Jkyc

[FANACC] Jkyc's Trip to Korea for "Dear Buddy"

25 posts in this topic

i'm super jealous right now :yerin-1:

 

0

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody would be lucky to be you guys right now, have fun tomorrow! 

0

knIKYSW.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waaaaaaaaa Have Fun!!!!!!!!! don't forget to share ur fansign experience as well!!

Edited by Lurker101
fansing
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAVE SO MUCH FUN OMG

0

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You went to the Meet and Greet too? :BeastToss-35:

I'm so jealous...

0

jCwTQ3U.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow...:sowon-wow:interesting...

how many album did you buy to get in fansign?

Edited by SinBCosB
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wow...:sowon-wow:
how many album did you buy to get in fansign?



i bought 20...just to make sure I could get it. But some people got in with 6 so I may have went overboard. I didn't want to take chances since I flew 14 hours to get here gaga. I'll resell them afterwards.

Anybody would be lucky to be you guys right now, have fun tomorrow! 


waaaaaaaaa Have Fun!!!!!!!!! don't forget to share ur fansign experience as well!!


HAVE SO MUCH FUN OMG


Thank you guys! I will update again later tonight after the fansign!

You went to the Meet and Greet too? :BeastToss-35:
I'm so jealous...


Yes! I got very luck and was chosen as one of the winners. Found out in the day I arrived in Korea!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated with my review of the fansign!

TL;DR: I was in shock, Died so many times, regret not speaking more. But overall it was very fun!

1

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry you're not alone:yerin-1:

On 3/30/2017 at 9:06 AM, Jkyc said:

Call me a flop Buddy but I couldn't remember what Disney movies they liked and which princesses they liked.

Guess i'm a flop Buddy as well.I only know Umji likes "The little mermaid" and SinB likes "Harry Potter".

At least you are lucky enough to meet them...

Edited by adabella100
0

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am so jealous .:yerincry:but thank you a lot dear for sharing your review. Love it.:Eunha: I will try to imagine as if I am the one who meet them personally :gfriend:

Edited by maryhani
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2017 at 11:06 PM, Jkyc said:

SinB

2vTy4lZ.jpg?1

SinB was the one I was most scared to talk to.1. Cause she's my bias, 2. cause she scary yo. I told her that I really liked her and she did this cute thank you gesture while saying thank you that I will never forget. I gave her the Maleficent doll and she looked intrigued by it. She was also very grateful for the letter I gave her again and she said thanks in both Korean and English.

 

haha.. xD SinB is also my bias :) and I don't think I can talk properly if I meet her in person :D 

anyway, it's a good story, I'm looking forward for your experience on tomorrow Fan Meeting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you for sharing your experience with us, I love reading fanacc of international buddies, It makes me feel closer to GFriend. :') 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh thanks for following up with all this detail! I really enjoyed reading this! >^< 

1

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Silver Cloud said:

thank you for sharing your experience with us, I love reading fanacc of international buddies, It makes me feel closer to GFriend. :') 

 

7 hours ago, Hana said:

Ahhh thanks for following up with all this detail! I really enjoyed reading this! >^< 

I'm glad you guys liked reading this!! :D

Updated with my visit to "Rough" MV shoot location and T-World Commercial shoot location.

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Another staff with an incredible trip...And at the time of your post, it just started! xD

What an awesome thing to be able to go to a Meet & Greet. I was always curious what that would be like, having only seen from a viewer's perspective. I thought it was funny to cheer for a performance that has yet to happen! And Umji's reaction when a Buddy from the audience sang opera in response to theirs. It's crazy too how you and @YujuHeroes pulled #13 and #14!!! Sounds like the place was deafening with the loud fanchants. I love your fancam after the M&G. You were right up there so near! And Sowon waving and talking to the Buddies. That must have been an awe experience.

I enjoyed reading about your interactions with GFRIEND. I'm still LOL over your reaction to SinB, haha. Her presence must be no joke! How lucky too that @YujuHeroes won a photo with the girls!

Awesome that you visited the school where Rough MV was shot from, and shot the spots the girls filmed at. What a beautiful school it is! OH and happen to find the location of the SK Telecom T-World commercial. Your trip is epic so far and I'm so curious to hear how Dear Buddy will be...In just a few hours from now!

:yerin-love:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

474243b5a5b210956c2e9870c2438376.jpg

Is it you, right?
Woaah.. I'm so jealous.. i hope i would meet them, someday


Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/04/2017 at 4:15 PM, GFSuzr said:

Wow! Another staff with an incredible trip...And at the time of your post, it just started! xD

What an awesome thing to be able to go to a Meet & Greet. I was always curious what that would be like, having only seen from a viewer's perspective. I thought it was funny to cheer for a performance that has yet to happen! And Umji's reaction when a Buddy from the audience sang opera in response to theirs. It's crazy too how you and @YujuHeroes pulled #13 and #14!!! Sounds like the place was deafening with the loud fanchants. I love your fancam after the M&G. You were right up there so near! And Sowon waving and talking to the Buddies. That must have been an awe experience.

I enjoyed reading about your interactions with GFRIEND. I'm still LOL over your reaction to SinB, haha. Her presence must be no joke! How lucky too that @YujuHeroes won a photo with the girls!

Awesome that you visited the school where Rough MV was shot from, and shot the spots the girls filmed at. What a beautiful school it is! OH and happen to find the location of the SK Telecom T-World commercial. Your trip is epic so far and I'm so curious to hear how Dear Buddy will be...In just a few hours from now!

:yerin-love:

 

It was really funny cause they asked "Did you like our RITST performance?" and we replied "YESSSSS!" even though we haven't seen it yet haha. Umji was literally dying, she had to try so hard to control her emotions. YH and I are soulmates now XD.

