meatgrind89

Comprehensive list of GFriend activities

58 posts in this topic

Just now, meatgrind89 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5iiZYR3AhsVm1JeUV0MHlZenc/view?usp=sharing

These past few months, I've been working on a database. The database consists of GFriend activities (performances, appearances, etc.).:SinB:

The GFriend Filmography in Wikipedia that contains their television appearances was deleted because of a valid reason.:yerin-1:

The database is now pinned on GFriend Reddit so buddies can browse their activities.:BeastToss-02:

I'm also using your site to collect some information.:BeastToss-32:

I'm also eventually updating the database.:BeastToss-29:

:sowon-wow: :BeastToss-22:

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

:BeastToss-02: Now I got A LOT more videos to catch up before their comeback! Thanks for the compilation!

2w3bbs8.jpg   15qt2r9.jpg

wow, thank you so much, now I can watch video that I haven't watch 

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

Sweet compilation, Buddy! :sowon-wow:

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Oh man good to see you here in GFS fellow redditor! :BeastToss-22:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

3 hours ago, meatgrind89 said:

These past few months, I've been working on a database. The database consists of GFriend activities (performances, appearances, etc.).:SinB:

The GFriend Filmography in Wikipedia that contains almost all of their television appearances was deleted because of a valid reason.:yerin-1:

The database is now pinned on GFriend Reddit so buddies can browse their activities.:BeastToss-02:

Bro...you are awesome! 

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

The GFriend Filmography in Wikipedia that contains almost all of their television appearances was deleted because of a valid reason.:yerin-1:

:sowonnice::u2::BeastToss-26::Yes:

hx1Y2G2.jpg BIncDZ3.jpg

여자친구 FIGHTING!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!! :u2:

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

www.gfsquad.com/forums///topic/1859-watch-all-gfriend-variety-shows-and-music-shows

The youtube inkigayo are not available in my country. So sed.

Here is the link of another list of all gfriend variety shows and music shows. I really hope more buddies can watch them.

Some of them are extremely hard to find. Such as all inkigayo stage (160724 where sinb dislocate her shoulders), most of the radios, Yerin's Secret Weapon, Eunha's Masked Singer Full cut; Siwon and Yuju Stardust MC...

The blue tabs are (in order):

1Important Notice; 2Members Info; 3 Gfriend MV; 4Collaboration/Feat MV; 5Single Episode Variety Shows; 6Multiple Episodes Variety Shows; 7Others; 8MC/Host; 9Live(Vapp and Meet&Greet); 10Large Stage/Award Ceremony; 11Other Stage; 12Radio; 13Music Shows; 14Music Shows Wins

https://goo.gl/U4uzBA

The date format in the link are: YYMMDD

4 minutes ago, enb0915 said:

The youtube inkigayo are not available in my country. So sed.

Here is the link of another list of all gfriend variety shows and music shows. I really hope more buddies can watch them.

Some of them are extremely hard to find. Such as all inkigayo stage (160724 where sinb dislocate her shoulders), most of the radios, Yerin's Secret Weapon, Eunha's Masked Singer Full cut; Siwon and Yuju Stardust MC...

The blue tabs are (in order):

1Important Notice; 2Members Info; 3 Gfriend MV; 4Collaboration/Feat MV; 5Single Episode Variety Shows; 6Multiple Episodes Variety Shows; 7Others; 8MC/Host; 9Live(Vapp and Meet&Greet); 10Large Stage/Award Ceremony; 11Other Stage; 12Radio; 13Music Shows; 14Music Shows Wins

https://goo.gl/U4uzBA

The date format in the link are: YYMMDD

Daebak!:sowon-wow: Thanks for sharing!:u2: It seems the content are all in Mandarin which makes it hard for non-speaking Mandarin buddies to understand. Will you give me a permission to use your content?:SinB:

Daebak!:sowon-wow: Thanks for sharing!:u2: It seems the content are all in Mandarin which makes it hard for non-speaking Mandarin buddies to understand. Will you give me a permission to use your content?:SinB:

Just realise the link of my original post cant be seen in the app. I have edited it. Btw the link is here
www.gfsquad.com/forums///topic/1859-watch-all-gfriend-variety-shows-and-music-shows

i wonder if someone has watched all these :BeastToss-23:

such a super list :sowon-wow:  thx for your effort

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

Here is the MV Bank Stardust for Rough. We've subbed the full 30min GFriend cut

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4sxcca_160203-kbs-music-bank-stardust-gfriend-cut-720p_fun

Thanks! Can't find it on GFSS YouTube channel. I usually updated the Drive spreadsheet file every week.

1 hour ago, meatgrind89 said:

Thanks! Can't find it on GFSS YouTube channel. I usually updated the Drive spreadsheet file every week.

No prob! Can't upload it on YouTube 'cause of copyright policies so Dailymotion is the other option. We also have on our DM channel the Umji cut of National Singing Festival and the Navillera MV Commentary (iirc)

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

That's amazing! I was hoping to do something like this too but never got around to it! Great job and keep up the good work Buddy!

:umjilove:

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Thank you for your hard work Buddies!:BeastToss-29:

EveryBuddy that works hard for GFriend are angels :BeastToss-18:

xDxD

Comprehensive list of GFriend activities (Version 18)

Updates

• Collected GFriend fancams on M! Countdown and Simply K-Pop and put in on Miscellaneous
  • Fixed Miscellaneous contents
  • Updated Pending Updates
  • Added GFriend VLive - List of posted GFriend videos on their VLive regular account

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5iiZYR3Ahsbjd0c3AxdUlHb3c/view?usp=sharing

I'm starting a "Part 2" of Comprehensive List of GFriend Activities.

This is more like a personal compilation to me.

I'm currently compiling all of GFriend's fancams from Official fancam users, Mera and -smile wA- are the only ones that I know.

If you know someone who is a Buddy that records GFriend performances from events with his/her own YouTube channel, please let me know, that would help a lot.

Please bear with my English skills, i'm still working on it also.