YuaremySin

project
[CLOSED] GFSquad Mwave Meet and Greet Group Order (Parallel)

87 posts in this topic

Dear Buddies, GFSquad is back to do another worldwide group order for "Parallel" Mwave signed albums! Check it out here 

Screenshot001.jpg.adc8879919a2a38d18050c448bfaf7ac.jpg

Please read through all of this document prior to purchasing through us.

1. Why should we order from GFSquad instead ordering directly through Mwave?

Aside from being able to help us be among the Top 5 supporters in this project, you will be eligible to join our photocard pooling.

Joining our group buy gives you MORE chances to win the Mwave exclusive photocards rather than ordering alone! This is because GFSquad will bulk buy, meaning we will surely get Mwave exclusive photocards for a good number of buyers.

There are two pricing options:

1. Opting for photocard pooling (see section 4 for definition of photocard pooling)

• Price: 31 USD per album (not including domestic shipping from G.O manager to you)
  • Local prices IN PAYPAL RATE are as follows:

PHP: 1630PHP

SGD: 44SGD

CAD: 41CAD

AUD: 41AUD

RM: 139RM

IDR: 435,000IDR

GBP: 25GBP

2. Opting out of photocard pooling

Price: the same as what you would pay if you ordered individually. (Ex. 27.99usd + 7.98usd=35.97usd for one album shipped DIRECTLY to you)

However, by ordering under us you will automatically have more chances to win Mwave exclusive photocards.

*Note: There may be unforeseen customs or tax fees depending on the country and their regulations which may affect the price. These price changes will be notified when the packages are received.*

2. How do I order?

Step A: Fill out the order form for your respective country.

Philippines/Singapore/Australia/Malaysia/Europe

Indonesia

Canada/US

Step B:

FOR NON US/CAN:

Send your payment on PayPal to theonlytenjoshinki@gmail.com.

FOR US/CAN:

Send payment on PayPal to zildjianorama@gmail.com 

OR

Contact your G.O manager in case you cannot pay directly through PayPal because they will on behalf of you.

Step C:

Notify your G.O manager in case you have already sent payment

3. Who are the group order managers per country available and how do I contact them?

Philippines- @tenjoshinki, who goes by the same U/N everywhere lmao

Singapore - @speedthief on on his Twitter @/speedthief95

Malaysia - @adib and @Neshy or on Nesh's Twitter @/buddystalker96

Indonesia - @Monica or on her IG and Twitter (@/twinkeul)

Australia - @Eunbii or on his Twitter (@/_eunbii)

Canada and USA- @Yunaverse

Europe- @BlackRyder

We are looking for G.O managers for other countries as well so please do not be afraid to sign up! Just do make sure we can trust you well. Contact @tenjoshinki SNS as seen on her profile in GFS site or email her at runawaychaser@gmail.com.

Please coordinate with your local G.O managers for local shipping, money conversion and rates.

4. But wait....what is card pooling?

It is where someone opens the massive amount of albums in an order to see the photocards inside, with the hope of being able to give everyone their preferred choice for photocards. But of course these albums are already unsealed as the girls have to sign them.

Do take note that photocard-picking priority will go to those who pay early. Those who pay last may or may not have their most preferred choice of photocard.

5. Can I join the group order even without having to join the card pooling?

Yes, you can! GFSquad would appreciate all the orders that we can get, so that we become eligible as one of the Top 5 supporters for this Mwave Meet and Greet. Please just indicate in the remarks and leave the option of photocards blank if you would not like to join.

It would be best if you have your orders shipped directly to you from Mwave as this option is still available to everyone who does not wish to join the pooling. Please still order with us if you wish to support us in our endeavour to showcase the community through this M&G.

6. What if my country does not have a G.O manager but I want to order?

You can form a group within your country that should preferably be able to buy 3 albums, to maximize shipping costs or you can order alone. But we highly encourage the first option!

7. What about the Mwave special photocards? How will we get them?

Those who buy more can have a higher chance of winning the Mwave special cards! GFRIEND will now only pick 7 out of the 49 tiles to get these Mwave special photocards, the chances to get these photocards through ordering from us will be RANDOM.

8. When can I expect these to arrive to me or my G.O manager?

Mwave updates regularly on this link. Usually they arrive around 3 weeks to 1 month after they have been marked as shipped by Mwave. When the artists finish signing is a different question because, as you can imagine, having to sign thousands of albums will take a considerable amount of time! So Buddies please be patient with our girls.

9. Can I cancel my order after I have sent payment?

Strictly no cancellation of orders after payment. However if you wish to cancel your UNPAID order it must be done at least 1 week before the deadline of payment. If you cancel AFTER this time, you will be marked as a bogus buyer and will no longer be entertained by GFSquad in future G.Os 

10. When is the deadline for payment?

This is to be announced as Mwave has not yet set a deadline for this.

For any questions NOT answered in this post, feel free to contact, @tenjoshinki, on her SNS accounts!

------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS:

1.) GFSquad will not be held liable for any mishap that may happen due to Mwave's or the Post Offices' carelessness. (Ex. Damaged boxes and Lost packages) We can only try our best to coordinate with Mwave for compensation in the case of a mishap.

2.) In case of albums with missing member signatures, these will be given to those who paid last. As Mwave gives a 3usd refund for each member's missing signature, this shall also be refunded to you. So we encourage everyone to pay as soon as possible.

3.) Participating in this bulk order is VOLUNTARY. If you have any reservations about our group order, feel free to ask us or to not participate instead.

4.) The team shall do the best we can to provide you the best service.

JnGGqED.gif

scy3_zpswb8etp0y.pngscy2_zpsxb4tyc4g.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Me I want to order also
I was waiting for group order.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using GFSquad.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, Aura said:

How much is the album?

Sent from my A1601 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Hi! The album should be the same price as Mwave. :) 27.99usd signed by all members

How much is the album + postage in ringgit malaysia (RM)?

3 minutes ago, Guest Anne said:

How much is the album + postage in ringgit malaysia (RM)?

Hi! The album is around 31usd with postage from Korea to your Malaysian group order manager. :) That should be around 133RM?

How much for Philippine peso with postage?

50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

How much for Philippine peso with postage?

Around 1600php with shipping from Korea to G.O manager.

What are the means of payment for the philippines?

I'll join!

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

b8dea1d6285da5f1ca73064f7a357cfce98390d5"Laus Deo Semper"

How much is the postage to Singapore? And how to place order?

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What are the means of payment for the philippines?

BPI, BDO, Paymaya, LBC and Palawan Express. For any more questions that need answers please just wait for our detailed post later on. We are still working things out. Thank you for your interest!

16 minutes ago, sonebuddy86 said:

How much is the postage to Singapore? And how to place order?

Hi. The album is 31usd with shipping to your SG G.O manager. You can place an order by sending an order form which will be put up later on! Thank you!

How much would it all cost the postage and album sent to England ? :)

4 hours ago, Goodbye275 said:

How much would it all cost the postage and album sent to England ? :)

Hi. Sorry Im not sure how much postage from G.O manager to you is so for now I can only say 31usd for the album with shipping from korea to G.O manager. For now we do not have yet a manager for Europe TT If you want to be the one just send me a message and I can orient you!

7 hours ago, Yunaverse said:

I'll join!

LETS GO YUNA WOOOO

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me

😄😄 thanks 

2 minutes ago, YujuTheUnicorn said:

How much is shipping to USA?

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

Hi! The general price of the album is 31usd with shipping to your US G.O manager already :)

Hi,may I know how much is it in total if I want to get both version of album? I'm from Singapore

Sent from my SM-A910F using GFSquad.com mobile app

Finally~~ May I know is the price same as the previous meet and greet mass order?

Sent from my SM-N915G using GFSquad.com mobile app

i want buy the cd how much is it in indonesia??but i dont have paypal how??

2 hours ago, Louisa97 said:

Hi,may I know how much is it in total if I want to get both version of album? I'm from Singapore

Sent from my SM-A910F using GFSquad.com mobile app

Both versions of the album is 62usd including shipping from Korea to your Singapore G.O manager.

2 hours ago, sageadam said:

Finally~~ May I know is the price same as the previous meet and greet mass order?

Sent from my SM-N915G using GFSquad.com mobile app

No, sorry. The base price of the album is now 27.99. :( We allot around 4usd for shipping from Korea to your G.O manager, hence the price.

1 hour ago, cupp13s said:

i want buy the cd how much is it in indonesia??but i dont have paypal how??

@Monica aka twinkeul on Twitter and IG is our Indonesian G.O manager. Please coordinate with her!

How much would it be including delivery to Ireland?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using GFSquad.com mobile app

for indonesia region to who i can discus this order ? i have many question :BeastToss-03:

I really want to buy!!! Malaysia GO manager please show yourself...hahaha