Jkyc

[LIGHTSTICK] GFRIEND - GLASS MARBLE STICK

22 posts in this topic

GFRIEND Official Lightstick - GLASS MARBLE STICK

GFRIEND has finally released their Official Lightstick called the "GLASS MARBLE STICK". The lightstick is available for pre-order on the sites below as well as at their "Dear Buddy" Fanmeet on April 2nd, 2017. No word on when they will be released internationally yet.

Pre-order Start: March 15th, 2017 @ 10 AM KST

Release (for Pre-orders): April 4th, 2017

Price: 35000 KRW

226DBB4958C8245B06B258

Contents:

• 1x Outer Box 
  • 1x Lightstick
    • (Contains liquid and glitter. When shaken the lightstick will look like its snowing like a snow globe)
    • *Batteries not included*
  • 1x Strap
  • 6x Photocards
  • 1x Manual

Photos:

Spoiler

111111323(3).jpg

Where to Buy:

International:

Korea:

Edited by Jkyc
Added international sites to buy from

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Should i wait for the international release? or maybe just pre-order it now? ;-;

2 hours ago, Almosdd said:

Should i wait for the international release? or maybe just pre-order it now? ;-;

What's the difference between pre-ordering now & waiting for the international release if I may ask?

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

i will wait for the international update so i can buy this lightstick

5 hours ago, Almosdd said:

wait for international release thats what I'm going to do

Some international sites are starting to take pre-orders within the past couple hours. These are the ones I've seen at the moment.

Other sites like Kpopmart, Musickorea, YesAsia, etc should be updating soon, I think.

Edit: The price is a little unreasonable though. $41 usd is quite the markup.

Edited by forthegravy

@Eric that's what i still not sure too.. and i want to know the difference(?) for the international and the kr version xD 

6 hours ago, forthegravy said:

Some international sites are starting to take pre-orders within the past couple hours. These are the ones I've seen at the moment.

Other sites like Kpopmart, Musickorea, YesAsia, etc should be updating soon, I think.

Edit: The price is a little unreasonable though. $41 usd is quite the markup.

ty for the information! :D

I think I'll wait for YesAsia.. those prices are a little high compared to the original price.

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

I am so excited to see it soon. It seems pretty <3

ill wait fro amazon maybe

Something tells me that Ktown4u and Kpoptown might be buying their stock from a store instead of the distributor, hence the massive resell price markup.

Has anybody used Yes24 before? I stumbled my way to checkout, using a mixture of Google translate and a guide, but I want to double check before confirming the order. It seems like they do offer international shipping with DHL (ew) and EMS.

There is a site form Taiwan that does the light stick group purchase for Buddy in Taiwan. However, when I e-mailed them, they reply that they don't have the service for shipping internationally. So I have no idea where to get them. Wondering does Canadian Buddies are able to do group order from the company?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

Is the content of this still the same even if i buy pass the due date of pre-order?

My wallet is still broke after buying the two album of the awakening 😭😭😭😭 and now the lightstick 😭😭😭😭

I need to save more money...

3 hours ago, sinB is Bae said:

Is the content of this still the same even if i buy pass the due date of pre-order?

My wallet is still broke after buying the two album of the awakening 😭😭😭😭 and now the lightstick 😭😭😭😭

I need to save more money...

Apparantly, theres no other way to get the lightstick + content after the fanmeeting and pre-order deadline, unless online shops ordered more and have instocks.

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Just wondering can Canadian Buddies have a group order for the light stick or can Philippines Buddy the preorder for Canadian buddy as well?

9 hours ago, tubafrank said:

Just wondering can Canadian Buddies have a group order for the light stick or can Philippines Buddy the preorder for Canadian buddy as well?

I'm from Montreal and I've pre-ordered mine from a local kpop store! I pretty much always buy from them unless it's a unsealed album or a gift. 

You can try to contact them on FB (it's A Plus Montreal) and this is the website: http://www.a-plus08.com/

Hope this helps!! Or else you can always try international kpop websites! I've only treid ktown4u and kpopmart, both are good, I'd go with ktown4u tho :D

Thank you for the suggestion! Greatly appreciated.

lightstick issue between bts's lightstick and gfriend's lightstick is very childish...who started this issue is very childish...l mean, round shape is a common shape...even your bracelet, donut, snow globe are all round in shape...so, whats the problem?...this is just a small thing, why did the person who started it needs to make this problem an issue? or did the person wants an attention? i really feel annoyed...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GFSquad.com mobile app

55 minutes ago, ili_fadhil said:

lightstick issue between bts's lightstick and gfriend's lightstick is very childish...who started this issue is very childish...l mean, round shape is a common shape...even your bracelet, donut, snow globe are all round in shape...so, whats the problem?...this is just a small thing, why did the person who started it needs to make this problem an issue? or did the person wants an attention? i really feel annoyed...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Most BTS fans are rational on this issue and do not think that the two lightsticks are similar except for the fact that it is round on top. It's more of these so called "news" sites that are constantly trying to bring hate and of course, click baits. More clicks = more money from ads. 

2w3bbs8.jpg   15qt2r9.jpg

is there any available site that selling the glass light stick in asia? 

On 2017-5-27 at 11:24 PM, Happypi said:

is there any available site that selling the glass light stick in asia? 

Yesasia sells it. I'm not familiar with kpop sellers in asia other than Yesasia.

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

^ I think the other Dear Buddy merchandise still have to be added to the list.

Badges, Photo+Frame, & Slogan Banner.

e089b648d561d42a697d58eed246011f08cfce5c

On 08/09/2017 at 3:16 AM, AznSeoul said:

^ I think the other Dear Buddy merchandise still have to be added to the list.

Badges, Photo+Frame, & Slogan Banner.

e089b648d561d42a697d58eed246011f08cfce5c

Ya there's quite a bit of other merchandise that i haven't gotten around to making threads about ><. I'll try to do it as soon as i can

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg