Beagle

info
[Collaborative Buddy Cover] Compass? (Song not decided yet)

Would you participate? GFriend - Gone with the wind - Buddy Cover   9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate

• Yes
    • No (because I don't want to/have a functioning microphone/...)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

So, hello everyone.

This is my first post on GFSquad, and I haven't exactly figured out how everything works yet xD I am not sure if the category and prefix I picked for this are the right ones.

However, I am going to get right to the point: I would like to do a cover of GFriend's "Gone with the wind" with you. And by that I mean, I want to include a lot of Buddy members on this cover. But before I start this, I would like to know how many people are even willing to sign up for this. All you have to do is have a decent microphone quality and decent singing skills. It will be in Korean, but I am not asking anyone not-Korean-speaking to be capable of perfect pronunciation.

Who am I?

I am not going to say much about my personal life, but that wouldn't be necessary anyways. I am experienced with music, music production and mixing, which in this case which will be the only skill needed. I also have several friends who do the same, and so they would check it too. I work with programs such as audacity and FL Studio. I also am able to use auto-tune (etc.) properly, so if your singing isn't 100% on point (which it will never be), then leave that to me.

Now... please, PLEASE give me feedback and say if you would participate on this and tell fellow Buddy members about it.

Stay save everyone,

~P.B. a.ka. "Beagle" 

:BeastToss-29:

Edited by Beagle

What kind of mic? As in hand microphones? lol

I want to try it haha just let me know if what will I do ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

4 hours ago, Haechi해치 said:

What kind of mic? As in hand microphones? lol

I want to try it haha just let me know if what will I do ^^

@Haechi해치 Some hand microphones are good and sometimes even headphone mics are okay. You would like have to send me the model name or an audio example x3

6 hours ago, Beagle said:

So, hello everyone.

This is my first post on GFSquad, and I haven't exactly figured out how everything works yet xD I am not sure if the category and prefix I picked for this are the right ones.

However, I am going to get right to the point: I would like to do a cover of GFriend's "Gone with the wind" with you. And by that I mean, I want to include a lot of Buddy members on this cover. But before I start this, I would like to know how many people are even willing to sign up for this. All you have to do is have a decent microphone quality and decent singing skills. It will be in Korean, but I am not asking anyone not-Korean-speaking to be capable of perfect pronunciation.

Who am I?

I am not going to say much about my personal life, but that wouldn't be necessary anyways. I am experienced with music, music production and mixing, which in this case which will be the only skill needed. I also have several friends who do the same, and so they would check it too. I work with programs such as audacity and FL Studio. I also am able to use auto-tune (etc.) properly, so if your singing isn't 100% on point (which it will never be), then leave that to me.

Now... please, PLEASE give me feedback and say if you would participate on this and tell fellow Buddy members about it.

Stay save everyone,

~P.B. a.ka. "Beagle" 

This is interesting, but how and why did you choose the song, Gone with the wind? 

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

[mention=5]Haechi해치[/mention] Some hand microphones are good and sometimes even headphone mics are okay. You would like have to send me the model name or an audio example x3

Oohh I didn't noticed that it's your post here in GFS.. Thanks for being here and welcome to GFSquad.com ^^

Btw those hand mics I'm saying is are those from karaoke bars xD and I only use my headset via cellphone not via desktop but I have a typical yet decent headset ^^

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Do we have to send a recording of us singing the song or will u record us live? haha

@Lurker101 

you will have to sent me your recording. I am not able to visit everyone xD

Do we have to send a recording of us singing the song or will u record us live? haha

This is interesting, but how and why did you choose the song, Gone with the wind? 

I've always loved really energetic music, and Gone With The Wind is a GFriend song with a even more power behind it. So it's the perfect combination. A since the lyrics don't tell about love, I think it would be better to sing with many people at once~ @Buddy~ and I fell in love with the song since the first time i heard it

Btw those hand mics I'm saying is are those from karaoke bars xD and I only use my headset via cellphone not via desktop but I have a typical yet decent headset ^^

@Haechi해치 Microphones for karaoke machines, are usually not that good, since they're not meant for recording, but more for the "machine" to only figure out which notes the person is singing. And if you could link me the model name of your headset I could take a look at it. Even an iPhone might do tbh. Even though I am not fond of Apple, their quality is no joke.

5 hours ago, Beagle said:

@Haechi해치 Microphones for karaoke machines, are usually not that good, since they're not meant for recording, but more for the "machine" to only figure out which notes the person is singing. And if you could link me the model name of your headset I could take a look at it. Even an iPhone might do tbh. Even though I am not fond of Apple, their quality is no joke.

ah... I have a typical samsung headset and if bluetooth headsets are applicable I also have a samsung level active headset ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

On 3/25/2017 at 9:15 PM, Beagle said:

So, hello everyone.

Who am I?

Stay save everyone,

~P.B. a.ka. "Beagle" 

interesting :3, but i just i have headset (rexus f15 lmaooo), I've check it in FL Studio... less noises but yeap quite disturbing (for me, but i'll always use Fruity Reeverb 2 eliminate noise :3)

Pretty interesting..... I have earphone but i dont test it.... I think the sound will be good

Spark is You... Gfriend

tumblr_o67p6vCKwZ1uh9bkjo3_400.giftumblr_oajcksCVFE1vuwg39o1_400.gif

Could be fun. I'd have to get my mic sent up to my uni but that shouldn't take long. Are there any gender or vocal range requirements because I don't think I could sing it well as high as GFriend do.

That pretty cool, i'm not sure my voice will be nice

Sent from my SM-J510FN using GFSquad.com mobile app

I'm interested, include me~

xRJdKMr.gif

3.gif

@Ttororong ShawingBalways happy to greet a fellow GFriendcord Buddy member. and sure

is this still going on? cuz im really interested in joining the wagon

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Are we sending this to Source Music/ GFRIEND? xD

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

On 11.4.2017 at 3:42 AM, abelasabel said:

is this still going on? cuz im really interested in joining the wagon

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GFSquad.com mobile app

@abelasabelit is^^

On 17.4.2017 at 6:24 PM, 1004V Vocals said:

Are we sending this to Source Music/ GFRIEND? xD

depending on if this will happen: yes

Update everyone!! This is still going, but the planning itself will take long. So I am still just waiting for people to sign up (equals: saying they'd participate) for this^^

So this is chance still open?? I'd like to join^^

But.. I only have mic from my phone's headset xD (my phone is LG and sometimes i saved my recordings from kpop karaoke on my phone using "SingPlay" application, the quality is not bad ^^)

Yewonnie's Pure Heart

Do you know how to join ? Im new to the app so im still trying to find my way around it

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using GFSquad.com mobile app