YuaremySin

interview
[Translations | KoreaStarDaily] GFRIEND Sowon : We would be happy if we could collaborate with OOO senior ; Umji : It seems not bad if we can collaborate with a rapper senior

10 posts in this topic

96449-526066.jpg

I bet Hong Kong Buddies definitely had an enjoyable night last Sunday~ Because GFRIEND held their 《2017 GFRIEND Mini Concert in Hong Kong》. The first day they reached Hong Kong our reporter had a short interview with them, trying to know more about these 6 girls, lets see what they said~

96449-526061.jpg

(▲Sowon is like an elder sister, takes care of every member very well.)

Q : Although you guys have met Hong Kong fans because of MAMA, being able to hold a concert for the first time in Hong Kong, meet and perform for Buddies, how do you feel?

Sowon : Because this time we're here as "GFRIEND" to meet Buddies and everyone, we're so happy and excited! When we reached the airport, a lot of Buddies came to welcome us enthusiastically, we're really touched! So we're really anticipating the concert day to meet everyone! (Yerin shouts "Yeah!" after Sowon finished her sentence.)

96449-526057.jpg

(▲Yerin was the atmospheric queen the entire interview, making the interview atmosphere enjoyable!)

Q : Coming to Hong Kong, your schedule must be very rushed, if you guys have the chance, which part of Hong Kong do you girls want to go play at or what Hong Kong specialty food do you girls want to try?

Umji : I want to go 淺水灣 (Repulse Bay) one more time, because when I was young, I've been here with my family for a holiday~ (All members asked "really?") I remember my father have brought me to this place, in my impression it was very beautiful, so if I have a chance I want to go to this place 1 more time!

Yerin : Disneyland, I really want to go~

Yuju : When I was young I came to Hong Kong once before, my impression of Hong Kong is that there is a lot cafe and restaurants, if we have the chance I want to go with my members!

Eunha : I heard Hong Kong's egg tart is very nice and famous, I want to try it!

96449-526055.jpg

(▲Eunha was pretty quiet the entire interview, but she's really cute whenever she smile.)

Q : When you girls debuted, you all had the youthful concept until your 4th Mini Album title track 《FINGERTIP》, which is a more aloof(?), girl crush feel, which of the 2 concepts do the members prefer? What other concepts do you girls want to try next time?

Yerin : (Eyesmile) To be honest, we like both type of concepts. About trying other concepts... um... maybe something foolish, something like a girl that is easily lost (in terms of road LOL) (Laughs)

Q : GFRIEND often appears in a uniform outfit, if given a chance to take part in a drama or movie, which male actor you would want to be in a uniform outfit together?

(After listening to the question, they all went to think hard who to choose)

Sowon : Ah! If it was me, I would like to collaborate with Park Hae-jin sunbaenim, because I think that he would look very cool wearing a uniform!

Other members : If we were to just choose 1, it would be too difficult~ Actually we would be happy if we were to collaborate with anyone, we will also do our best!

96449-526063.jpg

(▲Although Yuju isn't the oldest in the group, but words wise she is a very mature woman.)

Q : Since debut, you girls had a lot of crowd winning title tracks, choreography wise can also see that they're difficult and complicated, do you girls need to spend a lot of time preparing for it? What are the difficulties when doing so?

Sowon : En~ (Agreeing) Our choreographs are indeed harder, so whenever we receive our new song, we would immediately start choreographing and practicing, spending a lot of time every time on preparing and practicing. But maybe because we 6 since trainee period have been together, have a certain level of chemistry, so practically would be easier, whenever facing difficulties everyone would help out.

96449-526058.jpg

(▲Although SinB didn't speak much during the interview, she kept making the members laugh during the waiting period and even made Umji laugh when taking photo XD)

Q : Everyone knows GFRIEND as the "Originator of x2 Speed Dance", but at the moment you girls finish dancing, have you ever thought what feedback makes this so amazing? Any thoughts on that? If to challenge again, do you girls have confidence for x4 or x5 speed dance?

Yerin : Honestly, we only knew of the request of "x2 Speed Dance" in the show, we didn't know about it from the start~ At that moment we did question ourselves if we could do it? However, we didn't expect everyone's reaction to be so big and we received a lot of love and support for that.

(When they heard about challenging a faster one, they shook their head vigorously, and Eunha even showed the "X" hand sign)

Sowon : I think dancing to a faster speed would be over a human's limits, would be too hard (Laughs)

96449-526053.jpg

(▲Umji is the maknae, and dares to speak out, her words might even be shocking at times XD)

Q : If none of you joined GFRIEND or not being an idol, what do you think you would be doing now?

Yerin : Wa~ I really haven't thought of this question! 

Eunha : Thats right! I'm trying very hard to be a member of GFRIEND!

Yuju & SinB : I think we would be like our same aged friends, worrying about promoting in school year and about the future, finding a part-time job and waiting.

96449-526067.jpg

Q : You girls have collaborated with different artists, have you thought recently of anyone you want to collaborate with?

Umji : Ah! I have a personal opinion, we can collaborate with senior rappers!

SinB : Really? You want to?!

Umji : En~ I feel that this would spark up a lot of interest!

Other members : Heize sunbaenim! That would be not bad~ Also San E sunbaenim would be not bad too!

96449-526068.jpg

Q : The next day would be your concert day already, can you reveal any surprised prepared for Hong Kong Buddies? Or have anything to say to them?

Sowon : Because this is our first concert in Hong Kong, we're still not familiar with Hong Kong Buddies, hopefully able to use this chance to communicate more with them, if possible we would really like to walk down the stage and meet every single buddy, recognise their faces, hopefully next concert, we can prepare more surprises for everyone!

(Sowon points to Yuju to continue)

Yuju : Hope everyone would like our performance, really thankful for each and everyone that came to support! Also hope you guys would anticipate our releases and performances ~ Thank you guys! 

▼After seeing these 2 photos, have it brought back memories of their amazing performance that night~?!Hope they can continue walking on the flowery path!

96449-527223.jpg

96449-527224.jpg

Interview Venue:SkyCity Marriott Hotel

Source (1)

Translated by YuaremySin

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

thanks for the translation

:gfs-smilie-thankyou:

1 hour ago, YuaremySin said:

Sowon : Ah! If it was me, I would like to collaborate with Park Hae-jin sunbaenim,

then again, sowon keep mentioning Park Hae Jin, 

TLBrP4n.gif

Other members : Heize sunbaenim! That would be not bad~

:y1:

YES! Heize! That would be awesome!:o *the collaboration of my dreams*

Her songs are amazing! (check out her new song, ''Don't know you'' <3)

:BeastToss-02:''Salt is salty."   -Jung Eunbi, 2016

As I read the trans towards the end, I feel a wave of emotions. Not sure because of the CB it's nearing or me, but I do miss them a lot. 

Anyhow, :gfs-smilie-thankyou:@Albatro

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

4 hours ago, adib said:

As I read the trans towards the end, I feel a wave of emotions. Not sure because of the CB it's nearing or me, but I do miss them a lot. 

Anyhow, :gfs-smilie-thankyou:@Albatro

Not me this time, this one is translated by @YuaremySin :BeastToss-32:

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

Yuju-Eunji collab. Pink Buddy collab. LEt's make it happen

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

Oppss:yujushock:Sorry @YuaremySin:umji-hihi:

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

32 minutes ago, adib said:

Oppss:yujushock:Sorry @YuaremySin:umji-hihi:

It's okay :BeastToss-32:

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^