Yenni ㅈㅇㄹ

The true meaning of "Navillera"

16 posts in this topic

While I was searching through the web about " 나빌레라" this picture appeared.d0097441.jpg

" Le Papillon Des Étoiles " is a french world for "The Butterfly of the Stars". " Le Papillon Des Étoiles " is a 2006 novel written by Bernard Werber. It is the best selling book of Korea as of July 2007.

51+PrOPlZBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Summary of the book:

"Butterfly of the stars" tells us about adventure of a scientist, a shailing ship navigator, a billionaire and their followers in a project which aimes to escape from the blessing Earth. In fact, there're too much war, too much destruction and too much calamity on Earth at that state and they all think that the Earth will become a dead land and the best way to do is to flee.
The scientist conceives a spaceship which runs with solar energy and it has a butterfly form, the billionaire helps him financially to construct the spaceship with others scientists, engineers and wokers and the shailing ship navigator sails the spaceship.
After a lot of barriers and defeats, the butterfly of the stars is finally ready to fly. People come to life and die in the spaceship. After 1000 years, the spaceship reach the final destination, a new planet, but there are only 4 humans alive, a girl and 3 boys and the only little spaceship which helps them to land on the new planet can only containt two persons, the girl is naturally chosen. A choice was made between 3 boys, and the couple leave the spaceship to the new planet...

After the book, I wondered if Human is not reproducing a diagram that our ancestors had done before with an another planet, an another "Earth"? And are we condemned to repeat our silly things again and again and again, and then to be obliged to find a way to escape from the consequences of our silly acts? Finally, if the Earth becomes a dead land, where will we go, what would we become? If we don't stop the destruction, is there an another planet out there which will accept us? and in this case, would we act more wisely or the diagram will be repeated and this planet will soon be destroyed?

Source: http://darkmoonorchid.blogspot.com/2010/01/butterfly-of-stars.html

Source Music sure is really smart. They are really thinking of ways to innovate the Kpop industry by thinking title songs very carefully. Now people will get curious what Navillera is, and maybe GFriend will gain a lot of attention by this title song.

Link of original: 

The title of the song feels absolutely ethereal to me and I love it! "The Butterfly of the stars" sounds really interesting too.

omg thinking about the title is making me anticipate the lyrics even more now. 

Just now, YujuYujuYuju said:

The title of the song feels absolutely ethereal to me and I love it! "The Butterfly of the stars" sounds really interesting too.

omg thinking about the title is making me anticipate the lyrics even more now. 

SoMu thought of this carefully. They are really smart. Now everybody who read the book will be curious about the song. 

There is another explanation that 나빌레라 is from Cho Jihoon's "승무"  - legendary Korean poem 

End line in the poem - 얇은 사 하이얀 고깔은 고이접어서 나빌레라

Trans) Thin threaded, white cone hat is folded smoothly, is it like a butterfly

So it is definitely related with Butterfly

011B1B3B513BD980541DDD

Actually found a translated version - here it is

sungmu-trans.JPG

2 minutes ago, podori said:

There is another explanation that 나빌레라 is from Cho Jihoon's "승무"  - legendary Korean poem 

End line in the poem - 얇은 사 하이얀 고깔은 고이접어서 나빌레라

Trans) Thin threaded, white cone hat is folded smoothly, is it like a butterfly

So it is definitely related with Butterfly

011B1B3B513BD980541DDD

Oh wow. A lot of meaning to it. Darn. SoMu is rly smart podoriiiii

I found a famous quote on the book. " -Where the spark side found in dark- I love everything about butterflies and stars. I think butterflies and stars have a unique life cycle. They have to fight with themselves to give the best to others. Butterflies have to fight with its cocoon before they have wings. Stars have to burn itself to shine. "

23 minutes ago, Yenni ㅈㅇㄹ said:

I found a famous quote on the book. " -Where the spark side found in dark- I love everything about butterflies and stars. I think butterflies and stars have a unique life cycle. They have to fight with themselves to give the best to others. Butterflies have to fight with its cocoon before they have wings. Stars have to burn itself to shine. "

It's so cool.

Edited by singermelodie1

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

58 minutes ago, Yenni ㅈㅇㄹ said:

WOW JUST WOW *_*

I Edited this Signature 

untitled_1_by_rontaku-da8ghl3.jpg  untitled_4_by_rontaku-da8gr9m.jpg

SouMu is doing an amazing work w/ them. They are really meticulous and thought about every single/small detail! They are doing the teasers releasing the most funny thing w/ charades :)

Resultado de imagem para gfriend

Sounds beautiful. I can't really wait.

Butterfly hmm why does it makes me think theres going to be some sort of Butterfly dance choreo heh

I feel like i'm a detective or something. Hahahaha Thanks for the reps guys!! All for GFriend!!!

This is so exciting! :D 

now I'm curious with what the mv and dance will look like..

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

34 minutes ago, sowonnie said:

This is so exciting! :D 

now I'm curious with what the mv and dance will look like..

Likewise! I'm excited too myself! Especially the lyrics :D

4 hours ago, Yenni ㅈㅇㄹ said:

Title song's meaning seems so nice. Like it symbolizes that GFRIEND ARE THE BUTTERFLIES of the idol industry.

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

1 hour ago, WhatcanIdo said:

Title song's meaning seems so nice. Like it symbolizes that GFRIEND ARE THE BUTTERFLIES of the idol industry.

more like the butterfly and the star :D i'm so proud <3