EthanCoow

Music playing in the end of Love Whisper MV

19 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the meaning behind the music that was playing right at the end of the music video (starting 4:05) with the reel-to-reel tape? I asked a lot of my friends and no one seems to have an idea what it is?

Could be a hint for their next FIRE album... No idea lol. I did hear that the love whisper song was originally introduced to them sometime in june or may of 2016...so we never know what kind of krazy kool songs SouMu has in stock.

1 minute ago, BabyUmji :3 said:

Could be a hint for their next FIRE album... No idea lol. I did hear that the love whisper song was originally introduced to them sometime in june or may of 2016...so we never know what kind of krazy kool songs SouMu has in stock.

Yeah. Heard that some title songs was introduced years ago. But indeed lol, SouMu dropping those easter eggs that keeps us all wondering and getting excited about!

:y1:

maybe its a hint for the next album? but then the fingertip MV has also a piano sound at the start so..

aside from that, I wonder if anyone noticed towards the end where the girls are waving bye to the butterfly, in the background I'm not sure if that was a bridge but it was broken or something?

10 minutes ago, EthanCoow said:

Does anyone know the meaning behind the music that was playing right at the end of the music video (starting 4:05) with the reel-to-reel tape? I asked a lot of my friends and no one seems to have an idea what it is?

I think it's for the new track :D

Days before the comeback, an article was published (will look for the source later) and stated that this song will be the start of a new trilogy. I think this ending would be the bridge to the next one :) 

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

15 minutes ago, poeticaffeine said:

maybe its a hint for the next album? but then the fingertip MV has also a piano sound at the start so..

aside from that, I wonder if anyone noticed towards the end where the girls are waving bye to the butterfly, in the background I'm not sure if that was a bridge but it was broken or something?

I noticed this too starting with the Navillera + Rough performance where Yuju is surrounded by butterflies. Then it travels over to Sinb's dance. During the break in the Fingertip, the girls have butterflies on their dresses and Eunha releases two blue butterflies. She also draws one in the beginning. Why are the main butterflies blue? I have some thoughts on this but I keep them to myself...

34 minutes ago, Acey said:

I think it's for the new track :D

Days before the comeback, an article was published (will look for the source later) and stated that this song will be the start of a new trilogy. I think this ending would be the bridge to the next one :) 

A Buddy mentioned the girls waving good by to a butterfly. Could this be another symbol of the girls growing up? Navillera and Fingertip alluded to the fact that the girls were growing into young women. This mini-album has a very mature and polished sound. :D

26 minutes ago, alohachingu said:

A Buddy mentioned the girls waving good by to a butterfly. Could this be another symbol of the girls growing up? Navillera and Fingertip alluded to the fact that the girls were growing into young women. This mini-album has a very mature and polished sound. :D

I agree. This mini album really shows the maturity within the members, the choreography also reflects they growing up and improving as an artist and a person as well. The butterfly, imo feels kinda like a guardian angel to them, watching them over as they grow, it might also symbolizes Buddy as well, accompanying each other as time moves on.

P/S; Who excited that Eunha might actually do a cute, sexy concept. She is the Korean Beyonce after all (referencing Weekly Idol during Fingertip era)... 

45 minutes ago, alohachingu said:

I noticed this too starting with the Navillera + Rough performance where Yuju is surrounded by butterflies. Then it travels over to Sinb's dance. During the break in the Fingertip, the girls have butterflies on their dresses and Eunha releases two blue butterflies. She also draws one in the beginning. Why are the main butterflies blue? I have some thoughts on this but I keep them to myself...

In Fingertip only four of them was connected/touched the butterfly. I'm not sure why the butterfly is blue but then again, the color blue is often used in Gfriends logo etc.

I wonder what SouMu has up in their sleeves!?! Was this a glimpse of a next future album or a glimpse that could possibly meant to go before "Fingertip"!?!

I felt like Alice in Wonderland Absolem the butterfly lol. E.T phone home

Sent from my U9i using GFSquad.com mobile app

as I was streaming the LW MV, there's a comment referring to the ending piano and said it was this titled,  Robert Schumann, Dichterliebe Op. 48 no. 1.

I think it sounded similar but what's used in the MV was in a higher key?

On 8/3/2017 at 2:02 AM, EthanCoow said:

I agree. This mini album really shows the maturity within the members, the choreography also reflects they growing up and improving as an artist and a person as well. The butterfly, imo feels kinda like a guardian angel to them, watching them over as they grow, it might also symbolizes Buddy as well, accompanying each other as time moves on.

P/S; Who excited that Eunha might actually do a cute, sexy concept. She is the Korean Beyonce after all (referencing Weekly Idol during Fingertip era)... 

I like that Buddy idea.

On 8/3/2017 at 2:24 AM, jsuarez said:

I wonder what SouMu has up in their sleeves!?! Was this a glimpse of a next future album or a glimpse that could possibly meant to go before "Fingertip"!?!

Before Fingertip, interesting...

On 8/3/2017 at 2:12 AM, poeticaffeine said:

In Fingertip only four of them was connected/touched the butterfly. I'm not sure why the butterfly is blue but then again, the color blue is often used in Gfriends logo etc.

We need to ask SouMu for some answers...Buddies want to know:D

11 hours ago, poeticaffeine said:

as I was streaming the LW MV, there's a comment referring to the ending piano and said it was this titled,  Robert Schumann, Dichterliebe Op. 48 no. 1.

I think it sounded similar but what's used in the MV was in a higher key?

To me it does sound similar but the instrument is different in the MV, so I can be certain it is the exact same song.

So finally we can connect the dots..on what's with the ending piano of the MV in LW...
It is indeed Schumann...they sampled the song and now we have Summer Rain to look forward to.. xD

Sent from my D6633 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Its title is "Im wunderschönen Monat Mai" or "In the beautiful month of May" if translated. They say it's a sad song so it is assumed that their next comeback would be like "Rough"

Mental giphy.gif Maknae

the mystery has been solved

the mystery has been solved

Sent from Buddy who being a Buddyguard to Yerin and SinB

And now we can put this mystery in the bag as solved, and get PUMPED for another GFriend comeback :sowonnice:

To be honest, wasn't expecting them to have a comeback that fast. Hope they get enough rest in the meantime.