singermelodie1

Things I want to say to Yerin

48 posts in this topic

She's very spontaneous and does whatever she wants. My grandmother says "The key to living a long life is to have fun and laugh a lot." That is Yerin.

Similar characters and age like me! :D

Yerin's truly a ray of sunshine. I love her energy and optimism; it's infectious! I also love her dorkiness (seems to be a common characteristic among GFriend haha). There's no question that Yerin is very talented; she's a fantastic dancer and has a beautiful voice that shines in ballads, particularly "Mermaid". She's also gorgeous *_* I also love her open love towards the other members, and how she doesn't hesitate in showing it to them physically ;) it's also shown when she steps back and gives the other girls a chance to shine. She also has a really nice speaking voice which I've noticed more and more as she partakes in her MCing ventures :) 

Yerin, your my 1st bias in gfriend <3 i will all support u all until the end i will be forever buddy :) i'm so happy i am a buddy B| u all are my inspiration i love uuuu :D

Edited by Sofea Kwan Igual

Yerin, would you ever do the Oktoberfest Chicken Dance from Germany?

I think it would be awesome. I know that your dance is better but I think that you can make this one work too.

AO0WHbA.jpgThis shirt is another reason why I like Yerin. She pretty much wears the cool ones and yet there's no real big controversy over them. She'll just put a sticker over it just like the "Life is Sh*t" shirt for Navillera.

I wanna tell her to ignore the haters!

And to stay funny and energetic as always

And to keep supporting shinee LOL

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

buddy / sone / shawol 

Yerin i will support you forever and promise that you will win season 2 of gfriend survival. Happy 300th yerin forum post! <3

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

Yerin-ah, my 1996 chingu, always stay cheerful and energetic. Your cheerful eye smile is like a happy virus to me, I smile every time you smile. Everyone love you, just like how you love us buddies. Forever supporting you :)

2_zpsw14s5p5c.gifsowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gif
Sowon: It's not that we came to you. You came to us.

Thank you for being Jung Yerin off stage & on stage. :shoutyerin:Thank you for looking out dongsaeng members as well as being playmates with Sowon. At the same time become the second mom or assistant leader when Sowon not around for the members. Thank you for all your endless hard work, tears, sweat, efforts and all the things that you had done and will keep continue doing in for the future for Buddies. We can't express it in words our grateful for all of those to you. Please stay healthy, safe, be happy & take care. :support:

YUJU.gif

please smile more, I miss seeing your eye smile on stage like GB and MGT era :yerincry:

screw those haters who said your eye smile are fake! they're just jealous because their eye smile are not as bright as yours!

It's ok not be ok yerin-ah. We're always here for you.  Rest assure, be happy,  healthy and safe. 

YUJU.gif

I love Yerin because she always make me smile. I also fall in love with her voice. 

화이팅 우리 언니 !!!

Sent from my X9009 using GFSquad.com mobile app

I want to tell her this exactly:

You've received so much hate and criticism just because of who you are. That's not fair to you because you're trying to make it in an industry that praises skinny and polite girls while marginalizing those who truly express themselves, like you. People will hate you, despise you, and criticize everything you say and do but don't let them stop you from achieving your dreams.

Actually, you already did! Your dream was to be a singer and it came true. What do those loser punks have to show for theirs? Nothing. They failed to reach their own goals so they spread the hate and negativity unto others, including celebrities (how pathetic is that??)

You're a strong girl and you will become even a stronger woman. Your personality, it seems, is a double-edged sword: people love and hate it, but always embrace and cherish the ones who love you for who you are. You have five amazing soul sisters that can support you. All you have to do it reach out to them in your darkest hours. I know you'd do the same for Sowon, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji, and I know they'd go to the ends of the earth for you too. Don't ever forget the ones who love you. The ones who hate you, you don't need that negativity in your life. Trust me. Forget about them. They're just jealous of your accomplishments.

You may not be the main dancer or main vocals or whatever, but you're GFriend's source of energy; the other members feed off your vibrant and bright personality and it makes them feel safe and comfortable around you. Don't ever stop being their source of energy. 

Importantly as well, you have us Buddies. We will block you from the negative energy you've been receiving. No matter what, we are here for you. We are here for you all. We will support you no matter what the cost and we will make sure you're happy and comfortable. We love you the way you are and don't you ever forget this! 

- DarthYuju, Sith Lord of GFriend.

I think I can safely say I write this for all Buddies around the world. 

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

1 hour ago, DarthYuju said:

I want to tell her this exactly:

You've received so much hate and criticism just because of who you are. That's not fair to you because you're trying to make it in an industry that praises skinny and polite girls while marginalizing those who truly express themselves, like you. People will hate you, despise you, and criticize everything you say and do but don't let them stop you from achieving your dreams.

Actually, you already did! Your dream was to be a singer and it came true. What do those loser punks have to show for theirs? Nothing. They failed to reach their own goals so they spread the hate and negativity unto others, including celebrities (how pathetic is that??)

You're a strong girl and you will become even a stronger woman. Your personality, it seems, is a double-edged sword: people love and hate it, but always embrace and cherish the ones who love you for who you are. You have five amazing soul sisters that can support you. All you have to do it reach out to them in your darkest hours. I know you'd do the same for Sowon, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji, and I know they'd go to the ends of the earth for you too. Don't ever forget the ones who love you. The ones who hate you, you don't need that negativity in your life. Trust me. Forget about them. They're just jealous of your accomplishments.

You may not be the main dancer or main vocals or whatever, but you're GFriend's source of energy; the other members feed off your vibrant and bright personality and it makes them feel safe and comfortable around you. Don't ever stop being their source of energy. 

Importantly as well, you have us Buddies. We will block you from the negative energy you've been receiving. No matter what, we are here for you. We are here for you all. We will support you no matter what the cost and we will make sure you're happy and comfortable. We love you the way you are and don't you ever forget this! 

- DarthYuju, Sith Lord of GFriend.

I think I can safely say I write this for all Buddies around the world. 

@DarthYuju your message touched me so much. Damn, I got goosebumps reading this.

I really agree to this, Yerin is always tried to show who she really are. She always care to the members sincerely, do funny things spontaneously with no hesitation, and I believe this is the way she wanted to be.

I'm sure, from the bottom of my heart, Yerin is doing her best for being herself. Not just being GFriend's source of energy, she also became Buddies's source of energy, at least this is what I feel.

Me and Buddies around the world, support you no matter what.

:BeastToss-29:

eRtbf5Y.gif

"기다려요, 기적은 이루어질까요?" - I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

10 hours ago, yodivanbaped said:

@DarthYuju your message touched me so much. Damn, I got goosebumps reading this.

I really agree to this, Yerin is always tried to show who she really are. She always care to the members sincerely, do funny things spontaneously with no hesitation, and I believe this is the way she wanted to be.

I'm sure, from the bottom of my heart, Yerin is doing her best for being herself. Not just being GFriend's source of energy, she also became Buddies's source of energy, at least this is what I feel.

Me and Buddies around the world, support you no matter what.

:BeastToss-29:

Of course. Hell, I'd write a 12 page essay for them if it was asked of me by them. For each member. Granted, Yuju's would be longer haha 

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

Yerin -ah mianhae~ Unnie will make your section as lively as our red ginseng ㅠㅠ

Q49XdWX.pngQ49XdWX.pngQ49XdWX.pngQ49XdWX.png

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me           Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Dear Yerin,

You are so strong as a person. I empathize with the way you display emotion. I love that you are true to yourself. Never let that change. Keep doing things for you and don't let others get you down or try to prevent you from doing your best. You know what is best for you. Your hair, your body, your tears, your smiles, your energy; it is all yours. Ignore those who tell you what to do. I love your smiles and winks at the camera. It was amazing to hear your squeak of joy when I cosplayed as you at the Toronto Kpop Con in 2016, once Umji got your attention. I was on the end, so it was a bit hard for you to see but your face lit up when you recognized I had dressed up in your The Show host outfit of the day, one of those many "Rough" wins long ago. I'm so glad you recognized that I dressed up as you. That is one of the best gifts I've ever been given. Ahh, you are so cute and precious! I will defend you until then end of time. Beautiful inside and out, you have a kind heart and an innocent soul. I only wish you love, health, and happiness. <3 <3 <3 I will send a "Love Whisper" your way, hoping to get to meet you again sometime.

Your Buddy, Selphina

She's just like a energy bar...a red ginseng

Sent from my SM-G570Y using GFSquad.com mobile app

Yerin is like the pure definition of energy! I love how she love her members♥

NbULFr1.jpg

I love you:gfs-smilie-yerin: