YuaremySin

[FANACC] 170317 GFRIEND "The Awakening" Fansign at Hapjeong

12 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Buddies! Since so many of you guys were asking me for a fan account of my adventures with GFRIEND in Korea, here I am to share my precious memories and moments with you people! :BeastToss-26:

Before heading straight onto the fansign event, I'll talk about something else hehe. If you guys didn't know, I was at SBS MTV's "The Show" Live Show watching the actual broadcast live! Something better still happened, what do you guys think it is? Fingertip's 1st Music Show Win!!!! I was so elated by the fact that I actually witnessed such a precious moment for this comeback! Unfortunately Umji wasn't with them as she was filming for Running Man. Also, before their live interview, I waved at them and they actually waved back at me!! :yerin-love:

Heading on to the actual fansign event. 

C7HB6SKU8AAfesx.jpg

If you guys were wondering what are these papers about, its actually the letters GFS prepared for every single member! I safely passed the letters to the respective members too ^^

C7gfR_6WkAABP7q.jpg

During introduction, Sowon asked fans present, what did we think of her ddong (poop) hair style? Everyone shouted yeppeoyo!!

Progressing through the fansign, a fan got Umji a beer keg LOL, Sowon and SinB reaction were priceless when they saw it! :BeastToss-32: SinB even asked the fan why didn't she get one HAHA.

Moving all the way to my experience with the members~ (I will do it from left to right according to their seated positions)

YUJU

z3OO1S2.jpg

Ah~ What could possibly feel better than to start my first ever Fansign of my life with my bias as the first member to sign my album <3 Basically we talked about where I was from and talked about the GFS letter I passed to her, full of praises for the designed poster ^^ Most memorable part with her was, she couldn't understand or hear clearly "staff" in English so I had to say it in Korean, then she went "ahhh" xD

EUNHA

DjebIwe.jpg

RwK9IDw.jpg

My question on the post-it : "What is your favourite moment or time being a GFRIEND member?"

Eunha answered "Right Now ❤️"

I also talked about where I was from with Eunha and while signing my name she was trying to pronounce my name correctly, it was so cuteeeeee. :Eunha:Also, when Eunha saw the post-it, she said "ahh dongsaengieee" (because I stated Eunha Noona on the post-it haha). Shes really cuteeee TT

YERIN

tGHJGAL.jpg

Ah Yenni, when I moved to her she was hitting Sowon with the toy hammer LOL. 

If you guys were wondering if that was me, yes it is. xD Likewise, I spoked to her about where I was from and we talked mostly about the GFS letter given to her. The letter was a little torn because I'm pretty careless so I pointed to that part and apologized about it and when she saw it she pouted OMG! :y1: Before I moved, she folded the letter into half and told me she will keep it, awww <3 Also told her she was pretty heh and she accepted it cutely

SOWON

oZ56mQJ.jpg

It wasn't as bad as I had expected it in terms of communication because we all here knows about her iconic "NO ENGLISHEU" :BeastToss-32:

While she was signing, I started off saying I was from Singapore too, then she said she likes Singapore! Then I replied saying ah showcase! She replied "Ah you were there?", I replied saying yes~ I then passed her the GFS letter and she went like "ahhh yeppeoyo~" I asked her if she remembered about it and she said yes! fansite! So happy that our sophrodite remembers us! (Do note all the conversation with Sowon was in Korean LOL)

SINB

B9MQrkw.jpg

SinB~ While signing she kept making sure with me that she spelt my name correctly haha. My conversation with her went like
Me: "SinB! I'm a buddy from Singapore!"
SB: "Japan?"
Me: "No! Singapore haha"
SB: "Ahh, Singapore!"
Me: "Yesss  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Also, she was full of praises on how well the letter was written and remembers us! ^^

UMJI

RF1Fif9.jpg

When I went to her, she was so nice that she offered me a snack to eat! :u1:

C7nWWJfV4AExLPA.jpg

It definitely tasted AWESOME because a goddess gave it to me :shoutyewon:

Moving on to the signing, likewise, telling her where I was from and the last GFS letter! Something that I least expected happened. When I asked if she remembers us, she actually told me she does and she actually visited GFS before! OMOMOMO, but its probably for a short while like coming onto our site then leaving haha. Yes, if you guys heard of people saying that she ever visited GFS, its by me ^^

With this, sums up my first fansign and most memorable fansign of my lifetime with GFRIEND! I'll still be uploading my crappy images and videos within the next few weeks onto my Twitter! (When I'm not lazy) Tell me what do you guys think of it!

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

waaaaaaaaaa good for you buddy!!!! I want to eat something given by Umji too!!!

Umji visited GFS. OMG!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!
With Umji's English, I believe she understands how much we love Gfriend and her.
Thank you for this sharing ^^

18 hours ago, Lurker101 said:

waaaaaaaaaa good for you buddy!!!! I want to eat something given by Umji too!!!

Haha I didn't expect she would offer me something to eat too!

1 hour ago, StellaCat2412 said:

Umji visited GFS. OMG!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!
With Umji's English, I believe she understands how much we love Gfriend and her.
Thank you for this sharing ^^

Hope you enjoyed reading! ^^

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Twitter

I still hate this part hahahahaha

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

2 hours ago, Haechi해치 said:

I still hate this part hahahahaha

What happened had to happen haha

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Twitter

:BeastToss-22:

Your trip was just awesome from start to finish. While you were on the trip, I was thinking how lucky is this guy? Haha. To not only see The Show, with GFRIEND's 1st win for "Fingertip", but to a fansign! Your interactions with the girls were cute, and I'm so happy to hear that they remembered GFSquad, and were touched by the letters we prepared for them. And the most incredible thing was that Umji mentioned that she had visited GFSquad. I was totally surprised and excited when I heard that.

I'm so happy for you that your trip went beyond expectations. I'm sure it's an experience that you'll never forget!

:u2:

That's amazing you got the see them win at The Show! Sadly I was in Jeju at the time and couldn't attend that day. Of all the shows for me to miss it had to be that one. :(

Didn't the snack from Umji taste delicious? I had a similar experience too during Navillera comeback. xD

I wish I was on this forum back then, maybe we could have met up! ^_^

Great read!  :BeastToss-11:

4 minutes ago, AznSeoul said:

That's amazing you got the see them win at The Show! Sadly I was in Jeju at the time and couldn't attend that day. Of all the shows for me to miss it had to be that one. :(

Didn't the snack from Umji taste delicious? I had a similar experience too during Navillera comeback. xD

I wish I was on this forum back then, maybe we could have met up! ^_^

Great read!  :BeastToss-11:

Haha yeah I was shocked when she offered me the snack. Yeahh if only you were on this forum back then we could've met up!

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Twitter

Can I ask how many albums you bought to get into the fansign? It's really difficult to find out how many to buy, although a buddy I met at MCountdown told me 25 should give a good chance of getting in.

On 7/25/2018 at 11:43 PM, Gwoxenox said:

Can I ask how many albums you bought to get into the fansign? It's really difficult to find out how many to buy, although a buddy I met at MCountdown told me 25 should give a good chance of getting in.

Oh I got 20.

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Twitter