I just updated the rest of my trip so I hope you enjoy reading the rest of it!

On 03/04/2017 at 3:26 AM, airashii_isme said:

474243b5a5b210956c2e9870c2438376.jpg

Is it you, right?
Woaah.. I'm so jealous.. i hope i would meet them, someday


Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using GFSquad.com mobile app
 

EXPOSED! Did you go through the fancam just to find me haha.

You will one day don't worry!

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have updated my Fan Account with the rest of my days I spent in Korea! Please check back to my first post! I hope you enjoy reading it Buddies!!

:umji:

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agh omg sounds like such an awesome jam-packed trip!!!!! I'm so jealous hahaha

Thank you soo much for sharing (in so much detail as well)! And taking all the photos too!! <3

0

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what a trip!! so jealous of you. I am so glad that had so much fun at the Dear Buddy and explore the shooting scenes. I felt that I was there too after reading, I am hoping Iwill be able to to a fansign next year when they have a new mini-album out.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I added you on Twitter that day, I thought to myself? Dang this guys been to more GFriend filming locations than I have. I've yet to visit the T World, Olympic Park tree & Zanybros Cafe. Probably from my lack of resources & K-buddy friends. Hope I can visit those places next time I visit Korea. Going on an all GFriend trip seemed to have been such a fun time! Didn't you know were at the MWave Meet & Greet as well! I was in seat #5. Also that guy who was doing opera impressions is known as Poli in the Kpop world. Here's famous among many of the fandoms in Korea. LOL xD

Great read and thanks for providing so many pics!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/04/2017 at 0:32 AM, Hana said:

Agh omg sounds like such an awesome jam-packed trip!!!!! I'm so jealous hahaha

Thank you soo much for sharing (in so much detail as well)! And taking all the photos too!! <3

I hope you enjoyed my review! I had to write it in as much detail as I could so I could look back one day and remember it haha

On 26/05/2017 at 0:51 AM, tubafrank said:

what a trip!! so jealous of you. I am so glad that had so much fun at the Dear Buddy and explore the shooting scenes. I felt that I was there too after reading, I am hoping Iwill be able to to a fansign next year when they have a new mini-album out.  

You will be able to one day for sure! They're coming back soon so time to plan a trip? :D

On 30/06/2017 at 10:22 PM, AznSeoul said:

When I added you on Twitter that day, I thought to myself? Dang this guys been to more GFriend filming locations than I have. I've yet to visit the T World, Olympic Park tree & Zanybros Cafe. Probably from my lack of resources & K-buddy friends. Hope I can visit those places next time I visit Korea. Going on an all GFriend trip seemed to have been such a fun time! Didn't you know were at the MWave Meet & Greet as well! I was in seat #5. Also that guy who was doing opera impressions is known as Poli in the Kpop world. Here's famous among many of the fandoms in Korea. LOL xD

Great read and thanks for providing so many pics!

If I knew you before then, we could've gone together haha. T World was completely by accident, I walked by and was like "damn, this looks familiar" hahaha. I definately would want to do a trip like this again if I had the money...With the announcement of them coming back late this month makes me want to go even more. Oh were you there too! Dope! The MWave Meet & Greet was amazing wasn't it? Our fanchants were so loud and on point that I couldn't even hear them sing haha. Oooo, he's a famous fan i see.

Thanks for taking the time to read my fan account! :D

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so excited to her that they re planning on  comeback at the end of July. Can't wait, Are you plan on going to Korea for the comeback? I used up my holiday for the KCon this year.I was originally plan on taking few days off to go to Taiwan for the mini concert, but the tickets sold out in 5 minutes. so that goes the plan. I am planning the trip next summer to one of their mini concerts or fan meeting  (if they are having one next Summer). My goal is to see them live once a year no matter where are they holding a mini concert or fan meeting. If by any chance they are having their first FULL concert later in the future, I am definitely going for that.  

 

38 minutes ago, Jkyc said:

I hope you enjoyed my review! I had to write it in as much detail as I could so I could look back one day and remember it haha

You will be able to one day for sure! They're coming back soon so time to plan a trip? :D

If I knew you before then, we could've gone together haha. T World was completely by accident, I walked by and was like "damn, this looks familiar" hahaha. I definately would want to do a trip like this again if I had the money...With the announcement of them coming back late this month makes me want to go even more. Oh were you there too! Dope! The MWave Meet & Greet was amazing wasn't it? Our fanchants were so loud and on point that I couldn't even hear them sing haha. Oooo, he's a famous fan i see.

Thanks for taking the time to read my fan account! :D

 

Edited by tubafrank
adding more words
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jkyc said:

I hope you enjoyed my review! I had to write it in as much detail as I could so I could look back one day and remember it haha

You will be able to one day for sure! They're coming back soon so time to plan a trip? :D

If I knew you before then, we could've gone together haha. T World was completely by accident, I walked by and was like "damn, this looks familiar" hahaha. I definately would want to do a trip like this again if I had the money...With the announcement of them coming back late this month makes me want to go even more. Oh were you there too! Dope! The MWave Meet & Greet was amazing wasn't it? Our fanchants were so loud and on point that I couldn't even hear them sing haha. Oooo, he's a famous fan i see.

Thanks for taking the time to read my fan account! :D

Totally enjoyed the review, glad you had such an amazing time as I had. Oh man I don't want to do a Yolo trip to Korea. My yolo to KCON was crazy enough! Too bad the fanchants weren't recorded for the Meet&Greet broadcast. He's not really famous in the Buddy fandom, let alone i've only seen him join us once for Navillera. It just seems like he enjoys going to every Kpop event that he can and interacting with artists. LOL

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now