GFSuzr

event
Happy 1st Anniversary GFSquad.com!

144 posts in this topic

Happy 1st anniversary GFSquad.com . Even I hv late for the anniv wish and I didnt always active in here but i still check your forum even once a month. I hope your forum will get even bigger in future and many buddy will join and make our buddy fandom even bigger. And I hope you can always make event like this in the future.
GFSquad good luck and fighting. I will always support you till the end. Forgive my crap eng

This is my first post in GFSquad.com even i hv joined your forum in late Nov 2016 and just being a normal passerby buddy in your forum till now .

Sent from my Heat8 using GFSquad.com mobile app

52 minutes ago, mnalrp said:

l8QgWJD.jpg

tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o6_250.giftumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o10_250.gif Congratulations mnalrp!

tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o4_250.gif    I WILL ALWAYS BE SINB'S    tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o1_250.gif

Happy 1st anniversary GFSquad.com!! Looking forward for the upcoming events. :BeastToss-29: buddies! 

Happy 1st anniversarry GFSquad!! 

:Sowon:

Hint #7 (Mega Hint) revealed!

:Eunha:

19723892_10207008282124488_237210210_o.p

Yay I got one

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

1 minute ago, YOJUyodiyuju said:

Yay I got one

wa YODI YOU GOT IT! CONGRATSSSSS

gfnavillera-s_zpss7z92vxz.png&key=181bc265c62a61000e8e8f78c8659742f87fa0e2ce612cb2a1b043270b6f24bf

Wasn't expecting this but okay haha

Screenshot (10).png

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Happy Anniversary GFSquad! 😘 I should've joined the site long ago tho....I just joined now! Thank you for always updating us BUDDIES about GFRIEND and your site is so AWESOME 👍 Been supporting you guys since I became a fan...but sad that I haven't had the chance to join the site...but now I finally joined 👏 I'm happy 😄 again, Happy Anniversary, hope you guys go on for a long time and to the subbing team, we international fans are truly grateful we can watch GFRIEND shows😘 THANK YOU GFSquad! This is a long message..coz it's my first message here...hehehe Let's forever support our girls! Tang Tang Tang! 

Ye_ nah

Hint #8 posted! :P

1 hour ago, adha . said:

Happy 1st anniversary GFSquad.com . Even I hv late for the anniv wish and I didnt always active in here but i still check your forum even once a month. I hope your forum will get even bigger in future and many buddy will join and make our buddy fandom even bigger. And I hope you can always make event like this in the future.
GFSquad good luck and fighting. I will always support you till the end. Forgive my crap eng emoji26.png

This is my first post in GFSquad.com even i hv joined your forum in late Nov 2016 and just being a normal passerby buddy in your forum till now . emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my Heat8 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Hello Buddy! feel free to comeback anytime you want^^ We will always welcome you with open arms ^^

FyYyTr6.gif

18 minutes ago, Yeochintv said:

Happy Anniversary GFSquad! 😘 I should've joined the site long ago tho....I just joined now! Thank you for always updating us BUDDIES about GFRIEND and your site is so AWESOME 👍 Been supporting you guys since I became a fan...but sad that I haven't had the chance to join the site...but now I finally joined 👏 I'm happy 😄 again, Happy Anniversary, hope you guys go on for a long time and to the subbing team, we international fans are truly grateful we can watch GFRIEND shows😘 THANK YOU GFSquad! This is a long message..coz it's my first message here...hehehe Let's forever support our girls! Tang Tang Tang! 

Hello! Welcome to GFSquad^^ Enjoy ^^

OhH1s7K.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Omo I want the signed CD so bad! Happy 1st anniversary Gfsquad.com!! 

Happy 1st anniversary GFSquad. :BeastToss-02::BeastToss-20:

I hope GFSquad  become bigger forum and many new buddies can join this forum in the future .Big thanks for hard working staffs .Please always support and give lot of love for Gfriend. Keep strong and ignore immature comment. GFSquad Fighting:BeastToss-29:

What is a trigger?

Gfriend is like a girlfriend, but not IRL.

5 hours ago, BUDDY4ever said:

What is a trigger?

A trigger is a word you type in Chat that pops up a response phrase.  Like if you type hi or hello, the chat bot responds with 

Hi Buddy! :)

The hidden triggers are other words (or sets of words) that will get a response from the chat bot.

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15

8zwt1sk.jpg

FINALLY...!!!  :BeastToss-26:

On 7/1/2017 at 11:16 PM, GFSuzr said:

Event #2:

Chat Triggers:

In the chat I've placed hidden triggers (not the regular chat triggers), and if you are the 1st person to find one of these triggers, you'll win a regular The Awakening CD! Yes, it's that simple! Triggers can be a word, a phrase, a number, etc. Finding the correct trigger may be challenging of course. Where's the fun if it's too easy, haha! Only 1 person can win per hidden trigger! Only 1 win per person.

Special Hidden Triggers: I should mention that there are special hidden triggers (in addition to the hidden triggers), and if you're the 1st person to find one of them you'll win 1 regular signed by all members CD (of your choice: The Awakening, LOL, Snowflake, Flower Bud, or Glass Bead). As of now there are at least 2 special hidden triggers.

• Qualify: As long as you can chat, you qualify. *3 non-spam posts to enter chat
  • Time Zones: Not to worry. Members from different time zones will have a chance to win.
  • How do you know if you found a hidden trigger? The trigger will say "GFS 1st Anniversary!..*, and that you won (a CD). ^_^ These hidden triggers will also have a different color than regular triggers.
  • How do you know if you won a signed CD? The trigger will clearly say that you've won a signed CD. If the trigger does not say that, then you win a regular The Awakening CD.
  • How to claim your prize: Take a screenshot of the trigger that you found and post it in this thread. The member who finds the trigger first will win, regardless of who post the screenshot first. We can verify the chat logs to see who found the hidden trigger first.
  • What if you cannot accept the delivery of CD? If for any reason you cannot accept the CD, we'll try to work something out. :)
  • Hint: The hidden triggers will have something to do with GFRIEND, Buddies, or the GFS Community.
  • Hint #2: The word, phrase, number, etc., must match correctly.
  • Hint #3: One of the triggers was "GFSquad.com 1st Anniversary". A few members were very close, but left out the ".com" or typed "GFS" instead. Try not to over-think things. These hidden triggers are easier to find with a clear mind...And sometimes staring you right in the face. ;)
  • Hint #4: All of these hidden triggers have reference, and can be traced back to something specific.
  • Hint #5: GFS, GFSquad, GFSquad.com, or anything close to it, and anything "Anniversary" are no longer hidden triggers.
  • Hint #6: If you're posting something long save your energy. xD Unless I've forgotten basic math (which is possible), these hidden triggers will not be more than 5 words max.
  • Hint #7 (Mega Hint): Fingertip + Weekly Idol.
  • Hint #8: The combination of Fingertip + Weekly Idol is no longer in play.

Good luck to all!

Winners (congratulations!):

• @Yujunie won 1 regular The Awakening CD (for triggering "World Peace")
  • @Corgi Eunha won 1 regular The Awakening CD (for triggering "SFSguad.com")
  • @Fahmi won 1 regular The Awakening CD (for triggering "GFSquadproject")
  • @YuaremySin won 1 regular The Awakening CD (for triggering "Interval Training")
  • @YOJUyodiyuju won 1 regular The Awakening CD (for triggering "Just Dance")

Even if I'm not winning it, I'm happy that my name was in most of the screenshot kekeke :Sowon-hue3:. Congratulations to all of the winner!!! :gfriend:

1 hour ago, Thanatos_D said:

8zwt1sk.jpg

OMGGGG I TYPED THAT SO MANY TIMES BUT IT WASNT WITH THE PUNCTUATION SO IT DIDNT TRIGGER LOL

oh well congrats :Sowon:

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

3 hours ago, Thanatos_D said:

8zwt1sk.jpg

As soon as I saw that trigger, I knew...Thanatos_D has achieved sweet sweet sweet victory!

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

2 hours ago, sowonnie said:

OMGGGG I TYPED THAT SO MANY TIMES BUT IT WASNT WITH THE PUNCTUATION SO IT DIDNT TRIGGER LOL

oh well congrats :Sowon:

IKR. A couple of days ago, i typed it without "-". Luckily today i decided to try again, and in the last hour. Lol

1 hour ago, ShadowYunaverse said:

As soon as I saw that trigger, I knew...Thanatos_D has achieved sweet sweet sweet victory!

You mean this one:

:BeastToss-32:

On 7/4/2017 at 6:54 PM, YOJUyodiyuju said:

Yay I got one

On 7/4/2017 at 6:57 PM, YuaremySin said:

Wasn't expecting this but okay haha

Screenshot (10).png

11 hours ago, Thanatos_D said:

8zwt1sk.jpg

Im a bit late, but still congratulations guys ! ^^

Mental giphy.gif Maknae

so what’s the answers?

brownpigeon was here 27711d1320921028-animation-bug-moving.gif    

I'm so curious as to what words are the special hidden triggers since no one got it. Guess we are all fake buddy. LOLJK :BeastToss-32:

Mental giphy.gif Maknae