Dismissings

Sites to buy/pre-order

29 posts in this topic

Just note that neither Kpoptown nor Kpopmart website currently have SSL certificates (i.e. no https for encrypted log-in/payment pages!).

Hey, guys! If you guys might want to buy second hand or rare Gfriend merch you can't find in the regular market anymore y'all might wanna check this Facebok group I made for everybuddy!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GFintlMarketplace/

I've requested to join alr , accept me please ! Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920I using GFSquad.com mobile app

On 7/4/2016 at 9:46 PM, Dismissings said:

Hey :)

Making this thread to resume sites where you can buy/pre-order the albums :)

Remember: Only sites with Hanteo logo ( hanteo.JPG ) sells albums that will count on Hanteo.

Kpoptown - Very known, has a nice package and the album is only $16.90 there. The shipping is a bit expensive and the shipping value is calculated by weight (the more you buy, the more it will cost). Pre-order/Buy here.

Kpopmart - Probably the most used site. The package is very protected (they usually put a stick so the album will stay still and not bounce inside) , they also send you a photo of the package before sending (not sure if they always to it but I have seen people talking about it). The shipping is very expensive (starts from $10 and goes to $30 depending of the method and is per item) but is very trustworthy. The album is $17.90. Pre-order/Buy here.

Yesasia - You have free shipping on orders over $39 BUT the albums there are expensive. The album is $33 (even tho it comes with 2 posters but isn't worth compared to other sites). Pre-order/Buy here

Ktown4u - Not so used but growing fast. They have a nice price/quality/shipping. The album is $20. The shipping starts on $6 and goes up to $18 (depending of the method and is per item, they also offer you many methods so you can get a shipping with tracking but taking 30 days to arrive and is very cheap). Pre-order/Buy here.

GMarket - Some people buys from it because you have Synnara there. From youtube unboxing videos that I watched, it comes well sealed and protected. The album is $17.33. The shipping will depend of your country (I'm from somewhere in Europe and the shipping was $40 and would take up to 30 days). Pre-order/buy here.

Be aware that prices goes up and down every day, even almost in few hours a day. The prices I mention here were seen when the pre-order option started. :) 

2019? Where can I buy GFriend Official Lightstick Ver.1? Please help...

thank you so much for the info