Two Eunbi (Eunha & SinB) 2018 Birthday Support Project

Eunha & SinB 2018 Birthday Support Project

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

Any GFS Buddy that will watch GFRIEND on KCON NY?

51 posts in this topic

Are you going guys? :D

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I'm planning to go!

Yob5OGO.gif

I was planning to go already for Twice but now I wouldn't miss it for anything!  I'll be there both days.  :y1:

Is there gonna be a gfsquad meet up? :)

knIKYSW.jpg

I live ~4 hours away from where they're going to hold it but unfortunately I'm moving away for University.  :y2:

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

On 4/18/2017 at 0:11 AM, 1004V Vocals said:

I live ~4 hours away from where they're going to hold it but unfortunately I'm moving away for University.  :y2:

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!

Oh so sad~~ but if you have a chance are you going?

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I am flying from Vancouver BC Canada to see them at KCon NY, I bought a 2 day combo, but only interested in seeing GFriend and am planning on sightseeing and visiting food bandits in New York and watch a Broadway show on the 2 day. I am hoping by any chance I will be able to bump into our girls if they decide to take a day of sightseeing. Is there anyone interest in joining me on the 2 day?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

Hoping that there will be a buddies meet up at KCon. I think it will be cool to get to meet other buddies

Buddies, just heard the news that Yerin will miss the KCon NY as she will be filming in Indonesia on June 23

I am devastated by the news.

Guys, is it worth it to go to the KCON NY convention? Coz that requires tickets, right?

On 6/15/2017 at 11:25 PM, EyesForSR said:

Guys, is it worth it to go to the KCON NY convention? Coz that requires tickets, right?

you need convention tickets for the meet and greet events. 

THIS DEVASTATED ME T_T

:yerincry:

knIKYSW.jpg

Yeah, I feel bad for Yerin-biases that already bought tickets.

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15

I was really disappointed to learn of this today.  USA and Canadian buddies are getting shafted, I wish SoMu, JYP, SM, and the others would get more serious about taking on the American market with this generation of ggs...    :y2:

I'll still have my other Beagle there at KCON tho...   :BeastToss-11:

Edited by Dopple

10 hours ago, HexShapedGummy said:

you need convention tickets for the meet and greet events. 

I have a P1 ticket though... does that make any difference?  honestly i have no idea what i will do at the KCON. I have ZERO idea.. Someone give me instructions please.... :y2:

2 hours ago, EyesForSR said:

I have a P1 ticket though... does that make any difference?  honestly i have no idea what i will do at the KCON. I have ZERO idea.. Someone give me instructions please.... :y2:

Even with a p1 ticket, you cannot attend the meet and greet unless you have a convention badge. I found out a couple of weeks ago also and just bought a convention badge. Register for it on the website and get the badge, it's a printable ticket. You gotta check in at KCON in order to get the tickets for meet and greet.

knIKYSW.jpg

48 minutes ago, yerinmybae said:

Even with a p1 ticket, you cannot attend the meet and greet unless you have a convention badge. I found out a couple of weeks ago also and just bought a convention badge. Register for it on the website and get the badge, it's a printable ticket. You gotta check in at KCON in order to get the tickets for meet and greet.

Okay, i bough the ticket now.. and then on the day itself, i will check-in, right? Btw, where would that be? Is the convention area the same as the concert area? I'm sorry, so ignorant... :/

32 minutes ago, EyesForSR said:

Okay, i bough the ticket now.. and then on the day itself, i will check-in, right? Btw, where would that be? Is the convention area the same as the concert area? I'm sorry, so ignorant... :/

It's okay, I'm use to going to a lot of conventions over the year so I'm happy to share my experiences. The KCON convention itself should be held at the Prudential Center also, check in starts at 7AM, the earlier you check in, the more likely chance you might get a ticket for a GFRIEND meet up. If you don't get a GFRIEND ticket, there's always a possibility of trading with someone. All meet and greet tickets are randomized and we can't select who we want. 

knIKYSW.jpg

6 hours ago, yerinmybae said:

It's okay, I'm use to going to a lot of conventions over the year so I'm happy to share my experiences. The KCON convention itself should be held at the Prudential Center also, check in starts at 7AM, the earlier you check in, the more likely chance you might get a ticket for a GFRIEND meet up. If you don't get a GFRIEND ticket, there's always a possibility of trading with someone. All meet and greet tickets are randomized and we can't select who we want. 

