Albatro

news
[Translation | XportsNews] (Exclusive) GFRIEND, Album Release Date Confirmed to be March 6th... Getting Ready for 5th Straight Success

5 posts in this topic

March 6th.jpg

[XportsNews Jjwonwon Reporter] Girlgroup GFRIEND has confirmed their comeback date.

According to an affiliate in the music industry, GFRIEND will release their newest album at noon of March 6th and will begin promoting then.

GFRIEND had previously attended 'The 6th Gaon Charts KPop Awards' on the 22nd, and have revealed for themselves, stating: "We are preparing for a new album, so I hope you will look forward to it." On that day, the members also showed off freshly changed visuals with newly dyed hairs, hinting for a possible comeback in the near future.

Due to the recent proposal from the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism on changes to the Music Charts, artists and producers whose comebacks are imminent have had concerns regarding their album release times. GFRIEND, also after a long discussion, have decided noon as their release time. They seem to be confident in their ability to dominate the real-time charts as well as their ability to line up songs in the charts, having been called titles such as 'Digital Music Bully' and 'Rising Digital Rookies'.

GFRIEND debuted in 2015, successfully promoting 4 songs in a row: 'Glass Bead', 'Me Gustas Tu', 'Rough', and 'Navillera'.

It was told that GFRIEND had once again completed yet another 'High Quality Product', succeeding their previous songs. Since the promotions will begin early March - when spring kicks off - GFRIEND is likely to emphasize their unique refreshing, innocent, and pure concept.

GFRIEND will promote their new song on music shows such as 'M Countdown' following the release of the new album.

won@xportsnews.com / Photo = XportsNews DB

Source: Naver TVEntertainment News Article 

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 9.34.50 PM.png

Comments: 

+ 671, - 99
Don't stress about having to succeed 5 times in a row, just be yourself as you promote~

+ 467, - 89
I'm so excited~

+ 430, - 86
I'm always rooting for you, GFRIEND

+ 373, - 78
GFRIEND's comeback, fighting!

+ 325, - 69
Whoa whoa really? Daebak

+ 95, - 12
Comeback at last T_T

+ 115, - 20
Hoping for great success in GFRIEND's new album! Fighting~

+ 82, - 9
Well just by looking at the hair colours, I feel like it will be a completely different concept

+ 96, - 14
Wot? GF is coming back?

+ 81, - 9
'Trustworthy artists' GFRIEND, let's have great success this time as well~!!!

Translated by Albatro

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

I completely agree with this comment : 

+ 671, - 99
Don't stress about having to succeed 5 times in a row, just be yourself as you promote~

:gfriend:

seeing all the supportive comments makes me even more excited! :) can't wait for the comeback

thanks!

Thanks!