tenjoshinki

project
[CLOSED] GFSquad Mwave Meet and Greet Group Order

20 posts in this topic

Dear Buddies, it's GFSquad once again bringing you the best of Gfriend! This time, we are here to organize a worldwide group order for Mwave signed albums of Gfriend for their latest album -- The Awakening! Check it out here 

Please read through all of this document prior to purchasing through us.

Screenshot001.jpg

1. Why should we order from GFSquad instead ordering directly through Mwave?

Aside from being able to help us be among the Top 5 supporters in this project, you will be eligible to join our photocard pooling and signed Album raffle!

Joining our group buy gives you a chance to win:

• one signed Season of Glass album (1 album only to be raffled worldwide) or
  • one signed Snowflake album (1 album to be raffled PER country with a Group Order manager)

There are two pricing options:

1. Opting for photocard pooling (see section 4 for definition)
    • Price: 26 USD per album (not including domestic shipping).
    • Calculation:
      Spoiler

One album is 24.99 USD not including shipping to your country. Order one by yourself and you have to pay the shipping alone and not even get a chance to get your preferred photocard.

Order with us and get only 26 USD per album (not including shipping within your country) provided that there are hopefully LEAST 7 orders in your country to maximize the 7.98 USD shipping fee.  Because 182.91 USD is the total cost of the box of 7 albums with shipping. Divided it by 7 and you get approximately 26 USD per album. (Note: 7 albums is the max amount of albums you 

• There is a possibility of a lower price per album as well since ordering over 49.99 USD Mwave gives us free shipping. We shall notify you if this is the case and we will refund you the difference Mwave does not give free shipping anymore :(

2. Opting out of photocard pooling
    • Price: the same as what you would pay if you ordered individually
    • However, by ordering with us you will automatically be entering in the signed album raffle.

*Note: There may be unforeseen customs or tax fees depending on the country and their regulations which may affect the price. These price changes will be notified when the packages are received.*

2. How do I order?

Step A: Fill out the order form for your respective country.

Philippines
Singapore
Malaysia
US
Canada
Indonesia
Australia
Other countries

[NEW] Europe

Step B:

Send your payment (the 26 USD or as multipled according to your number of orders) on PayPal to theonlytenjoshinki@gmail.com. PLEASE PAY ONLY ONCE YOU HAVE FILLED UP THE FORM

EU orders, please coordinate with your G.O manager directly for payments.

OR

Contact your G.O manager in case you cannot pay directly through PayPal because they will pay for you.
*For PH people, please coordinate with me instead. You do not necessarily need a PayPal.

Step C:

Notify your G.O manager in case you have already sent payment

3. Who are the group order managers per country available and how do I contact them?

Philippines- yours truly, @tenjoshinki (Please check my profile for my SNS accounts)

Singapore - @speedthief on on his Twitter @/speedthief95

Malaysia - @adib and @Neshy or on Nesh's Twitter @/buddystalk16

Indonesia - @Monica or on her Instagram

Australia - contact @tenjoshinki for the information of the AUS manager

Canada - @Jkyc or on his Twitter

USA - GFriend USA

Europe- @Meredith

We are looking for G.O managers for other countries as well so please do not be afraid to sign up! Just do make sure we can trust you well. Contact me on my SNS as seen on my profile in GFS site or email me at runawaychaser@gmail.com.

Please coordinate with your local G.O managers for local shipping, money conversion and rates.

4. But wait....what is card pooling?

It is where someone opens the massive amount of albums in an order to see the photocards inside, with the hope of being able to give everyone their preferred choice for photocards. But of course these albums are already unsealed as the girls have to sign them.

Do take note that photocard-picking priority will go to those who pay early. Those who pay last may or may not have their most preferred choice of photocard.

5. Can I join the group order even without having to join the card pooling?

Yes, you can! GFSquad would appreciate all the orders that we can get, so that we become eligible as one of the Top 5 supporters for this Mwave Meet and Greet. Please just indicate in the remarks and leave the option of photocards blank if you would not like to join.

It would be best if you have your orders shipped directly to you from Mwave as this option is still available to everyone who does not wish to join the pooling. Please still order with us if you wish to support us in our endeavour to showcase the community through this M&G. You also get a chance to win a signed album so why not?

6. What if my country does not have a G.O manager but I want to order?

You can form a group within your country that should preferably be able to buy 6 albums, to maximize shipping costs or you can order alone. But we highly encourage the first option!

7. What about the Mwave special photocards? How will we get them?

Those who buy more can have a higher chance of winning special prizes AND the Mwave special cards! GFRIEND will now only pick 7 out of the 49 tiles to get these Mwave special photocards, the chances to get these photocards through ordering from us will be RANDOM. Meaning it will also get raffled off like the other prizes!