Hi I'm just wondering how do you know that there is a better chance to get the GFRIEND meet and greet if you check in early?  I thought it was random?

Also, is there currently any way of knowing when the GFRIEND meet and greet will be held?  I don't see any artist meet and greets posted on the KCON website schedule.

Edited by Dopple

15 hours ago, Dopple said:

Hi I'm just wondering how do you know that there is a better chance to get the GFRIEND meet and greet if you check in early?  I thought it was random?

Also, is there currently any way of knowing when the GFRIEND meet and greet will be held?  I don't see any artist meet and greets posted on the KCON website schedule.

It's better to check in earlier because if you get someone else besides GFRIEND, you have a lot of time to try and trade with someone before their scheduled meet and greet. I don't know what time they are having it, gotta watch the schedule for that closely.

knIKYSW.jpg

On 6/19/2017 at 3:13 AM, yerinmybae said:

it was actually messy the first year. all the hi touch passes for one group were in one stack and the others were in another stack....resulting in terrible distribution. i purchased my ticket fan engagement non-hi touch for mamamoo last year since i got p3 tickets and wasn't going all out for hi touch.

but yeah, it's best to get there early in any case. you will be the first ones to get in a trade while prices have not been set yet and when artists for fan engagement haven't been completely announced yet (an artist might not have the event). knowing that gfriend has done hi touches in the past, it's safe to assume they're going to definitely do one this time. 

On 6/19/2017 at 2:39 AM, EyesForSR said:

when you get to the prudential center, you will see a small tented area where you check in. you hand them your ticket. they scan it and they'll give you your hi touch scratchoffs, a small program (maybe). since the convention ticket costs money this year, i assume there will be a way to identify if you have a ticket...so they will include an entrance to the convention area. the convention is outside and adjacent to the actual prudential center building. 

the artist engagement room is all the way down to the end of the center. HOPEFULLY, gfriend will be one of the first artists (hoping 1st or 2nd) to hold their artist engagement. this way, you dont have to worry about either 1. lining up for p1 standing or 2. lining up for an artist engagement while you're having fun doing other stuff at the convention. 

first two years, there wasn't much to do at the convention unless you are into the panels they hold. there's places to buy cd, buy korean food, beauty products, artist memorabilia, contests to play and win stuff, sponsored free goodie giveaways, and etc. 

there's also a small stage where small events will be held. 

1 hour ago, HexShapedGummy said:

when you get to the prudential center, you will see a small tented area where you check in. you hand them your ticket. they scan it and they'll give you your hi touch scratchoffs, a small program (maybe). since the convention ticket costs money this year, i assume there will be a way to identify if you have a ticket...so they will include an entrance to the convention area. the convention is outside and adjacent to the actual prudential center building. 

the artist engagement room is all the way down to the end of the center. HOPEFULLY, gfriend will be one of the first artists (hoping 1st or 2nd) to hold their artist engagement. this way, you dont have to worry about either 1. lining up for p1 standing or 2. lining up for an artist engagement while you're having fun doing other stuff at the convention. 

first two years, there wasn't much to do at the convention unless you are into the panels they hold. there's places to buy cd, buy korean food, beauty products, artist memorabilia, contests to play and win stuff, sponsored free goodie giveaways, and etc. 

there's also a small stage where small events will be held. 

Thank you, Hex for all the info.. I'm honestly a little stressed about it since I'm going alone and there's just so much to think about, haha! BUT I'm most stressed that Yerin won't be there... 

I hope I'll find the entire event fun and not traumatizing haha! Thank you again... I appreciate it.. :y1: