Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YuaremySin

news
[SOOMPI] GOT7, GFRIEND, BTOB, And More Suggest Their Go-To Tracks To Listen To During Spring (GFRIEND Cut)

6 posts in this topic

With the spring season arriving in Korea, many idols have suggested their favorite spring tracks to listen to!

GFRIEND

Sowon suggested, “Yuju and Loco’s ‘Spring Is Gone By Chance.’ I think of this song every time the weather is nice.” Yerin shared, ” Cao Lu X Kisum X Yerin’s “Why Is It Spring Again?’ The melody is really pretty and the lyrics are really fun. It’s a great song to listen to these days.”

Eunha then added, “GFRIEND’s ‘Flowerbud.’ It’s a song that really fits with the vibe of school starting in the spring. It has a fresh and cute melody,” while Yuju said, “GFRIEND’s ‘Rain in the Springtime.’ My head feels like it’s getting clearer every time I hear the beginning of this song.”

SinB also shared, “GFRIEND’s ‘Fall in Love.’ It’s not because it’s our song, but because it really fits in well with the heart fluttering vibe of the spring season,” while Umji suggested, “Jung Yong Hwa’s ‘Banmal Song.’ The melody and the lyrics of the song are really gentle and sweet. I think it’s a great song to listen to while you feel the spring breeze.”

Source (1) (2)

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Also a shoutout to Mina (gugudan) who suggested Gfriend's song Mermaid!! 😊

0EhLe.png

Spoiler

Jung Yong Hwa’s Banmal Song is such a good song :D Umji has a great taste in music haha :P

I have heard Banmal Song. It Is indeed a good song

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

Rain in the Spring time is a fabulous song too. Definitely one of my favourite!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

Umji fangirling again

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again