GFSquad Project - GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Coal Wreath!

Thanks to your kindness and generosity, we've surpassed our goal! Congratulations, Buddies!

We'll continue to accept donations until Jan. 5, 2017. More donations equal more people helped. Lots of Love Buddies!

2016 GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary

GFRIEND 2nd Anniversary Coal Wreath by GFSquad

GFS is excited to announce the details of our first official project as a fansite. 

As winter is quickly approaching, we will be raising money for a coal wreath that we will deliver to GFRIEND. 

For those of you who don't know, coal briquettes are used in Korea to keep houses warm and for cooking. Many elderly or rural people rely on these for a source of warmth during the cold months. By contributing to our project, you will be making sure people who cannot always afford coal will stay warm this winter! 

Since this is our first project and we are unsure of how much we can raise as a group, we will start modest. We're planning to purchase a coal wreath from dreame.co.kr, a site that sends support rice wreaths, coal wreaths, and many other things in the name of idols, actors/actresses, and other celebrity icons in Korea. 

Our initial donation goal will be $250.00USD.

For more details on how to donate, please see the announcement! Thank you Buddies!

:yerin-love:

$1,136.00 of $250.00 goal reached.
Donate Now

See the announcement for details. Must be signed in to donate. Thank you Buddies!

See the announcement for details. Donations have ended. Thank you to all the Buddies who have donated!

DCINSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY - 2nd Anniversary Support Project

"You haven’t seen half of half of half of an amazing world, GFRIEND will show you"

We'll accept donations until Jan. 7, 2017.

GFRIEND DC GALLERY 2nd Anniversary Support Project

http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/topic/1554-gfriend-dc-gallery-2nd-anniversary-support-project/

GFRIEND DC INSIDE GALLERY 2nd Anniversary Support Project
"You haven’t seen half of half of half of an amazing world, GFRIEND will show you"
(T/N: Translations of hangul phrase at the poster based from LOL lyrics)

Hello Buddies~! GFRIEND DC GALLERY is here to announce their wonderful project for GFRIEND's 2nd year debut anniversary.

For those who are not aware about DC GALLERY it's a Korean open community somewhat like reddit or OneHallyu. That community has a section for GFRIEND. They also lend some tutorials in English to support GFRIEND during their comeback and during MAMA 2016. 

Here is the link of their projects for GFRIEND since debut: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=gf&no=605054

They are here to share their project to Buddies all over the world and I hope that we, I-Buddies can show lots of love and support for their project.

bSQf9qf.jpg

Their project will focus on:

1. A luxurious lunch pack for GFRIEND on January 16, 2017 for Idol Star Athletics Championship recording. 1 for each member. (Estimated price: $80 each)

Sample: 

6SItcCF.jpg

BC1ydGV.jpg

2.  GFRIEND Clay figures with MAMA 2016 style.  They will use this style for the clay figures. 

6p8tql0.jpg

Their 1st debut anniversary clay figure project below.  These are the same clay figures that GFRIEND hold during their 1st Anniversary Message broadcast on V App 

They will use an upgrade quality and version of that clay figure.

Yj9m4Rh.png

eeMMVsR.png

3. Message book for each member. They will provide message book to each member and all the names of the donors for these projects  will be included on the message book. Our @Buddies_art will also be a part of this project by providing fan arts for these message books

Sample:

GFRIEND DC Inside Gallery's message book during Sowon and Umji's Birthdays.

lWQFmtO.jpg

VRyFAI4.jpg

Hoping for your love and support Buddies.. Thank you! ^^ A staff for this project which is @Elliote is here to respond on your questions and inquiries. Feel free to ask anything by posting a reply to this thread. K-Buddies and I-Buddies Fighting~!!! ^^

빛나는 저 별과 하늘에 약속해    I promise you with the twinkling stars and the sky
I’ll be your BUDDY                     I’ll be your BUDDY

$510.00 of $200.00 goal reached.
Donate Now

See the announcement for details. Must be signed in to donate. Thank you Buddies!

See the announcement for details. Donations have ended. Thank you to all the Buddies who have donated!

Dismissings

Sites to buy/pre-order

23 posts in this topic

Hey :)

Making this thread to resume sites where you can buy/pre-order the albums :)

Remember: Only sites with Hanteo logo ( hanteo.JPG ) sells albums that will count on Hanteo.

Kpoptown - Very known, has a nice package and the album is only $16.90 there. The shipping is a bit expensive and the shipping value is calculated by weight (the more you buy, the more it will cost). Pre-order/Buy here.

Kpopmart - Probably the most used site. The package is very protected (they usually put a stick so the album will stay still and not bounce inside) , they also send you a photo of the package before sending (not sure if they always to it but I have seen people talking about it). The shipping is very expensive (starts from $10 and goes to $30 depending of the method and is per item) but is very trustworthy. The album is $17.90. Pre-order/Buy here.

Yesasia - You have free shipping on orders over $39 BUT the albums there are expensive. The album is $33 (even tho it comes with 2 posters but isn't worth compared to other sites). Pre-order/Buy here

Ktown4u - Not so used but growing fast. They have a nice price/quality/shipping. The album is $20. The shipping starts on $6 and goes up to $18 (depending of the method and is per item, they also offer you many methods so you can get a shipping with tracking but taking 30 days to arrive and is very cheap). Pre-order/Buy here.

GMarket - Some people buys from it because you have Synnara there. From youtube unboxing videos that I watched, it comes well sealed and protected. The album is $17.33. The shipping will depend of your country (I'm from somewhere in Europe and the shipping was $40 and would take up to 30 days). Pre-order/buy here.

