Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
singermelodie1

Why is Umji your bias?

12 posts in this topic

Why is she?

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

I love Umji, she is just so precious, pure and is the peanut to my life.

When I first saw Gfriend's glass bead teaser - Umji caught my eyes. She was just so adorable and beautiful. I decided to choose her as my bias in GFriend.

But, I started stanning her afterwards because I wanted to protect her, since I saw that (stupid people) were calling her ugly. That was when I started to get to know each member.

Umji is so talented and very smart. I love her voice, I love that she plays instruments, I love that she can speak English, I love that she likes to learn languages, I love the way she speaks to buddies, I love the way she laughs, I love the way she takes care of her Unnies, I love that she is growing still and I am able to witness her bloom. Umji is like a daughter to me. LOL 

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

5 hours ago, Buddy~ said:

I love Umji, she is just so precious, pure and is the peanut to my life.

When I first saw Gfriend's glass bead teaser - Umji caught my eyes. She was just so adorable and beautiful. I decided to choose her as my bias in GFriend.

But, I started stanning her afterwards I wanted to protect her, since I saw that (stupid people) were calling her ugly. That was when I started to get to know each member.

Umji is so talented and very smart. I love her voice, I love that she plays instruments, I love that she can speak English, I love that she likes to learn languages, I love the way she speaks to buddies, I love the way she laughs, I love the way she takes care of her Unnies, I love that she is growing still and I am able to witness her bloom. Umji is like a daughter to me. LOL 

:yerincry:

That is so sweet

Spoiler

But Umji is still mine

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Umji is like a daughter to me.

Hey! That's my line! LOL
I don't know who you are Buddy~, but you exactly captured my feelings towards Umji. How you discovered her, how you learned more about her, etc. This is very similar to my experience.

Yob5OGO.gif

24 minutes ago, Butterfly Spoon said:

Hey! That's my line! LOL
I don't know who you are Buddy~, but you exactly captured my feelings towards Umji. How you discovered her, how you learned more about her, etc. This is very similar to my experience.

Umji is mine:umji-hihi:

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

29 minutes ago, Butterfly Spoon said:

Hey! That's my line! LOL

I am very glad that there are people like you guys who understands how I feel about Umji. ^^ (We are very rare and we should be proud of that. :D

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

UMJI GOT ME WITH HER CUTE VOICE AND HER CHARM!
ALSO HERSELF BEING SO ADORABLE.
PLUS SHE'S CHRISTIAN!

Sent from my SM-G530W using GFSquad.com mobile app

UMJI IS SO FRAGILE THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO PROTECT AND GUARD HER SO MUCH!

Sent from my SM-G530W using GFSquad.com mobile app

I have many reasons for loving Umji so much. 
First is her cuteness. I don't know how to explain exactly my feelings for her when I watched Glass Bead for the first time. I saw her as a little baby who wasn't grow up yet. Then, day by day, from Me Gustas Tu, then Rough, and Navirella, until this Fingertip, I've seen my little girl growing up.
Second is her lovely voice. I was really sad when I read netizen comments about her look. They said that with her visual, the only reason for debuting because she is a mainvocal >_< I hate that idea. My girl is not the main but she's totally amazing. Many people said she could prove how beautiful her voice is by "The way", but I love her voice in "Truth" more. "The Way" proved that she could do solo song, but her emotional voice in "Truth" is the best.
Third is her loyalty with the members. I think Umji really loves the members. Her wish for 2017 makes my heart melted. She hopes no one injured in 2017. And I love that thought. 
Forth is her maknae style. I laughed a lot when she shout "Alright" with Yuju (I remember that scence in Ice Cream shop, when Yuju team ate before Umji, SinB and Sowon arrivered). Umji's scared of raw chicken but she still washed it as Sowon said. Umji is really shy but she still do whatever her sisters said.
Fifth is her shyness. Umji isn't the most funny or outgoing in Gfriend. She is just a little baby who always shy in front of cameras. And I love that shyness. That makes her more like a little girl next door, who I want to protect as much as I can. (Her shyness makes me have mom/dad smile =))))) Especially in Weekly Idol and Running Man)
Sixth is her English. She has awesome pronunciation. The thing I love most is when she does Disney cover, her English and her voice are shining together. 

There are some of my reasons for having her as my bias. I love the other members too, but Umji is still my choice. All I want to do is protecting her and seeing how well our Umji is growing up. :u2:

No words can explain why I love Umji lol 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

i wasn't into kpop when gfriend debuted so sadly i wasn't with them from the very beginning. but i remember this one time when i was searching up dances on youtube and a mirrored version of Me Gustas Tu came up, and i'm hispanic so i was like "oh that's cool" so i clicked on the video and at first the dance seemed really hard but i thought the dance was really cool. i used to stay up all night and i would watch and rewatch the dance video to memorize it.

at first i wasn't really paying attention to the members. i was mainly looking for the type of movements their legs did, and then i landed on the girl with the white shorts... and i was like "oh honey, those are thigh goals for a korean girl" and i looked up at her face and i saw that she had a really bright smile and it made me want to smile.

i felt like her personality was touching my heart even though i didn't know anything about her

her cuteness just flowed out so smoothly (i'm the type of person who vibes off of people)

i felt like she was the realist person in the whole group and it made me really happy and that's when i started to get into her and watch videos involving her...

she makes me really happy

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app