d2sCkmc.jpg
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Albatro

[fancafe]
[Translation | FanCafe] From Umji - Ooooh

1 post in this topic

596289e4c9f60_170707Umji1.thumb.png.4c0b27737f1839cdf5b6824dfdfa997b.png596289e861b8a_170707Umji2.thumb.png.ba92fcbaac29cf97095163789157b9b4.png

Buddy~~ I wanted to say good night again after finishing the Omujigeum broadcast heh ㅋㅋㅋ

I always feel sad about ending the broadcast, and today I stayed later to read more comments
You know like how you feel sorry and sad about hanging up calls,
I feel the same way every time I press the 'End Broadcast' button ㅠㅅㅠ

But I'll try not to be too sad,
And rather leave with a happy feeling of looking forward to the next broadcast with everyone who always watches my broadcasts, has a good time together, and empathizes with me.
Thank you for always anticipating for me and giving me compliments. Really.
Thanks to those compliments, I think I'm able to muster up my energy to prepare more entertaining episodes! 

We are up to episode 5, and just like how I have things that I want to talk about, if any of you have topics or stories you'd like to talk about together, I'd love to chat about them hehh...
So if there are topics you'd like to chat about for the next broadcast, please do leave them in the comments Grinning Face on Samsung Galaxy S8 (April 2017)

Everyone have a good night '3' 
I'll upload a photo that I took after the broadcast eheheh 
Oh! I accidentally said we were leaving for Taiwan tomorrow, but we're not actually leaving tomorrow.. heh sorry... 
For real, have a good good night!! Bye!!

596289ecc29d7_170707Umji3.thumb.jpg.90038dcf1327ca4ca3f3e8fe114f8506.jpg

Translated by Albatro, Yunaverse

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"