Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SinB's

Queens of summer

11 posts in this topic

Do you think that Gfriend will aim for being the queens of summer now that sistar are gone?

(Well they are queens in every season but maybe, just maybe, they're going to aim for the title)

tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o4_250.gif    I WILL ALWAYS BE SINB'S    tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o1_250.gif

Well looking in the history of their summer comebacks, all of them are pretty well received. Let's see if this coming comeback will give them the title "Summer Queens".

Me Gustas Tu was undeniably a hit. Once the longest song in the MelOn top 100 and their most downloaded single. It's also their signature song no doubt. Navillera gave them 18 wins and also a success.

I'm really expecting another successful summer song this comeback and I know that GFriend will never disappoint us. :support:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Eric said:

Well looking in the history of their summer comebacks, all of them are pretty well received. Let's see if this coming comeback will give them the title "Summer Queens".

Me Gustas Tu was undeniably a hit. Once the longest song in the MelOn top 100 and their most downloaded single. It's also their signature song no doubt. Navillera gave them 18 wins and also a success.

I'm really expecting another successful summer song this comeback and I know that GFriend will never disappoint us. :support:

Well they'll never let us down and we'll never stop loving them. That's for sure. I hope that their upcomming comeback will be well received by the knetz :gfs-smilie-gfriend::BeastToss-29:

Edited by SinB's

tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o4_250.gif    I WILL ALWAYS BE SINB'S    tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o1_250.gif

maybe but I don't want them to be put in a box by being defined by having summer hits.

tumblr_ow9z47GkBR1ucrltao3_400.gif

16 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

maybe but I don't want them to be put in a box by being defined by having summer hits.

They won't be. They'll just be more anticipated on their summer comebacks and if they do make it, it could be a stepping stone for them on being a more popular group. Well they'll slay in any season, they'll slay in every comeback, and we'll support them in every step that they take. :support::gfs-smilie-buddy::gfs-smilie-gfriend:

12 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

Nothing wrong being labeled as long as it is something positive. Being called "Summer Queens" doesn't necessarily limit them during summer seasons in my opinion, but it will be a sure pressure for them to release hit songs during summer which I don't see as a problem.

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

I think part of Sistar's title as Queens of Summer had to do with the beach/party theme of many of their videos, too.

1 hour ago, Dopple said:

I think part of Sistar's title as Queens of Summer had to do with the beach/party theme of many of their videos, too.

And their sexiness right? Well I think Gfriend will find a unique way of showing their charms since I dont think that they're going for sexiness for their next few comebacks. Gfriend can do it and Gfriend will do it.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, SinB's said:

And their sexiness right? Well I think Gfriend will find a unique way of showing their charms since I dont think that they're going for sexiness for their next few comebacks. Gfriend can do it and Gfriend will do it.

SinB's sexiness:

giphy.gif

Edited by Dopple

1 hour ago, Dopple said:

SinB's sexiness:

giphy.gif

SinB's sexiness is too damn.... I dont even know what term to use. SinB is a Goddess. :nosebleed:

Well, yes they do have their own sexy sides but I dont think that they have already acquired the courage or the confidence that they need to do a sexy concept. (As we have seen in WI)

Lets pray

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3