TracerAngel

Umji to guest on Running Man!

22 posts in this topic

So Umji has been spotted filming for Running Man today! By my own guess-timation, the episode will air on 2 April, considering the fact that this week's episode was cancelled. 

I'm a bit worried for our maknae cos she doesn't look like the kind that is willing to throw her face away and go full on dorky like Yerin. But I'll still be supporting her!

Edited by TracerAngel

Her partner is jaesuk..screentime secured 

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

I'm really anticipated that episode

Sent from my SM-G531H using GFSquad.com mobile app

I'm really nervous that out of all members Umji was chosen to guest on Running Man. BUT my worries are vanished when I learned that Yoo Jaesuk was her partner! I'm sure he'll take good care of her and will give her a lot of screen time. I can't wait for this episode!

:umji-hihi:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

3 minutes ago, Eric said:

I'm really nervous that out of all members Umji was chosen to guest on Running Man. BUT my worries are vanished when I learned that Yoo Jaesuk was her partner! I'm sure he'll take good care of her and will give her a lot of screen time. I can't wait for this episode!

:umji-hihi:

Hoping that shines during this episode

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Looking forward to the episode, will support her no matter what happened

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

our Umji ~ I hope she does well!

Apologies. The air date for Umji's guesting is next week, 26 March!

Although, where did the Apink episode go to then?

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

UMJI RUNNING MAN PREVIEW...👍🏼:u2::umji::umji-hihi:

hx1Y2G2.jpg BIncDZ3.jpg

여자친구 FIGHTING!!!!!!!

TBH, I really looking forward to this ep.

I was so surprised that Umji will be the guest for this ep. Hope she can get more sceen. :u2::umji:

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

51 minutes ago, twang0518 said:

TBH, I really looking forward to this ep.

I was so surprised that Umji will be the guest for this ep. Hope she can get more sceen. :u2::umji:

Well, she is Jaesuk's partner, so it's pretty much safe there. 

I wonder if its scripted or pure luck, but its sooooo lucky to be YJS partner xD screentime is clearly assured and JYS always makes his guest comfortable

I hope YJS understand at least a little Umji's strenght in smartness/ witty talk so he can make Umji more shining :)

Edited by simply_yuju

Looking forward for this episode!! Umji hwaiting!!

I think Umji will be fine. Especially with Yoo Jae Suk. In a video before their debut, she ask Jung Hyung Don "What do you think about a girl group ruining themselves for variety?". They also mentioned on a radio show that they wanted to be on Running Man, I think one of them called it the tag peeling show. I can't wait. Fighting!!!

Today it's the day! Hopefully she's having fun with the recording.  Can't wait for the sub to watch it!

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

Has anyone watched it yet??? (spoilers below for those who haven't watched it yet)

Umji "stood out" more than I expected her to, which was awesome. Partly because of YJS (heh), but she really did well despite still being quite quiet >^<

My favourite part was her singing MGT! ahhh we can hear her voice more xD and almost succeeding in completing that mission, hehe

she did well later on as well, with LKS's money (lol) and finding the hidden dollar note ^_^ 

so well done to Umji! enjoyed that episode a lot more with her on it, she was really cute lol

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

I've watched too :umji-hihi:  Umji is quite but still rock this episode. And her song got 98 point (even while she were counting money and just making mistake with 200won)

Umji did an amazing job. Her idea of English task for Haha Team is awesome. I love the way she took money from Jaesuk's bag before he exchanged with KwangSoo. Her eyes in that scence were so cute.
I haven't watched RM because Gary left (and Umji brought me back :umjilove:

I think if in the final task, Jaesuk bet more money then their team could be the winner.
After all, even our Umji wasn't the winner, she's still the MVP!!! :umji:

Edited by StellaCat2412

I've watched too :umji-hihi:  Umji is quite but still rock this episode. And her song got 98 point (even while she were counting money and just making mistake with 200won)
Umji did an amazing job. Her idea of English task for Haha Team is awesome. I love the way she took money from Jaesuk's bag before he exchanged with KwangSoo. Her eyes in that scence were so cute.
I haven't watched RM because Gary left (and Umji brought me back :umjilove:
I think if in the final task, Jaesuk bet more money then their team could be the winner.
After all, even our Umji wasn't the winner, she's still the MVP!!! :umji:

i watched it! umji know how to do a variety show...she is very funny! not umji only...all members of gfriend is very talented when it come to variety show...and beagle gfriend is very suit with them...thats why i love them..so much love!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GFSquad.com mobile app

I didn't managed to watch it yet.. so sad.. my internet connection sucks TT

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again