sowonnie

Things I want to say to Sowon

54 posts in this topic

Leader Sowon,
Your the best leader you always take care of your members thanks to take care of them i love you Leader Sowon fighting~ GFRIEND I LOVE YOU fighting~

Sent from my SM-T113 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Sowon,
Thank you for being a good leader, not good but a great leader to Gfriend. You always take a good care of your members. I'm not really pay a lot of attention to you before but now I realized that you're so precious. Precious leader to Gfriend. Precious leader for Buddies. Saranghae

Sent from my U9i using GFSquad.com mobile app

Oh man, I could write an essay for each member, to be honest.

Sowon, you may feel like often you're not fit to lead GFriend. You may feel like you have nothing to show the world what you can do as a member of GFriend. Honestly, some people would prefer you out of the group.

To those people, you tell them to screw off. Don't listen to them. Ever. Just because you ain't the main vocal or a dancer doesn't mean you don't have uses elsewhere. A kpop group isn't solely based on a main vocal/main dancer duo. A kpop group is based around good leadership, good chemistry, and a healthy balance of talent, visuals, and personality.

You are fit to lead GFriend. You may personally not feel like it, but you are. There is a reason why CEO Seo Sung-Jin chose you to be the leader of his only talent in his small agency. He trusts you and knows you're capable of leading. Don't ever think you can't. 

When you feel down and sad, always know you have five sisters who are supporting you and love you to the ends of the earth. Not only that, you have us Buddies who will protect and support you come hell or high water because we never abandon our angels. No matter who they are. We never abandon talent.

One day, Sowon...I will meet you personally at some fanmeet or concert hi-touch and tell you this in person. In Korean or English. Because you need to hear this from us and I can safely say I speak for all Buddies around the world.

You are GFriend's capable leader. You are OUR Capable leader. Lead us, O Leader! Into victory! 

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

Dear Sowon
Baby I am Salone from georgia. I have sinb_queenb account and I post about you many things cause you are my ideal type and role model. We do not need description for leader when we have you. The most beautiful king and gorgeous human in the world. You are too perfect. You can do everything for your girls and I am proud of you cause you are and always was so strong g woman . gfriend is not group with easy history and toy were always stand for our girls like mommy. You were always teach them how to make us smile when you had the hardest time in your life . I know I am bad at English but you are my fav and role model all the time. I wish I will have a chance to say all that thing for you. I miss y and please keep smiling be positive as always. You had something that no one will ever had your beautiful and king face. You are also clever. So u
I need to stop here
I love y
487d4e922128642fd6408f81b4392a69.jpg

Sent from my Micromax A290 using GFSquad.com mobile app