Jkyc

official
[INFO] 170707 - Recruitment for the 1st BUDDY GFRIEND Official Fanclub!

90 posts in this topic

I just checked and I couldn't find anywhere you can change your gender. I will try and ask around.


Okay, thank you. Would I have any problems if it can't be changed?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
May I ask where you are from? Maybe we have some staff here that can help you with the payment.

 

I'm from Malaysia, I ask my non-kpop friend to help me out on it. Don't know wheter he's gonna make it or not.

If he really can't, do you have any available, kind-hearted staff to help this poor little Buddy out ?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xbuddy22x said:

 


Okay, thank you. Would I have any problems if it can't be changed?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using GFSquad.com mobile app
 

 

From my knowledge, the only information the Fanclub needs is your real name, DAUM ID, and birthday. I don't think there should be any problems.

1 hour ago, junhoe21 said:

 

I'm from Malaysia, I ask my non-kpop friend to help me out on it. Don't know wheter he's gonna make it or not.

If he really can't, do you have any available, kind-hearted staff to help this poor little Buddy out ?emoji22.pngemoji22.png

 

I believe @adib is from Malaysia and maybe able to help you. Our donation period just ended but we can maybe make an exception for you.

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick question: when fill in DAUM ID, do I fill in the ID I sign in to get to Fan cafe (Daum cafe) or the name appeared on the Fan cafe page ?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app
 

Edited by tubafrank
word correction
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Okay, thank you. Would I have any problems if it can't be changed?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using [mention=20]adib[/mention] is from Malaysia and maybe able to help you. Our donation period just ended but we can maybe make an exception for you.


Ehm what were you trying to say? Or was that by accident ^.^

Sent from my EVA-L09 using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I was trying to join the club, somehow the it keep on coming up the screen that says something about 15days before the concert. Does anyone has any idea about this and I do I get to Payment screen

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how do we know for sure that the registration worked for the membership?? im still only an associate member in the fancafe

Edited by gfisbae
0

profile pic © jxkedits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2017 at 4:59 PM, Jkyc said:

From my knowledge, the only information the Fanclub needs is your real name, DAUM ID, and birthday. I don't think there should be any problems.

It wouldn't show up on my phone sorry I see it now, ok thank you!I'm relieved

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gfisbae said:

how do we know for sure that the registration worked for the membership?? im still only an associate member in the fancafe

On your order page, if there's that red box at the top it means your order is complete. As far as I know, no one has been upgraded to this "Premium member" on the fancafe yet.

78.PNG

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jkyc said:

On your order page, if there's that red box at the top it means your order is complete. As far as I know, no one has been upgraded to this "Premium member" on the fancafe yet.

78.PNG

ok thank you so much!! :BeastToss-11:

 

0

profile pic © jxkedits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone received their 1st Buddy package in the mail yet?
I have not yet. I am based in the United States.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one has either.

There have been no updates by Source Music on it at the moment. When we get updates, we'll post them ASAP. 

1

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SojuYuju said:

No one has either.

There have been no updates by Source Music on it at the moment. When we get updates, we'll post them ASAP. 

Thank you, Buddy! Good to know. I'll wait patiently. <3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone received their buddy fan club packages, it has been months, therefore I am just wondering?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tubafrank said:

Has anyone received their buddy fan club packages, it has been months, therefore I am just wondering?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app
 

I don't think anyone has, including K-buddies.

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now