sowonnie

Things I want to say to Sowon

54 posts in this topic

What's your favourite thing about Sowon?
Is it her dorky yet sincere personality? Her dazzling looks and height? Her leadership skills? Post about it here! :D

I love Sowon's humbleness. even though she's sooo talented and beautiful, she never lets it go to her head!

i also love how tall she is because I'm a tall girl (around the same height as Sowon) and i'm really insecure about it. sowon makes me feel proud of my height <3

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

buddy / sone / shawol 

I Love giraffes #LOL

r6fo8u8.gif 7MQKHp4.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

SHE IS A GREAT LEADER AND I LOVE HER PERSONALITY TOO!!! SOWON IS LIFE😍😍😍

Legs for days.....

But she's also crazy hilarious

tumblr_ow9z47GkBR1ucrltao3_400.gif

her legs. i want it  :/9_9

26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

her motherly personality. she cares a lot about her members. she is the best leader !

She always take care of all the members 💕 + She is so beautiful inside and out!

that fact that our fearless leader is brutally honest lol plus she'a actually very wise. she's so loving and strict like a mom <3

Her personality as a leader. The way she cares for her members... She's very thoughtful and considerate to her members :x and of course who wouldn't love her dorkiness :D our leader is very beautiful inside and out :x

bWbaWot.gif?1

I like how she is, I find her real. And I love her honesty, she really is beautiful in and out. she became my ultimate bias and I love her so much.

I don't know what I love most about Sowon. Maybe her dorkiness or motherly-ness, she's so funny and makes me crack up even when she's not trying to be funny. I was attracted to her at first cause she's a tall girl and I'm a tall girl (+ she's gorgeous) but I fell in love with her personality and she's now my ult :x

Proud Wife of Sowon

My fave thing about Sowon is how kind she is. I see myself a lot in her and I think she is a beautiful and great leader.

i love everything abt her tbh...

c.PNG

In my opinion, a good leader isn't the one who is good at everything and do everything by themselves. A good leader is the one who know their members personalities the best, the one who can trust their member's ability, and the one who can be a good solver for any problem. Kim Sojung fits that description

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

her long legs, golden proportion, glorious hair, her voice and dance moves, and her affection and love for the girls always make me adore her more.

and sometimes her awkwardness, lol.

qIRUFIR.gif

I LOVE HER PERSONALITY and how she always take care of all the members

Her leader skill . because i'm also a leader. Also her legs😂😂 i dream it...

#LOL

Her motherly, caring charm really resonates with me <3

Edited by HwangEunBi

This will be the place to post letters or messages to Sowon. You don't have to do it once, you can do it many times, when you have something you want to tell her, when something happens and you really want to tell her your special words. This is the place.

This is for you, Kim Sojung.

She's a really good leader. I love how she always look out for the members. It shows how responsible and caring she is. Everything about her is admirable tbh. I hope she gets more recognition in their upcoming comeback.

Dear Sowon,

I always admire how you take care of your members not just as their leader but just an unnie to your dongsaengs.. Your leadership is one of the best. It must be hard most of the time since you got the biggest responsibility and the hardest position in the group. Please always remember how awesome you are and need to gain more self confidence. You are a beautiful person inside and out. Im always amaze how good you are. The way you answer every interviews shows how clever you are, everything was well put in words.. Continue be the Sowon that we know.. Buddies always got your back..And goodluck to your studies, it must be so hard to juggle being GFRIEND Sowon and student Kim So jung.. But you can do it.. Fighting Kim Sojung.. Fighting Sowon..

:x:x:x

Hi Buddies,

Word. Phrases.Sentences you want to say to

🇸🇴🇼🇴🇳.

~positive and encouraging~

Edited by THumBji

Sowon - ah let's get married & i would take care of you & our 5 kids :P9_9

26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

Sowon even though were technically the same age, i'd want to be your yeodongsaeng <33

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

Sowon. I will hold your hand in this rough world.

You are beautiful, sweet and I feel happy just looking at you. If I could everyday look your face and smile I would feel happy. You are an angel. Thank you for being part of G-FRIEND and becoming a singer and performer. I love you.