YuaremySin

project
[CLOSED] GFSquad Mwave Meet and Greet Group Order (Parallel)

99 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Louisa97 said:

I do have a Facebook and Twitter account,but I don't know how to create the URL Link they want

Sent from my SM-A910F using GFSquad.com mobile app

https://www.facebook.com/_________
https://www.twitter.com/________
that format should be correct, just fill in the blank with your user

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me

20 minutes ago, Louisa97 said:

Hi,I've already submitted the group order form. So what do I have to do now?

Is your order for Singapore? If so send a payment of 44SGD to theonlytenjoshinki@gmail.com on Paypal. If you do not have Paypal, contact your G.O manager (speedthief).

giphy.gif

Is your order for Singapore? If so send a payment of 44SGD to theonlytenjoshinki@gmail.com on Paypal. If you do not have Paypal, contact your G.O manager (speedthief).

I've already twitter PM the Singapore GO manager,but I'm still waiting for reply. But the $44 is inclusive of both version right? And is it inclusive of the shipping?

Just now, Louisa97 said:

I've already twitter PM the Singapore GO manager,but I'm still waiting for reply. But the $44 is inclusive of both version right? And is it inclusive of the shipping?

44 SGD for ONE version of the album, the shipping from MWAVE to your G.O manager is included, not the LOCAL shipping. He will notify you about the local shipping price.

giphy.gif

44 SGD for ONE version of the album, the shipping from MWAVE to your G.O manager is included, not the LOCAL shipping. He will notify you about the local shipping price.

$44 for 1 version?!!!

1 minute ago, Louisa97 said:

$44 for 1 version?!!!

Yes, this is converted from 31 USD to SGD. Keep in mind these are signed by all six members.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Louisa97 said:

$44 for 1 version?!!!

Yes. This is not an ordinary album fyi. This is signed by ALL the members of GFriend.

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Yes. This is not an ordinary album fyi. This is signed by ALL the members of GFriend.

I know I know[emoji4]

Ah, its so hard!!!>.< I want to do it but I just don't know!!!!

Ah, its so hard!!!>.

what's hard? choosing which version you want?

giphy.gif

Update on CAN/USA group: We have a whopping 17 orders (some haven't paid yet though) excluding myself.

Woot! Go Canada and USA!

*Plays O Canada and Star Spangled Banner

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

2 minutes ago, Eunbii said:

what's hard? choosing which version you want?

No, on whether to get the regular album or go ahead and join to get the signed album!?!:)

1 hour ago, jsuarez said:

No, on whether to get the regular album or go ahead and join to get the signed album!?!:)

why not both x)

giphy.gif

Hey guys, just a question:

If I were to opt out of card pooling, the album would be shipped right from mwave to my address right? If so, how much would the cost be in SGD? (From Singapore BTW). Price seems a bit steep to be true on mwave so I need to clarify LOL.

Thanks!

2w3bbs8.jpg   15qt2r9.jpg

20 hours ago, ChillyBuddy said:

Hey guys, just a question:

If I were to opt out of card pooling, the album would be shipped right from mwave to my address right? If so, how much would the cost be in SGD? (From Singapore BTW). Price seems a bit steep to be true on mwave so I need to clarify LOL.

Thanks!

Hello. How many albums will you buy if it will be shipped to you directly? If you get two versions....shipping is around 7.98 then 27.99 x 2 = 63.76. But one version gonna make things more expensive OTL

1 hour ago, tenjoshinki said:

Hello. How many albums will you buy if it will be shipped to you directly? If you get two versions....shipping is around 7.98 then 27.99 x 2 = 63.76. But one version gonna make things more expensive OTL

Damnnn... Guess I'll just stick to card pooling then lol. Thought the album could reach me sooner if shipped directly + I already have one unsigned Whisper version + I'm not really particular whose PC I get anyway :/ So I can just fill up the form and paypal 44SGD or 31USD to theonlytenjoshinki@gmail.com even though I'm from SG right?

Edited by ChillyBuddy

2w3bbs8.jpg   15qt2r9.jpg

5 minutes ago, ChillyBuddy said:

Damnnn... Guess I'll just stick to card pooling then lol. Thought the album could reach me sooner if shipped directly + I already have one unsigned Whisper version + I'm not really particular whose PC I get anyway :/ So I can just fill up the form and paypal 44SGD or 31USD to theonlytenjoshinki@gmail.com even though I'm from SG right?

Yes! Please do so. :) Thank you for still trying to order with us <3

Could you calculate the approximate cost of shipping albums to Russia?

This might not belong in this topic so please correct me if this belongs somewhere else. Do you still have a chance of a polaroid in the signed albums? 

56 minutes ago, Jencait said:

This might not belong in this topic so please correct me if this belongs somewhere else. Do you still have a chance of a polaroid in the signed albums? 

Not the signed poloroid as the signed albums are no longer 'first press albums', however you have a chance at getting the mwave exclusive poloroids. Joining us in this group order gives you MORE chances to get the Mwave exclusive poloroids!

giphy.gif

UPDATE: 

To ALL EAST COAST BUDDIES WHO ORDERED THROUGH ME:

You will be redirected to a new manager for East Coast North America orders, @AznSeoul. He is a trusted friend and a good Buddy so you're in safe hands. Please do not hesitate to contact him. He will introduce himself here shortly. 

Any other East Coast Buddies looking to order, just order through the same form but payment will be sent to him. I haven't gotten his Paypal address yet. 

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

31 minutes ago, Yunaverse said:

UPDATE: 

To ALL EAST COAST BUDDIES WHO ORDERED THROUGH ME:

You will be redirected to a new manager for East Coast North America orders, @AznSeoul. He is a trusted friend and a good Buddy so you're in safe hands. Please do not hesitate to contact him. He will introduce himself here shortly. 

Any other East Coast Buddies looking to order, just order through the same form but payment will be sent to him. I haven't gotten his Paypal address yet. 

Hello everyone i'm Jon! If you don't already know me i'm a Canadian Buddy. Long story short, i've been a Buddy since debut. 

Moving forward I will be the G.O. Manager for East Coast USA/CAN orders. Feel free to send me a dm either here on GFSquad, Twitter, or Kakao Talk. My username is the same for all applications. (KKT for a quicker reply)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and fulfilling your orders! 

Thank you! 

I'm from Singapore. I've just submitted my order using the order form. Who do I send the payment to and how do I indicate that it was me who paid? Will I get an order confirmation upon receipt of the payment?

Sent from my SM-G935F using GFSquad.com mobile app