8. When can I expect these to arrive to me or my G.O manager?

Mwave updates regularly on this link. Usually they arrive around 3 weeks to 1 month after they have been marked as shipped by Mwave. When the artists finish signing is a different question because, as you can imagine, having to sign thousands of albums will take a considerable amount of time! So Buddies please be patient with our girls.

9. Can I cancel my order after I have sent payment?

Strictly no cancellation of orders after payment. However if you wish to cancel your UNPAID order it must be done at least 1 week before the deadline of payment. If you cancel AFTER this time, you will be marked as a bogus buyer and will no longer be entertained by GFSquad in future G.Os  No more cancellation of orders allowed as it is now a week before the deadline.

10. When is the deadline for payment?

March 29, 2017 11:59pm in Philippine Standard Time as tenjoshinki, who is responsible for collecting payments and ordering everything, is from the Philippines

For any questions NOT answered in this post, feel free to contact me, @tenjoshinki, on my SNS accounts!

------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS:

1.) GFSquad will not be held liable for any mishap that may happen due to Mwave's or the Post Offices' carelessness. (Ex. Damaged boxes and Lost packages) We can only try our best to coordinate with Mwave for compensation in the case of a mishap.

2.) In case of albums with missing member signatures, these will be given to those who paid last. As Mwave gives a 3usd refund for each member's missing signature, this shall also be refunded to you. So we encourage everyone to pay as soon as possible.

3.) Participating in this bulk order is VOLUNTARY. If you have any reservations about our group order, feel free to ask us or to not participate instead.

4.) The team shall do the best we can to provide you the best service.

What does "Claim" mean?

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

2 minutes ago, Shadownet said:

What does "Claim" mean?

Like, how you wanna collect your albums. do you wanna meet up with your G.O manager or do you wanna have it mailed instead?

Bump. Please do order with us. :)

Hi, I am in Toronto, Canada and is it possible if my method of payment is E-transfer? Also, what is the "mode of claim"? What am I supposed to write? Do I need to pay for domestic shipping or not? Thank you for answering my questions :)

I cannot get in contact with the Canadian GO manager. Is it possible to email him/her instead?

Edited by vcheung

9 hours ago, Guest vcheung20 said:

Hi, I am in Toronto, Canada and is it possible if my method of payment is E-transfer? Also, what is the "mode of claim"? What am I supposed to write? Do I need to pay for domestic shipping or not? Thank you for answering my questions :)

9 hours ago, vcheung said:

I cannot get in contact with the Canadian GO manager. Is it possible to email him/her instead?

Hello! Sorry for the late reply! E-transfer is available, and "mode of claim" means how the item will be delivered to you (i.e domestic shipping vs pick up). If you can find others in your area who want to order as well, you guys can split the domestic shipping amongst yourselves. This way, if you order through us, you can still enter Card Pooling to get the photocards you want as well as join the raffle to win a Signed Season of Glass album or a Signed Snowflake album!

Let me know if you need to know anything else :)

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Updated with information of EU group order manager!

Bump. It's not too late to order with us!

I can't get a hold of the Canadian manager for ordering, can I e-mail him instead? Is It too late to place order now?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

I live in Victoria BC, Canada so I tried to contact the canadian manager, but failed on both the Twitter account provided, that is why I asked can I e-mail him/her instead

And do I have a form to fill out to place an order?

2 minutes ago, tubafrank said:

I live in Victoria BC, Canada so I tried to contact the canadian manager, but failed on both the Twitter account provided, that is why I asked can I e-mail him/her instead

Hello Buddy! Can you wait for a while on the reply of the Canadian manager? I think he is sleeping right now.. Don't worry Buddy he will contact you immediately once he saw your inquiry ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

2 hours ago, tubafrank said:

I can't get a hold of the Canadian manager for ordering, can I e-mail him instead? Is It too late to place order now?

Hi Buddy! How can I help? :)

Here is the form for the Canadian group buy 

http://tinyurl.com/GFSMwaveCanada

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

I have filled up my order form, when can I pay through PayPal?

Another thing I am wondering is that can I do e-transfer as an option?

Hi there buddy, just wondering have you received the order form?

Hi there buddy, just wondering have you received the order form?

Hi Buddy, I just emailed you and contacted you on FB :) My name is Marj Choi on FB. Please check your message requests.

19 hours ago, tubafrank said:

Another thing I am wondering is that can I do e-transfer as an option?

If you wish to pay through e-transfer we can do that as well :)

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

Updated with deadline!