <3

xRJdKMr.gif

3.gif

Dear Yuju,

When I first discovered GFriend, you were the one I kept looking at the most. As the main vocalist, your voice was outstanding and made a definite impact to others that GFriend meant business. This was back in early 2016. Now look: you and your members won 29 awards in 2016 alone, breaking a record, something you should be always proud of in your history.

Your voice is powerful, heavy, yet it can be soft and soothing when it can be. 

We don't get to choose how we start in life. Real greatness is how we handle the cards we're dealt; despite all your failures and moments of hopelessness, you never failed to make us smile, make us laugh, and make us fall in love with you and your personality constantly. You've earned the successes recently and you worked hard for it.

Don't be discouraged by hateful comments or lack of trophies. Trophies don't define who you are. Ignore the hateful comments because the source of all of that hatred is jealousy and wishing they were famous and idols too. Since not everyone CAN be idols, they choose to vent their anger and jealousy out on other celebrities and idols in hopes of making them feel better about their insecure selves. Don't listen to them and don't ever let them get to your mind. You're better and smarter than that.

Idol or not, I wish I met you somehow because I know you'd make an amazing friend to anyone who met you and is willing to put up with your dorkiness. Ha. You would've been an amazing friend to me, idol or not. 

I'll always cheer you on and GFriend!

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

Dear Yuju,

You know we fans are always there for you, don't you? So don't worry about unimportant things and just enjoy being with other GFriend members.

Edited by adabella100

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3

I wish I could marry you

#YujuIsBestGirl

ey b0ss, cen i habe gud signature pls?

You came from the bottom and now you have so many fans around the world. Coming from the bottom makes you a good person, because you once become a fan, and now you are the idol. I know you will never let your fans and members down. You are also a hardworker and that's the best thing that I like.

I will always support you and GFriend no matter what.

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

Dear Yuju,

I miss your vlive. I really hope that I'd got to see you on Yuju Weekly Live Vapp today. But I guess not. I'm kind of sad but it's okay. I understand. I hope you had enough rest for your/Gfriend upcoming events and have fun with others . I love you Yuju [emoji177][emoji177]

3c9db27aba5852811cc20573021cc15c.jpg

Sent from my U9i using GFSquad.com mobile app

Dear Yuju,

Eonnie thank you for all you've done for us, you always make me happy when I'm sad and that's the truth, I love your voice like I want to be like you someday and If I got a chance to meet you, my wish is that we can both have a duet or sing together, you inspired me, you're the one who make me realize that I will never give up on my dreams and that dream is to be like you..... I LOVE YOU YUJU EONNIE
~Caroli

Sent from my SM-G925I using GFSquad.com mobile app