singermelodie1

Things I want to say to Yerin

37 posts in this topic

She's very spontaneous and does whatever she wants. My grandmother says "The key to living a long life is to have fun and laugh a lot." That is Yerin.

Similar characters and age like me! :D

Yerin's truly a ray of sunshine. I love her energy and optimism; it's infectious! I also love her dorkiness (seems to be a common characteristic among GFriend haha). There's no question that Yerin is very talented; she's a fantastic dancer and has a beautiful voice that shines in ballads, particularly "Mermaid". She's also gorgeous *_* I also love her open love towards the other members, and how she doesn't hesitate in showing it to them physically ;) it's also shown when she steps back and gives the other girls a chance to shine. She also has a really nice speaking voice which I've noticed more and more as she partakes in her MCing ventures :) 

Yerin, your my 1st bias in gfriend <3 i will all support u all until the end i will be forever buddy :) i'm so happy i am a buddy B| u all are my inspiration i love uuuu :D

Edited by Sofea Kwan Igual

Yerin, would you ever do the Oktoberfest Chicken Dance from Germany?

I think it would be awesome. I know that your dance is better but I think that you can make this one work too.

AO0WHbA.jpgThis shirt is another reason why I like Yerin. She pretty much wears the cool ones and yet there's no real big controversy over them. She'll just put a sticker over it just like the "Life is Sh*t" shirt for Navillera.

I wanna tell her to ignore the haters!

And to stay funny and energetic as always

And to keep supporting shinee LOL

rUfMuFW.pngA8BETrX.png

buddy / sone / shawol 

Yerin i will support you forever and promise that you will win season 2 of gfriend survival. Happy 300th yerin forum post! <3

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

Yerin-ah, my 1996 chingu, always stay cheerful and energetic. Your cheerful eye smile is like a happy virus to me, I smile every time you smile. Everyone love you, just like how you love us buddies. Forever supporting you :)

sowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.giffeliz%20sowon%20gif_zpsmljulbfy.gif
Sowon: Hello MAMA. Hello Hong Kong. We are GFRIEND.

Thank you for being Jung Yerin off stage & on stage. :shoutyerin:Thank you for looking out dongsaeng members as well as being playmates with Sowon. At the same time become the second mom or assistant leader when Sowon not around for the members. Thank you for all your endless hard work, tears, sweat, efforts and all the things that you had done and will keep continue doing in for the future for Buddies. We can't express it in words our grateful for all of those to you. Please stay healthy, safe, be happy & take care. :support:

YUJU.gif

please smile more, I miss seeing your eye smile on stage like GB and MGT era :yerincry:

screw those haters who said your eye smile are fake! they're just jealous because their eye smile are not as bright as yours!

It's ok not be ok yerin-ah. We're always here for you.  Rest assure, be happy,  healthy and safe. 

YUJU.gif