Acey

official
Study Buddy Thread

86 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Acey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Tbh, I just loved cnetworking subjects as I am an officer of a CISCO-related org here haha.

Well, I loved CNET 1&2, Routing and switching and forgot the other one haha, as these two subjects (four, actually, as the two will be given next year) are the only cisco-related courses offered in our major ;) How's acads so far? 

I see we're both in ECE! Advanced congratulations! Go for the gold during the boards. ;)

Anyway, just wanna share. DSP (signals) is like destroying me right now on our first sem of the fourth year haha. Along with EST and GEAS subjects, everything have been well other than that lol. Any tips? (some good references, etc. hehe)

Thanks Acey I'll do my best! Well personally, I would suggest DSP by Proakis, DSP is kinda confusing but refreshing your advance mathematics will help a lot. Its a good reference. For EST subjects I've read Tomasi, Frenzel, Blake and Kennedy but Tomasi kinda confuses me most specially in its Satellite Communications topic. For GEAS, Engineering Mechanics by Singer will do, and the book University Physics by Young and Freedman is a good reference. My tip for you in EST, is to read thoroughly the book, because concept wise its really confusing. Also it will make you remember well all the formulas because you already know the concept behind it. When you work hard, everything will pay off and you might not notice that the next day you will exercise your graduation rights too! :D

3oz8xvxJS2XcDIux8s.gif3o7TKWfLBhL1LxucbC.gif

"I’ll fly away my heart with the wind,
                                               I’ll give my painful memories to the sky"

1 hour ago, Zac said:

University Physics by Young and Freedman is a good reference.

I'm surprised to see this book mentioned here. Back when I started in uni I downloaded it because it was recommended for the first year courses, all the library copies were gone and I was way too poor to buy it. My old laptop nearly melted every time I opened the 1500-page pdf so I rarely bothered to read it. It's one of the better physics textbooks though.

8 hours ago, Acey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Tbh, I just loved cnetworking subjects as I am an officer of a CISCO-related org here haha.

Well, I loved CNET 1&2, Routing and switching and forgot the other one haha, as these two subjects (four, actually, as the two will be given next year) are the only cisco-related courses offered in our major ;) How's acads so far? 

As for me that was the last cisco-related course in our program. Those two are: Network Technology and Processes & Intermediate Network Technology and Processes. I just got my gradeslip the other day and they're all doing fine just like what i've promised to my parents for them to let me attend the Manila showcase. Lol they kind of sponsored it for me because that was my wish for my bday.

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

On 10/27/2016 at 2:13 AM, Itto said:

I'm surprised to see this book mentioned here. Back when I started in uni I downloaded it because it was recommended for the first year courses, all the library copies were gone and I was way too poor to buy it. My old laptop nearly melted every time I opened the 1500-page pdf so I rarely bothered to read it. It's one of the better physics textbooks though.

yeah that pdf made my old laptop also slower due to its number of pages. I had my physics subject 3 years ago I guess and I think my professors still uses this reference. its easy to understand and the examples are straight to the point.

3oz8xvxJS2XcDIux8s.gif3o7TKWfLBhL1LxucbC.gif

"I’ll fly away my heart with the wind,
                                               I’ll give my painful memories to the sky"

How are y'all!? Who's about to go to school now? :D

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

I just graduated high school, did my OT for Uni, and now working on translations for GFSS....

I applied for Biomedical Engineering, though I might change majors in the future. I'm currently looking at CompSci and branching off from that major... 

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

I finished my Bachelor of Computer Science degree this year, graduation ceremony will be on August. I'm currently working as a programmer so my live is full of programming obviously, if anyone gotta ask something about programming maybe I can help.

PS:

3 minutes ago, 천사보컬 said:

I just graduated high school, did my OT for Uni, and now working on translations for GFSS....

I applied for Biomedical Engineering, though I might change majors in the future. I'm currently looking at CompSci and branching off from that major... 

CompSci? Computer Science? get that major if its Computer Science kyujin, be a programmer and enter the world full of magic!

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

5 minutes ago, yodivanbaped said:

I finished my Bachelor of Computer Science degree this year, graduation ceremony will be on August. I'm currently working as a programmer so my live is full of programming obviously, if anyone gotta ask something about programming maybe I can help.

PS:

CompSci? Computer Science? get that major if its Computer Science kyujin, be a programmer and enter the world full of magic!

OOOOOOh maybe I can learn from you... :umji-hihi:

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS SENPAAAAAAI

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

1 minute ago, 천사보컬 said:

OOOOOOh maybe I can learn from you... :umji-hihi:

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS SENPAAAAAAI

You need to be ready for magics that might happen first.

Edited by yodivanbaped

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

going back to school in 2019 yay

brownpigeon was here 27711d1320921028-animation-bug-moving.gif    

I'm major in Business Management. My graduation day will be on this August

Sent from my U9i using GFSquad.com mobile app