Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yodivanbaped

Calling football fan, share your thoughts here!

17 posts in this topic

Any football fan here? I'm a big fan of football and really like to watch football game.

I've been supporting Manchester United since 2010. I also watch any English Premier League games every week.

Share your thoughts about football (club you support, your favorite player, or even about player transfer, and etc.)

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

Liverpool fans here ~

:BeastToss-11:

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Manchester United's fan since 2003 here [emoji137]

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V0720 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Real Madrid's and Sporting de Gijón's fan here, i usually watch as many matches of the Spanish league as i can.

Edited by Jlag

Glory glory Man united !

Half of what I say is meaningless

I'm a huge American Football fan, XDDD but I love playing Soccer(football) as well. 

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

I root for Argentina in all international competitions because my family never cared about soccer but I watched the world cup with my Argentine babysitter when I was little. I've also been a Chelsea fan for years, Alonso's second goal on Sunday made my week. I watch mostly Premier League and Serie A :D

The price you have to pay when you become fanatics fans of a football clubs:
When your club losing it could bring down your mood all day (even week) long [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

5 minutes ago, omuji said:

The price you have to pay when you become fanatics fans of a football clubs:
When your club losing it could bring down your mood all day (even week) long emoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.png

I know that feel man, they didnt perform good last night. Really need Pogba to get back, pretty sure we can have more chances.

eRtbf5Y.gif

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

I know that feel man, they didnt perform good last night. Really need Pogba to get back, pretty sure we can have more chances.

Yeah i know. But United always "parking the bus" and don't really have initiative to attack. Wonder if we should have take Morata rather than Lukaku....

Just now, omuji said:

Yeah i know. But United always "parking the bus" and don't really have initiative to attack. Wonder if we should have take Morata rather than Lukaku....

Nah I do think Lukaku is the right choice, see last night every time they get the ball, tried to pass and got intercepted. They are just outplayed by Chelsea midfields :(

eRtbf5Y.gif

Nah I do think Lukaku is the right choice, see last night every time they get the ball, tried to pass and got intercepted. They are just outplayed by Chelsea midfields [emoji20]

The gap between United and city is getting wide [emoji17]
Just wish they could play much better next time. GGMU !

9 minutes ago, omuji said:

The gap between United and city is getting wide emoji17.png
Just wish they could play much better next time. GGMU !

gap is wider but its not even half of the competition yet, and no way City wont slip (at least a bit) in the middle-end of the competition

eRtbf5Y.gif

gap is wider but its not even half of the competition yet, and no way City wont slip (at least a bit) in the middle-end of the competition

Alright mate. Thank you for reassuring me that everything's going to be ok [emoji5]

I’m a fan of Manchester United since 1996 [emoji16] I also likes Real Madrid and Juventus

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

- there is love in everything. Even in hatred -

I’m a fan of Manchester United since 1996 [emoji16] I also likes Real Madrid and Juventus

United fans since 1996? You must be a senior citizen in this forum just like me [emoji5]
Btw i'm united fans since 1998. Nice to see a fans that stay still with his/her team for better or worse.

United fans since 1996? You must be a senior citizen in this forum just like me [emoji5]
Btw i'm united fans since 1998. Nice to see a fans that stay still with his/her team for better or worse.

((Senior citizen)) yes I am older than Gfriend. Same age with SNSD unnie line,hahahaha. Nice to know in this forum I can meet my fellow United fans

- there is love in everything. Even in hatred -