sowonnie

Things I want to say to Sowon

54 posts in this topic

Sowon..you are doing a great job as a leader

Really proud of you..keep doing your best even when facing hard times and it will eventually paid off..

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Sowon,

You are so beautiful, amazing, admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning and wonderful 

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

buddy / sone / shawol 

IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou

You are an admirable good leader. And gahhh you so beautiful and you have a really nice hair!

Edited by THumBji

Sowon, you're so beautiful and funny. You're also the best leader ever and I hope you don't doubt yourself as much. Buddies really love and appreciate you, I love love love love love love love love you. 

Proud Wife of Sowon

I like Sowon's strong personality and how she cares for her members. She's such a genuine person that she's willing to drop her image just to make people laugh. :D

To me, everything about Sowon is awesome. My one thing that I really love about her is her inability to speak English. It's really funny . It opens up the opportunity for those who can speak English, Umji & Yuju, a chance to step forward and show their ability to bridge the gaps between cultures.

That is what a great leader does. I speak from experience. She does it very well.

Also, it's true that she maybe a dork but every group needs one. She's just awesome.

I just love the whole package. From her skinny long legs to her awesome job as a leader. JUST EVERYTHING!

But i especially fall for her aegyo and smile/laugh...

I mean just watch the 2 gifs............. :x 

"Why is there toilet paper next to the computer?"        

- Sowon /Girafe <3

tumblr_inline_o3c7qsMMOb1sq9gow_500.giftumblr_inline_o3c7q2ldwS1sq9gow_500.gif

Dear Sowon,

On Showtime, you said you were basic and plain. You said that you don't have a lot of stans. I just want you to know that this is not true. You are not basic. Your beauty is astounding. Your love of your members and Buddies is unmatched. You're funny, caring, and sometimes embarrassing, but that's what we love about you. A leader of the highest class and a role model in perseverance, that is what you are. And even though you may not be the most popular in the group, the love from those that bias you is more than enough to bridge the difference. We love you, Sowon and we will support you to the very end. I hope you eat well and stay healthy because our girls need you. Fighting Sowon!

You may not be perfect, but you're beyond beautiful Kim Sojung. You're an amazing person and an admirable leader. Have faith in your abilities. #BeConfident #WeLoveSowon #EveryBuddiesLoveYou images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQpP3uZvXRqKmvqPhizf8images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH7_gEf25KB9aC21S5QNu

Sowon,

You are a great leader! You are always working hard. Even when things are rough, you still try your best! Thank you fo being such a great, beautiful hilarious leader! 

There are so many things about Sowon that I love...I love her dorkiness and love for her members (obvs since she can't keep her hands or lips off of them at times), her stunning looks and golden proportions, but most of all the fact that she's an awesome leader. From interviews, some of her answers are so well constructed and show that her leadership capacity is great. GFriend couldn't have a better leader. 

She's a pretty awesome dork.

she's really handsome

Her Englishee

0kGGPDY.gif S609ofY.gif 
Cr: KingofKpop for Siggy 
Cr: Yedding for Fanart   

Fearless Dork Leader Fighting!!! When are you going to learn how to speak English? If I ever get the chance to meet GFriend, I want to have a tiny conversation with you.

Don't grow up, stay at your age. Wait for me to get older..
:yerin-love:

04fe9c8ed1.jpg86d13cef7d.gif

1 hour ago, Sableng212 said:

Don't grow up, stay at your age. Wait for me to get older..
:yerin-love:

Why not let her be your noona, unnie? Let her take care of you like how she takes care of the members hehe

2_zpsw14s5p5c.gifsowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gif
Sowon: It's not that we came to you. You came to us.

She is pretty and beautiful 😻😻😻😻(sorry because I am a Spanish person and I speak English no a lot)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TALL DORKY LEADER SOWON <3

Show us more of your rapping skills in the future please LOL

Hope you have a SoWONDERFUL birthday hehehe

Edited by Rex068

pqRPMwl.jpg

Happy birthday, Sowon! I know you sometimes may feel underappreciated, but remember that all Buddies love and support you. You always give Gfriend your best and without you this team just wouldn't be the same. I hope you'll stay healthy and happy and see your dreams come true :Sowon:

Thank you for everything you've done for GFRIEND members & Buddy. We always be with here with you. Don't be afraid to move forward, we got your back. :shoutsowon:

YUJU.gif

Hey Sowon! So far so good. Always be the mother these kids need. Be strict if necessary but don't forget to also have fun. I know you are all busy for your next comeback. We, Buddies, are anticipating for it! Take care of yourself and your members, and let's see each other soon.

Thank you very much Sowon! :BeastToss-22:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Sowon, you may feel like an inadequate leader sometimes, but I think you do your job better than anybody else.  Buddies see the hard work you do, both for yourself and our girls, and we can never thank you enough.  Whether it's being there for their troubles, bandaging their injuries, or making sure everyone is well taken care of, you are a caring, kind soul.   You are loved by the members and your fans!

Our tall giraffe goddess, you shine brightly! 

:BeastToss-12:

Hi uhhh my name is Cypher Gate, or well it is Cypher Gate here.

I've not been following GFriend so much but I listen to GFriend's albums very regularly even though I don't follow your activities.. I especially love Navillera, Gone with the Wind, Under the Sky, etcetc. I just want to say how much I love your group's concept in Fingertip and I especially LOVE you and your red hair hahaha. I mean, if I can say it to you now i'll say it I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KIM SOJUNG!!! Thanks for making Gfriend such a great group! I will continue listening and even start following your activities for time to come!!  :Sowon: