lisasome

official
Canadian buddies? Anyone there? (。•́︿•̀。) (Canadian Buddies Thread)

83 posts in this topic

well... I have Canada passport, but I live in Hong Kong 

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

1 hour ago, Pupu said:

Hello, I'm Vietnamese Buddy but I'm living in Edmonton, Canada. Nice to meet u guys~~
Can anyone help me how to buy GF's album in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

Hi Buddy!! I used to live in Edmonton for when I was in University haha. I would recommend Amazon! They have decent prices!

https://www.amazon.ca/Season-Glass-Gfriend/dp/B00RYZWLD8/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1487840198&sr=1-3&keywords=gfriend

https://www.amazon.ca/Snowflake-Gfriend/dp/B01ARJBLL0/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1487840198&sr=1-2&keywords=gfriend

https://www.amazon.ca/Lol-Lots-Love-Version-Gfriend/dp/B01HXXXQF2/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1487840198&sr=1-1&keywords=gfriend

https://www.amazon.ca/Lol-Laughing-Out-Loud-Version/dp/B01HXXQR6C/ref=sr_1_6?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1487840198&sr=1-6&keywords=gfriend

24 minutes ago, twang0518 said:

well... I have Canada passport, but I live in Hong Kong 

Oh cool! I'm from Canada but I also have a HK citizenship hehe

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

I'm not a Canadian but sending my regards here.

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

I'm also not Canadian but it seems like a cool place to live. I want to try and iced cap!

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

What's Canada?

pqRPMwl.jpg

i just hope the weather improves. it started snowing right after the snow was so close to completely melting

On 23/02/2017 at 9:47 PM, sowonderful_wishes said:

i just hope the weather improves. it started snowing right after the snow was so close to completely melting

we were so close to having no snow...and then we got dumped on today lol

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

4 hours ago, Jkyc said:

we were so close to having no snow...and then we got dumped on today lol

LOL it was pouring yesterday for me...

I love both rain and snow, but not when they mix, so either one or none please >_<

When they mix, paths freeze up and it becomes dangerous at night coming back from night classes, sigh...

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

On 2/23/2017 at 1:00 AM, Rex3 said:

What's Canada?

What is Canada? Well, that kind of question can only be answered.... in song!

Spoiler

What is all this land filled with?

Spoiler

----------------------

As a side note, my Season's Greetings finally arrived. I guess it took 2 months, because CBSA had to inspect it. I don't know why, but I'm feeling a little embarrassed. :sb1:

Spoiler

BfgH7v6.jpg

51 minutes ago, forthegravy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

----------------------

As a side note, my Season's Greetings finally arrived. I guess it took 2 months, because CBSA had to inspect it. I don't know why, but I'm feeling a little embarrassed. :sb1:

Hide contents

BfgH7v6.jpg

Oh wow that must've been a random check or something. Mine was never opened by CBSA. They ruined the opening experience for you!!

:BeastToss-03:

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

5 hours ago, forthegravy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

----------------------

Hide contents

BfgH7v6.jpg

:yerin-1::yerin: I'd be frustrated and sad if something I bought came like that inspected and opened, especially if I had originally planned on leaving it in mint condition :( 

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

Hi, Canadian Buddies! Please feel free to join our Mwave M&G group order. The price for you guys is only 35CAD! Please message me or @Jkyc for more info!

Thank you!

i'm not canadian but i went to kpopcon and it was so much fun seeing other canadian buddies ^^.

On 13/05/2017 at 7:31 AM, HexShapedGummy said:

i'm not canadian but i went to kpopcon and it was so much fun seeing other canadian buddies ^^.

Kinda late replying but....nice!! Who did you go see?

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

This thread is so dead..

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

Posted (edited)

Hi all! Canadian Buddy here from Toronto! I've had the chance to watch & meet GFriend on a number of occasions during the Me Gustas Tu era, Rough comeback, Navillera comeback, Fingertip comeback, KCON NY, as well as GFriend's Fanmeet in Toronto. I will be posting detailed fan accounts throughout the next month. Please check my threads in the fan account section. I'm happy to meet you all! :)

Edited by AznSeoul

14 minutes ago, AznSeoul said:

Hi all! Canadian Buddy here from Toronto! I've had the chance to watch & meet GFriend on a number of occasions during the Me Gustas Tu era, Rough comeback, Navillera comeback, Fingertip comeback, KCON NY, as well as GFriend's Fanmeet in Toronto. I will be posting detailed fan accounts throughout the next month. Please check my threads in the fan account section. I'm happy to meet you all! :)

You're so lucky for TKCON last year. T_T

14 minutes ago, AznSeoul said:

Wow did you go to Korea each comeback to watch them? Do you have any tips on doing so? I'm going to be in Korea in August so if GFriend comes back in July, I might have the chance to go see them

1 minute ago, GuardianOfTheGalaxy said:

Wow did you go to Korea each comeback to watch them? Do you have any tips on doing so? I'm going to be in Korea in August so if GFriend comes back in July, I might have the chance to go see them

I was in Korea about two weeks ago.

I got to see GFriend perform at a festival in Daejeon. I took the train from Seoul to Daejeon to see them. So worth it! xD

3 minutes ago, Yunaverse said:

You're so lucky for TKCON last year. T_T

My friends and I were actually the organizers for the Toronto fan Banner Project as well as bringing the fan gifts from the concert to Korea.

2 minutes ago, GuardianOfTheGalaxy said:

Yes, I went to Korea specifically for both Navillera and Fingertip comebacks. I was teaching English in Korea during Me Gustas Tu and Rough eras. The first question I have to ask you. Are you an official fan cafe member? Even if you aren't, there are many free festivals in August where GFriend should perform.

2 minutes ago, AznSeoul said:

My friends and I were actually the organizers for the Toronto fan Banner Project as well as bringing the fan gifts from the concert to Korea.

Yes, I went to Korea specifically for both Navillera and Fingertip comebacks. I was teaching English in Korea during Me Gustas Tu and Rough eras. The first question I have to ask you. Are you an official fan cafe member? Even if you aren't, there are many free festivals in August where GFriend should perform.

Very cool!!!! My friends in Toronto went to see them and they knew I liked GFriend so they photoshopped me beside Yuju in their photo op picture afterwards. xD

57 minutes ago, Yunaverse said:

Very cool!!!! My friends in Toronto went to see them and they knew I liked GFriend so they photoshopped me beside Yuju in their photo op picture afterwards. xD

Oh really? Do you know where they sat? Maybe I met them!

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, AznSeoul said:

What does it take to be an official fan cafe member? I do have an account on daum, followed gfrdofficial and did that questionnaire thing to level up (I think, dunno if I did it properly)

EDIT: So I checked my Daum profile, I'm at the rank of 정회원. Do I need to be 우수회원 in order to go see them?

Edited by GuardianOfTheGalaxy

3 hours ago, Yunaverse said:

I got to be next to Yuju in my photo op and made a heart with her hand xD

5 hours ago, GuardianOfTheGalaxy said:

What does it take to be an official fan cafe member? I do have an account on daum, followed gfrdofficial and did that questionnaire thing to level up (I think, dunno if I did it properly)

EDIT: So I checked my Daum profile, I'm at the rank of 정회원. Do I need to be 우수회원 in order to go see them?

Once you are ranked " 정회원 " you are an official fan cafe member. From there you can apply to enter music shows and other recordings using the fan cafe. Please note you must always reply in Korean.