Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YuaremySin

[KOREABOO] GFRIEND’s New Lightsticks Look Like Glittery Snow Globes

10 posts in this topic

GFRIEND's light stick

GFRIEND‘s new official light sticks have been revealed and they’re amazing pieces of art and are just mesmerizing to look at!

After the group released the designs for their official lightstick a few weeks ago, fans have been patiently waiting for a chance to get their hands on them. Price start at ₩35,000 KRW ($31 USD) and comes with 6 photo cards, one of each GFRIEND member.

The new light sticks, nicknamed “glass marble sticks,” are filled with liquid and glitter, making them resemble snow globes. They are incredibly bright and are a must-have for any die-hard fan of the group!

Check out photos of these incredible glass marble sticks and see for yourself why they are so popular!

GFRIEND's light stick

The glitter and liquid inside the bulb resembles a snow globe.

GFRIEND's light stick

Their new light sticks are just mesmerizing to look at.

GFRIEND's light stick

Get yours today for just 31 USD!

Source (1)

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

OMG I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE RIGHT NOW. MUST BUY. TAKE MY MONEY SOUMU (although I'm actually kinda broke right now ;-;) 

:nosebleed2:

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig

I'm glad that koreaboo stans gfriend lol, wish I could say the same for allkflop

4 hours ago, lovesojung said:

I'm glad that koreaboo stans gfriend lol, wish I could say the same for allkflop

it's weird, a few months ago started to change, koreaboo looked like anti-gfriend, now allkpop is the anti-gfriend and koreaboo defends them!? they made a tweet throwing shade at allkpop about the lightstick article they did (saying fans were fighting but that was fake news) and now they made this article praising it lol

fans are joking saying a buddy infiltrated koreaboo staff xD now after gfriend official twitter account liked one of their tweets about the new album, it's been article after article praising gfriend, they liked the attention... let's see until when... lol

Edited by Silver Cloud

Just now, Silver Cloud said:

it's weird, a few months ago started to change, koreaboo looked like anti-gfriend, now allkpop is the anti-gfriend and koreaboo defends them!? they made a tweet throwing shade at allkpop about the lightstick article they did (saying fans were fighting but that was fake news) and now they made this article praising it lol

fans are joking saying a buddy infiltrated koreaboo staff xD now after gfriend official twitter account liked one of their tweets about the new album, it's been article after article praising gfriend... let's see until when... lol

truthfully, sites like koreaboo and allkpop feed off of clickbait headlines, so if they title an article something that will attract readers, for good or bad reasons, they'll do it...negative articles attract revenue, unfortunately

regardless, hopefully we start seeing more positive articles..gfriend deserves all the love in the world (and so does their lightstick lol)  

I'm in love with this lightstick. Just staring at it grabs my eyes soooo much. This lightstick will be my first love, very special for me. 

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

I'M SO EXCITED FOR MINE! I'm glad I got those lighsticks cheap unlike other sellers that sells them double the price. :yerin-love:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

The wait for the lightstick is torture!!

knIKYSW.jpg

So gorgeous

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

I'm still a Yeojachicken lightstick stan lol

C67IRpgU4AA9MvN.jpg

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again