BUDDY4ever

music
This is: Gfriend essentials

11 posts in this topic

Over the years Gfriend has had a lot of albums: 6. And even more songs: 34. They are all great, but some are even greater, catchier and more wonderful than the others. Let's make a list of their best songs!

Spotify (this is:) and Apple music (essentials) both make playlists of the best songs of artists. They consist of the title tracks, good songs on the albums and sometimes of a project the artists have collaborated in. They are (I think) meant for people who want to easily get to know the artist and just want to get a taste of the artist without having to listen to all the albums. Sadly there isn't an official list for Gfriend, yet I hope. In this thread, you can post your own list, discuss others and, hopefully, one day, discuss the official ones.

Here is my list:

Glass bead – seasons of glass

Me gustas tu – flower bud

Rough – Snowflake

Navillera – LOL

Fingertip –  the awakening

Love whisper – parallel

These were the title tracks (duuuhhhhh, you all knew). I think that there is no doubt that these should be in it.

White - seasons of glass

One - flower bud

My buddy - flower bud

Sunshine – LOL

Life is a party – Parallel

I’m pretty sure about these because they are either classics or show a different side of Gfriend.

Say my name – snow flake

Trust – snowflake

Gone with the wind - LOL

Click  OR LOL - LOL 

Hear the wind sing – The awakening

I am doubting more about these. Actually, every song in Snowflake is good, there are just so many songs on LOL and with the latest two albums, I just didn’t know. I haven’t listened to them so much as I have listened to the others.

I hope you enjoyed this! Please share your thoughts: do you agree? Do you have your own list? What are your GFRIEND ESSENTIALS?!!!

Gfriend is like a girlfriend, but not IRL.

I suppose all songs in the awakening are pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

That mostly depends on the person's music taste;If my friend who i want to make a Buddy likes cutesy or quirky concept, i would rather show Navillera,Luv Star,One half or Falling in love.If the person rathers emotional music, i'd show them rough,GB,all TA album songs except Fingertip,GWTW,My buddy,ect. and If i know that person is a feminist,ect, i'd show them Fingertip.But there are some ppl who don't mind the concept in which doesn't matter what to show coz  ALL GFRIEND SONGS ARE AMAZING.I think MGT and Love Whisper suit every taste.

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3

Me gustas tu & water flower

Half of what I say is meaningless

And for ballad song : Sunshine & Falling asleep again is their essential

Half of what I say is meaningless

11 hours ago, adabella100 said:

That mostly depends on the person's music taste;If my friend who i want to make a Buddy likes cutesy or quirky concept, i would rather show Navillera,Luv Star,One half or Falling in love.If the person rathers emotional music, i'd show them rough,GB,all TA album songs except Fingertip,GWTW,My buddy,ect. and If i know that person is a feminist,ect, i'd show them Fingertip.But there are some ppl who don't mind the concept in which doesn't matter what to show coz  ALL GFRIEND SONGS ARE AMAZING.I think MGT and Love Whisper suit every taste.

Indeed. It depends on someone's taste

My essentials (not including titles) are:
Neverland (Seasons Of Glass)
Luv Star (Snowflake)
Someday (Snowflake)
LOL (LOL)
Spring Rain (The Awakening)
One Half 1/2 (Parallel)

giphy.gif

My essentials :

Rough (snowflake)

Hear the wind sing (TA)

Gone with the wind (LoL)

Falling sleep again (Parallel)

Neverland (season of glass)

Me gusta tu (flower bud)

I'm surprised Mermaid did not make the list. It's one of their best ballad imo. After seeing the video of Sinb collapsing when they sang this song, I always get a little emotional when I'm listening to this song haha

Sent from my SM-N915G using GFSquad.com mobile app

The 1st list is based on lyrics. In my opinion, these songs having the most beautiful lyrics among Gfriend songs

Rough (Snowflake)

My Buddy (Flower Bud)

Mermaid (LOL)

Sunshine (LOL)

Trust (Snowflake)

But the 2nd list is my most listened

White (Seasons of glass)

One Half (Parallel)

Never land (Seasons of glass)

Hear the Wind sing (The Awakening)

Navillera (LOL)

Sent from my iPad using GFSquad.com mobile app

@sageadam (I forgot to quote)

in my opinion, "mermaid" is a good song, but I think it is a little similar to "trust" and "RITST". And I like"RITST" better. 

SINB fighting!!!:BeastToss-08:

Edited by BUDDY4ever