Jkyc

announcement
GFSquad.com's Korean Language Update!

12 posts in this topic

Hey Buddies!

We are here to announce that we have just released the Korean language pack for GFSquad.com!

:BeastToss-02:

This Korean language pack will translate almost everything on GFSquad.com except for the content that users post. These Korean translations will hopefully help K-Buddies to navigate the site easier so that all Buddies around the world can come together as one!

If you reside in Korea, the site will automatically detect that and the site will be changed to Korean. However, if you are not from Korea, you may access the Korean language pack by clicking the "Language" Button on the top left of GFSquad.com!

4AaWdIC.jpg

We would like to give a special thanks to @skysky0520 for manually translating the entire site by himself! We would also like to thank the volunteer K-Buddies from DCINSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY for helping with reviewing of the translations!

Thank you everyone from the bottom of our hearts for your love and support for GFRIEND and GFSquad. We will continue to provide the best for GFRIEND and Buddies around the world!

- GFSquad.com

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

안녕하세요 버디분들!

저희가 GFSquad.com을 위한 한글 언어팩을 출시하여 여러분들께 알려 드리러 왔습니다!

:BeastToss-02:

이 한글 언어팩을 선택하시면 유저가 직접 올리는 포스팅을 제외한, GFSquad.com에서 보이는 거의 모든 컨텐츠를 번역이 가능합니다. 이 한글 번역이 한국 버디분들이 사이트를 이용하실때 조금이나마 도움이 되길 바라며, 또한 전 세계의 버디분들이 하나로 뭉칠수 있는 계기가 되었으면 하는 바람입니다!

한국에 거주하시는 분들에게는 사이트에 들어 오시는 순간 자동으로 한글로 바뀌게 됩니다. 하지만 한국에 거주하시지 않는다면 GFSquad.com 사이트 좌측 상단에 위치해있는 "언어" 버튼을 누르셔서 한글 언어팩을 사용하실수 있습니다.

4AaWdIC.jpg

그리고 이 자리를 빌어서 저희 사이트 전체를 홀로 번역해주신 @skysky0520님에게 감사의 말씀을 드리고 싶습니다! 또한 번역을 마무리할수 있게 도와주신 디씨인사이드 여자친구 갤러리의 한국 버디분들에게 감사하다고 전하고 싶습니다!

여러분이 여자친구와 저희 GFSquad에 보내주신 많은 사랑과 성원에 진심으로 감사드립니다. 저희는 여자친구와 전 세계의 버디분들을 위해 앞으로도 최선을 다할것을 약속드립니다! 

- GFSquad.com

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

@skysky0520  :sowon-wow::yerin-love:

It was an honor working with this amazing Buddy! He literally translated thousands upon thousands of words all by himself. GFSquad is forever grateful! Thank you @skysky0520 for your hard work. You are an awesome Buddy! :)

Thank you to all of the DCINSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY K-Buddies who reviewed the translations. You Buddies are the best! :sowonnice:

Yay! Korean! I love it even though I don't know any of the language myself xD Seeing all the korean characters would be an awesome way to practise learning as well though ^_^ Thanks skysky!! And everyone who put the effort into it :D 

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

D.A.E.B.A.K

:sowon-wow:

Thanks to everybody, I could complete the translation. 

So I would like to express my gratitude to all concerned.

Before 5 days ago, our singer, GFRIEND came back to us and it is time to cheer GFRIEND.

Thank you everybuddy!

I really like it, but I dont understand Korea. Maybe I can learn it a little bit. LOL :sowonnice:

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

Blessed to be part of such an amazing fandom. Although it doesn't directly affect me, this change allows for more buddies to take part in this wonderful forum. Thank you to the GFSquad staff who work so hard to maintain this website, share information, translate articles, and just make this forums a more wonderful place overall <333333

It is awesome to see such site exist. I don't understand Korean, therefore It is so good to be able to have translation so I can,understand. A big THANK YOU!!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

waiting for another language. Indonesia? :BeastToss-32:

Just like this, just like today. I want to be with You, Forever

Waah you've worked super hard@skysky0520 nim! So happy cause finally korean buddies can understand what intl buddies talked about
Yewonnie's Pure Heart