Eunhaler

what do you think about the album?

9 posts in this topic

what do you think about the album guys? it's really good i feel like i want to buy both ver but my wallet says no:(

GFriend 1st Full Album "LOL"

Spoiler

Cmf3yjgVMAAOwpJ.jpgCmf30RkVIAA308s.jpg

Cmf8eb-VYAAzKWv.jpg

200.gif

The design and contents are awesome >_<

I Edited this Signature 

untitled_1_by_rontaku-da8ghl3.jpg  untitled_4_by_rontaku-da8gr9m.jpg

The cover kinda remind me of Lovelyz' Girls Invasion. And the merchs!!! Postcard + letter + sticker set + photocard + poster omg SouMu stepped up the game lol. Im def gonna buy both ver, i know you'll buy 2 too ;)

"떨리는 그대 손을 꽉 잡아줄게요, 따스히 감싸줄게요"

2 minutes ago, Yuju's Mango said:

The cover kinda remind me of Lovelyz' Girls Invasion. And the merchs!!! Postcard + letter + sticker set + photocard + poster omg SouMu stepped up the game lol. Im def gonna buy both ver, i know you'll buy 2 too ;)

well if you want to get one ver for me as my birthday gift i'm going to have both ver :)

i don't think i will get myself both ver.. low on cash atm... we won't get poster if we buy the normal ver ( ₩ 18.600 ) will we?

200.gif

6 minutes ago, Eunhaler said:

well if you want to get one ver for me as my birthday gift i'm going to have both ver :)

i don't think i will get myself both ver.. low on cash atm... we won't get poster if we buy the normal ver ( ₩ 18.600 ) will we?

Bruh i gave you present on your bday...

Oh there is a normal ver? Dayum... I think i might buy the limited ver then. But Im broke af :/

"떨리는 그대 손을 꽉 잡아줄게요, 따스히 감싸줄게요"

The Laughing Out Loud Album cover is somewhat dissapointing, no It really is. 😔 But the Lots Of Love is good enough. 💙 So I guess I will buy the Lots Of Love version ☺

if you'll ask me why I fell inlove with this girl, well here's the answer...

giphy.gif

OMG i hope it doesn't go out of stock with the two posters. it's $70ish in AUD but i only have $64!!

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

Lots of Love is more my style. But I think i will buy both :x

The album covers are kinda uninteresting and lacks abit astheticlike the previous ones and they made it to fit the retro style which makes sense atleast but they could done a better job on that i bought the Laugh out Loud version for the funny title tho i have to admit Lots of Love looks abit better. But for me i care more about the content inside the cover as we will get alot of photos stickers poster and a tracklist of 10 refreshing songs so cant wait to listen to it in CD form, and i PRAY to the old gods and the new that we will be hearing Sowon spittin sum bars these time around PLZ

Edited by Mats Søvik