Be aware that prices goes up and down every day, even almost in few hours a day. The prices I mention here were seen when the pre-order option started. :) 

Edited by Dismissings

Thank you so much  😊😊

thank you buddy! :) how about GMarket?

Edited by g6friend

26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

4 minutes ago, g6friend said:

thank you buddy! :) how about GMarket?

Nvm, I already visited once but were asking $40 for shipping :/

Edited by Dismissings

Thank you very much ☺️

Do pre-orders count on Hanteo? I swear I always see "this group has X number of pre-orders" but then the Hanteo numbers often say otherwise.

1 hour ago, godyuju said:

Do pre-orders count on Hanteo? I swear I always see "this group has X number of pre-orders" but then the Hanteo numbers often say otherwise.

I didn't find info about that but since they send the date to Hanteo every day, I guess it may count? :/

Thanks! I ordered from Yesasia because the shipping there was free and the total was the cheapest :)

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Pre ordered it from kpoptown today (my first ever kpop album buy) need to support the girls this time for real they deserve it ^^ i dislike the album covers tho which they had it different and abit more creatively detailed and asthetic to attract more ppl and some ppl might literally jugde the album by its cover and not buy it because of the cheap design.. oh well. Abit worried to if it will end up in decent condition since it will be shipped all the way to Norway but atleast the Gfriend ship is sailing :P

Edited by Mats Søvik

9 minutes ago, Mats Søvik said:

Pre ordered it from kpoptown today (my first ever kpop album buy) need to support the girls this time for real they deserve it ^^ i dislike the album covers tho which they had it different and abit more creatively detailed and asthetic to attract more ppl and some ppl might literally jugde the album by its cover and not buy it because of the cheap design.. oh well. Abit worried to if it will end up in decent condition since it will be shipped all the way to Norway but atleast the Gfriend ship is sailing :P

That sounds great! Nice to see GF album being the first of a fan!!

Thanks for doing this!

Just a heads-up for anybody still shopping around. It looks like Ktown4u dropped their price to $17.44. Their prices change daily, though, so it might be different in a few hours.. lol

Edited by forthegravy
spelling

3 hours ago, Mats Søvik said:

Many unboxing reviews I watch are from distant countries and the products arrives very nice. They actually take good care of it :) of course something can happen but is not usually. ^^

On 05/07/2016 at 6:28 AM, Dismissings said:

Many unboxing reviews I watch are from distant countries and the products arrives very nice. They actually take good care of it :) of course something can happen but is not usually. ^^

This is true, shops like Kpoptown and especially Kpopmart use tonnes of bubblewrap to protect your albums. Kpopmart also take the bubblewrapped albums to the box itself so it won't move around in the box and risk getting damaged while in transit.

Where should i buy the 3 mini albums?

I already ordered the new one on mwave and as a new fan i'd like to buy the other 3 as well.

It shouldnt cost more than 40€/45$. Any suggestions before i make an account somewhere?^^

Edited by TheBazing

"Why is there toilet paper next to the computer?"        

- Sowon /Girafe <3

tumblr_inline_o3c7qsMMOb1sq9gow_500.giftumblr_inline_o3c7q2ldwS1sq9gow_500.gif

On 7/4/2016 at 11:42 AM, godyuju said:

Here is the thing.

There are two charts, Hanteo and Gaon.

Hanteo counts individual albums that are sold. Gaon counts store shipments rather than individual albums. So, let's say a store orders 100 albums. Gaon will count that as 100 albums sold. But let's say only 90 of those 100 albums are sold. Hanteo will count only 90 albums as sold. 

So your individual pre-order should count on Hanteo, most sellers also make it count on Gaon, but that is not always the case. 

For those interested in the cheapest site: CatchopCD.net has the cheapest KPop albums, however, GFriend's album will not be available until a few days after July 11 (Day of release). But it is cheaper. Snowflake costed around $11.47 there. Shipping changes depending on weight, including shipping Snowflake costed like $18.46

Edited by Yerinism

@Dismissings i Life in Europe too and I have it from Gmarket from the synnara, and buy actually with shipping (5-15 days) 30€

nt2jsip7.gif

14 hours ago, Obtain said:

@Dismissings i Life in Europe too and I have it from Gmarket from the synnara, and buy actually with shipping (5-15 days) 30€

Hey buddy :D I don't know which part of Europe you are but the only option I got was 40€. Thanks for the feedback. Post here once you got it so we can have a feedback from the package ^^

Kpopmart shipped my album today. I can now confirm for sure they send a pic of the product:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY3Zm

i comes well protected :D

6 minutes ago, Dismissings said:

Kpopmart shipped my album today. I can now confirm for sure they send a pic of the product:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY3Zm

i comes well protected :D

That was fast..mine from yesasia is still pending..:(

tumblr_oiupoiNzL41v0p24lo1_400.giftumblr_oiuq220GKh1v0p24lo1_250.gif

4 minutes ago, Faez Splash said:

I was surprised to get the email today cause I think I read they would start it to ship tomorrow, I'm guessing it will happen the same with yesasia ^^ 

4 minutes ago, Faez Splash said:

Me too. They stated 19 July for shipment.

1 minute ago, Dismissings said:

I was surprised to get the email today cause I think I read they would start it to ship tomorrow, I'm guessing it will happen the same with yesasia ^^ 

Hope about to get mine soon.

51 minutes ago, Dismissings said:

Haha..i also bought mine from kpopmart. Shipping today, should reach singapore by end of the week

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead