g6friend

official
Malaysian buddies where are you all? [Malaysian Buddies Thread!]

176 posts in this topic

Yesasia dah start buat pre-order.. so I tak tahu la kalau sekali shipping berapa harga.. I just kira dari 13 600 won tukar ke Ringgit je dalam RM130

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome aboard guys. Nice to meet you all. Hope kita dpt spread the world peace!! 

1

    

YUJU.gif

 

 

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, for your information, Yesasia tak kenakan shipping fees.. So tak perlu bayar mahal 👍😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try dm tnya yang dekat insta tuhh. Dia kata pre order. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, aeye said:

I try dm tnya yang dekat insta tuhh. Dia kata pre order. 

Harga dia berapa?

0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SinB98 said:

Guys, for your information, Yesasia tak kenakan shipping fees.. So tak perlu bayar mahal 👍😁

welcome buddy! lets love gfriend tgt :)

 

10 hours ago, SinB98 said:

Guys, for your information, Yesasia tak kenakan shipping fees.. So tak perlu bayar mahal 👍😁

but harga dia mahal gila :o

0

                     26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kalau korang nk beli gtau ek..bole join skali

0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Faez Splash said:

Harga dia berapa?

Lupa plak nk tnye. Nanti i tnya.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all Malaysian Buddies, i wish you all Happy Eid Mubarak. Maaf Zahir Batin... I hope i can meet you guys because seriously, i don't have many friends. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EVERYONE IS SINB STANS HERE I CRY HAHA

 

happy eid mubarak to my muslim friends. selamat hari raya and have fun during raya~ 

0

자꾸만 내 맘 그대가 계속 번져요; my love for you keeps spreading, little by little
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ulteunbi said:

EVERYONE IS SINB STANS HERE I CRY HAHA

 

happy eid mubarak to my muslim friends. selamat hari raya and have fun during raya~ 

Yeah. I just realize that everyone here is Sinb's stan. Hahahhaha. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aeye said:

Yeah. I just realize that everyone here is Sinb's stan. Hahahhaha. 

OMG i just realised too..Sinb must be proud of malaysia fans

0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys..i got an info for you all

I've already make a pre order for the albums and i hope it can help you guys

I make an order in YesAsia page and the shipping fees only free if you buy more than $39 dollar

If you are buying only 1 version

The album price is $23.99 which is around RM96.51

And the shipping price is $13.96 for express delivery (3-5 days) which is RM56.16 with tracking code

For normal delivery the shipping price is $10.96 (RM44.09) (7-30days) without tracking code

 

Example : I ordered with express delivery and total is RM154.44

Make sure to check the terms and condition 1st if you want to make an order

Hope this will help you guys

Edited by Faez Splash
Edit info
0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you buy both for $48 (RM193) in YesAsia then the shipping fees is free 

Since i only buy 1 version..i need to pay for the shipping fees..:/

0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Faez Splash said:

Guys..i got an info for you all

I've already make a pre order for the albums and i hope it can help you guys

I make an order in YesAsia page and the shipping fees only free if you buy more than $39 dollar

If you are buying only 1 version

The album price is $23.99 which is around RM96.51

And the shipping price is $13.96 for express delivery (3-5 days) which is RM56.16 with tracking code

For normal delivery the shipping price is $10.96 (RM44.09) (7-30days) without tracking code

 

Example : I ordered with express delivery and total is RM154.44

Make sure to check the terms and condition 1st if you want to make an order

Hope this will help you guys

oh that's a great information ~ do update on us when you recieved your package

 

did you buy an album from mwave too? i heard it has a free shipping?

0

자꾸만 내 맘 그대가 계속 번져요; my love for you keeps spreading, little by little
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ulteunbi said:

oh that's a great information ~ do update on us when you recieved your package

 

did you buy an album from mwave too? i heard it has a free shipping?

Currently still looking for information..i heard it takes up to 3 months for the album to arrive..

I'm considering weather i should buy another version or wait for the signed one..

0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faez Splash said:

Currently still looking for information..i heard it takes up to 3 months for the album to arrive..

I'm considering weather i should buy another version or wait for the signed one..

3 months? oh wow...I would rot in those 3 months..But hey atleast you can buy an album :(( 

My family will never let me buy one tbh 

0

자꾸만 내 맘 그대가 계속 번져요; my love for you keeps spreading, little by little
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ulteunbi said:

3 months? oh wow...I would rot in those 3 months..But hey atleast you can buy an album :(( 

My family will never let me buy one tbh 

It's fine as long you keep supporting our girls..we have to do our best to achieve 2mil views in 24 hours..

Fighting!!

 

1

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Faez Splash said:

Guys..i got an info for you all

I've already make a pre order for the albums and i hope it can help you guys

I make an order in YesAsia page and the shipping fees only free if you buy more than $39 dollar

If you are buying only 1 version

The album price is $23.99 which is around RM96.51

And the shipping price is $13.96 for express delivery (3-5 days) which is RM56.16 with tracking code

For normal delivery the shipping price is $10.96 (RM44.09) (7-30days) without tracking code

 

Example : I ordered with express delivery and total is RM154.44

Make sure to check the terms and condition 1st if you want to make an order

Hope this will help you guys

bagi link pls. i nak order situ jugak. bayar pakai paypal ka?

0

                     26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, g6friend said:

bagi link pls. i nak order situ jugak. bayar pakai paypal ka?

http://www.yesasia.com/us/gfriend-vol-1-lol-lots-of-love-version/1050759297-0-0-0-en/info.html

Kalu nak ship malaysia kna pkai global site..

Link nie untuk lots of love..saya beli laughing out loud..Bayar guna card..

0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Faez Splash said:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/gfriend-vol-1-lol-lots-of-love-version/1050759297-0-0-0-en/info.html

Kalu nak ship malaysia kna pkai global site..

Link nie untuk lots of love..saya beli laughing out loud..Bayar guna card..

dah tengok. so expensive duh sebab sy nk beli both ver. kalau kmu bli dekat gmarket, both ver already rm157 inc shipping.

Edited by g6friend
0

                     26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, g6friend said:

dah tengok. so expensive duh sebab sy nk beli both ver. kalau kmu bli dekat gmarket, both ver already rm157 inc shipping.

Kalau yesasia beli 2 dlm rm193 sekali shipping..

0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Faez Splash said:

Kalau yesasia beli 2 dlm rm193 sekali shipping..

but sy dah check, rm223 mcm tu tmasuk shipping skali

Edited by g6friend
0

                     26BRCb00joiEaPqJG.gif3o72FaodJE8RcLHdPq.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2016 at 5:59 PM, Iggyoungbee said:

I nak tggu signed cdㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Aq jg....nak sangat sekali dgn signed cd

0

Buddies The Best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2016 at 6:56 AM, aeye said:

To all Malaysian Buddies, i wish you all Happy Eid Mubarak. Maaf Zahir Batin... I hope i can meet you guys because seriously, i don't have many friends. 

Mungkin satu hari nanti~

0

Buddies The Best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now