RainCity

FREE Melon Streaming/Download passes TUTORIAL

14 posts in this topic

Hello, buddies! If you have a MelOn account, here is your step by step guide for a chance to win some free streaming and download passes with the LIPTON x MELON event. This can really help our girls for the comeback, so please participate and share.

CLICK HERE FOR LIPTON EVENT

P.S. Even if you cannot access the MelOn mobile app, streams are counted on the web version so it's worth taking the time to do this. There is another event similar to this (CLICK HERE FOR GATORADE EVENT) so you have double the chance of winning.

♡     Gfriend     ♡           너 그리고 나           ♡     SinB     ♡

Rain_City_Gfriend.gif

Until when is the Lipton event? I've tried the gatorade one and it lasts until the 22nd, I think? Best bet is to join near the end date (as we don't have a definite comeback date yet) so we can enjoy the 30 days fully for streaming and hopefully, GFRIEND already came back haha xD

EDIT: Sorry, my bad. Redeemed passes could be activated at a later date so I guess we could secure these passes now :D

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

another way of getting more streaming pass!?!:)

You can attend this event until next month. And it's a different thing with gatorade event.

2 hours ago, Acey said:

Until when is the Lipton event? I've tried the gatorade one and it lasts until the 22nd, I think? Best bet is to join near the end date (as we don't have a definite comeback date yet) so we can enjoy the 30 days fully for streaming and hopefully, GFRIEND already came back haha xD

The Lipton event will continue until the 2nd of August. It doesn't matter when you complete event & redeem your prize, as long as you don't ACTIVATE the pass until the comeback. You can keep passes saved until October. :) The same goes with the gatorade event.

I've seen multiple people from other fandoms saving passes on multiple accounts to use for later.

Rain_City_Gfriend.gif

Yeah redeem the coupon now and activate later after the girls comeback. I already have 2 tickets atm both from Gatorade and Lipton.

Thanks for the information buddy @RainCity

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

14 minutes ago, RainCity said:

The Lipton event will continue until the 2nd of August. It doesn't matter when you complete event & redeem your prize, as long as you don't ACTIVATE the pass until the comeback. You can keep passes saved until October. :) The same goes with the gatorade event.

I've seen multiple people from other fandoms saving passes on multiple accounts to use for later.

Ah yes, I forgot about the activation (with the Gatorade event, at the start, I redeemed immediately so I was sad lol)

Anyways, thank you for the information and clarification! :D

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Okay gotta update the Melon Tutorial thread then. Thanks for this tip, Buddy!

Do we had to use hangul in our email address in order to register for melon?cause i need the verification code that will be send to the email to continue with the sign up,but i havent received it till now

Just wondering how to sign up for Melon account?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

Any tutorials about the Gatorade one? Kinda confused on the process

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

2 hours ago, Eric said:

Any tutorials about the Gatorade one? Kinda confused on the process

Here is tutorial about gatorade event

https://mobile.twitter.com/GFRIEND06/status/879677716743692291

6 hours ago, tubafrank said:

Just wondering how to sign up for Melon account?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

Here is tutorial about making a melon account

https://mobile.twitter.com/GFRIEND06/status/879653444444766213

11 hours ago, Suu777 said:

Do we had to use hangul in our email address in order to register for melon?cause i need the verification code that will be send to the email to continue with the sign up,but i havent received it till now

No, it doesn't need to be in hangul. Maybe the verification code was filtered to your spam/junk folder?

Rain_City_Gfriend.gif

2 hours ago, RainCity said:

No, it doesn't need to be in hangul. Maybe the verification code was filtered to your spam/junk folder?

Hmm,checked my spam folder,but still not there,guess i'll just try to sign up again

Thanks anyway @raincity