singermelodie1

official
American buddies unite!!!!!!!!! (American Buddies Thread)

135 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2017 at 8:51 PM, HexShapedGummy said:

welp, there goes $50... i actually think, from the p2 pov, it looks better because the performers will always be in front of you... well actually p1 looks like where they stay at when they do the introductions...judging from kcon la stage and from what i remember last year...when they expanded to include platinum ticket section... i wasn't in the pit last year.

i was during the first year...and i had to stare at the artist's back side during their last performances...which was kinda annoying... so p1 is probably the best overall even though you might see them perform the last song in front of you...but you get to be up close to them for a long time... same with plat/diamond...but they might be staring at backside for some time... and p2 is like opposite... faraway but you always get to see their faces...

I think for P1, it will probably be half and half for us. It depends on how many songs each groups is performing and which stage they will be using. I think since we're in the middle, we'll probably see artists in the front and behind us, the best spot is P2 unfortunately in terms of view.  

knIKYSW.jpg

1 hour ago, yerinmybae said:

I think for P1, it will probably be half and half for us. It depends on how many songs each groups is performing and which stage they will be using. I think since we're in the middle, we'll probably see artists in the front and behind us, the best spot is P2 unfortunately in terms of view.  

depends on if you want to get close to them!! i think p1 and diamond/plat area is where they will be located for most of the duration of their performances. 

let's take mamamoo for example, from last year:

1. you're the best was performed in front of the platinum holders

2. mr ambiguous was same

3. intros were same

4. taller than you was in front of p1

5. piano man was in front of p1

6. goodbye speech was same

7. uoay was all around

p2..it'll be like a short distance from them...but p1/plat/diam is very close for most of the entire time there.

Hi all, I am flying from Vancouver Bc Canada to see GFriend at KCon NY, and hoping to go sight seeing and watch a Broadway show on the 2 day and hoping bump into our girls, is there anyone interested in joining on the 2 day for sightseeing food vendors testing on the 2 day?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using GFSquad.com mobile app

I am so jealous of everyone attending kcon..

Edited by lovesojung

Just wondering does anyone know when is GFriend Flying out of NY? Was it Saturday or Today( Sunday)?

3 hours ago, tubafrank said:

Just wondering does anyone know when is GFriend Flying out of NY? Was it Saturday or Today( Sunday)?

i think they returned home already

DD3WLnEXUAAjEzR.jpg

Have a Happy 4th of July Buddies~~~ :BeastToss-26:

gfnavillera-s_zpss7z92vxz.png&key=181bc265c62a61000e8e8f78c8659742f87fa0e2ce612cb2a1b043270b6f24bf

is this thread dead? lmao

Is this thread alive?? 

I'm an American buddy too!! I live in LA and San Diego (it's a weird living situation). 

Sometimes I also live in Washington state, near Bellevue. 

I've never been to fanmeets, concerts, or KCon for any kpop group since my parents don't let me. 

On 4/9/2018 at 8:15 PM, Umji Trash said:

Is this thread alive?? 

I'm an American buddy too!! I live in LA and San Diego (it's a weird living situation). 

Sometimes I also live in Washington state, near Bellevue. 

I've never been to fanmeets, concerts, or KCon for any kpop group since my parents don't let me. 

nice!! i've been to san diego, it's beautiful and i'd love to go back someday haha