SowonIsBae

Signed polaroid in Gfriend's 4th Mini Album?

12 posts in this topic

Hello people , i have a question which i hope buddies like you all can clarify for me , So i recently bought Gfriends's 4th mini album , in which i received 3 cards , 2 of which is a normal photocard and 1 of which is a signed polaroid of eunha ( link below if u want to see how it looks like ) which got me surprised as i read the description before i bought it (at kpoptown) and didnt say anything about a signed polaroid of eunha .. i asked my friend and they said its random and its like a 1 in a 500 chance of getting it and it is extremely rare , is it true? can you guys please clarify with me as my friends all bought the album but no one got it except me .. is it really rare? or is it mistakenly put inside ( which i doubt so ) i went to email the seller ( kpoptown ) and they said they have no idea about this which got me curious .. Please help me clarify this curiousity i have fellow buddies ! 

Link to the photo of the polaroid : http://imgur.com/a/CMJQZ

Edited by SowonIsBae

wow you're so lucky buddy! Those polaroids are really rare .. it's about luck lol I think you're the 2nd I fan that I saw who got a polaroid.. some even bought lots of albums but didn't received any so sad

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

1 minute ago, Haechi해치 said:

wow you're so lucky buddy! Those polaroids are really rare .. it's about luck lol I think you're the 2nd I fan that I saw who got a polaroid.. some even bought lots of albums but didn't received any so sad

So your saying its meant to be inside right? 

8 minutes ago, SowonIsBae said:

So your saying its meant to be inside right? 

Definitely supposed to be inside! You're just extremely lucky!! :D

See here at 14:00 http://www.vlive.tv/video/24797?channelCode=F73FF and I think they mentioned it in their jacket shooting bts video as well?? Not quite sure but I think I remember SinB talking about it there as well ^_^ 

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

Alrighty i get it now , thank you!!

You are a very lucky Buddy! I think it's rariety is even more than 1 to 500. It is VERY VERY VERY rare. Treasure it!

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

You are a very lucky Buddy! I think it's rariety is even more than 1 to 500. It is VERY VERY VERY rare. Treasure it!

Thank you!

WOW it's really really rare. If what they said in their jacket shoot is accurate, there are only 100 in the world

Of course, please do correct me if i'm wrong. Either way, it's really really valuable.

WOW it's really really rare. If what they said in their jacket shoot is accurate, there are only 100 in the world
Of course, please do correct me if i'm wrong. Either way, it's really really valuable.

Yeah I checked there are only100 in the world xD

OMG! YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!! :BeastToss-03:--

HATE U, HATE U, HATE U!, JK, I love ALL buddies.:yj2: <3

IM VERY VERY VERY JEALOUS. -- :BeastToss-21:

Edited by Buddy~

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

:sowon-wow: 

Lucky buddy :y1:

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

What does the photo say? Google translates 니 맘을 겨눌게 as "Your heart is pushed".

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15