Jkyc

project
[170116] GFRIEND 2nd Debut Anniversary Coal Wreath Project by GFSquad.com

7 posts in this topic

coal_wreath_2017_review_full-02.jpg

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Thumbs up and a standing ovation for GFSquad.com for organizing this project ! Looking forward for more future projects :x
I got teary when reading the certificate . :BeastToss-03: .Really a beautiful and heartwarming project !!

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

Buddy Jjang!:sowon-wow:

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

Thank you for all the hard work, support, love & guide GFSquad & DC Inside GFRIEND GALLERY. Special thanks to DC Inside GFRIEND GALLERY especially Elliote & YujuHeroes for everything. Through this project we're able to spread the warmth, love, kindness, hope & peace. May we walk on the flowery path again in the future with GFRIEND. 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

I'm happy that buddies got helped many people in South Korea especially elders. It was really appreciated because it was useful during cold days. And by using Gfriend name, it's special because buddies were together to share their generosity. People will realised that Gfriend's fans are kind. It will reflect to image of Gfriend as well :sb2:

Wow! Daebak! :yerin-love:

This was truly an honor to work with the DCINSIDE GFRIEND GALLERY on a project to help those in terrible need. A lot of work and time went into this project and we're truly thankful to all of the Buddies around the world who've donated, and to the others who have supported. As Yuju said, it was a meaningful project!

We have now completed our first project! Great review. Thank you!

:u2:

Big thanks to everyone who helped plan, organize, and execute this amazing project, and of course, great job to all who donated as well! I'm glad we were able to come together as a community to provide such a warm, essential service to those in need, all in the name of GFriend! Congrats to everyone!

This is the first of many to come, for sure. Looking forward to supporting the next one as well. :yj2: