Haechi해치

[TRANS] [XPORTSNEWS] GFRIEND Yerin 'Diet, It's Hard In The Past But I Endure It Well Now [PHOTOSHOOT]

5 posts in this topic

GFRIEND Yerin 'Diet, It's Hard In The Past But I Endure It Well Now [PHOTOSHOOT]

XPORTSNEWS via NAVER

0000747423_001_20170623090435767.jpg?typ

[XPORTSNEWS Kim Mi Ji Reporter] Reborn as a mature beauty goddess, GFRIEND Yerin's fashion magazine pictorial 'Cosmopolitan' July Issue was released.

Yerin was  asked if she had any pressure on diet and she replied "Right after I had my debut, everything related to diet, including staying away from what I wanted to eat was tough. But not anymore. If you think about it, being on a diet is an effort that's for yourself. You are the one beneficiary when you lose weight. So having a diet is a happy task. So now I can endure good enough as I expect good results". with a grown-up answer.

And revealed her own secrets of staying in shape by doing an L-shaped stretching with her legs while leaning against the wall before going to bed, no matter what happens & she don't eat fully-loaded.

You can see GFRIEND Yerin's photoshoot, beauty tip and video 'COSMOPOLITAN' July issue at Cosmopolitan official website.

am8191@xportsnews.com / Photo = Cosmopolitan

Trans by: Haechi GFSquadSubs Crew

COSMOPOLITAN KOREA IG UPDATE

Spoiler

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

thanks for the translation noona ^-^

lXhhJbF.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the sig and ASquirtle for the resizing :D 

Yerin really killed us with that photos !!! HAHAHAHA. Surreal beauty from Red Ginseng Yerin:yerincry:
Thanks for the translation noona :x

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

updated^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

She really lost a lot of weights starting from Navillera era..

From cute she became pretty stunning..

But I still love her having a chubby chicks..

Don't lost weight anymore Yennie.. You're already sexy enough.. :gfs-smilie-yerin:

(  Yerin forever.. GFriend forever.. )