oppasinbstyle

art
REQ: Fanfic poster plseu

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i'm in the dire need of a poster for my fanfic. Unfortunately, I do not have the specific skill set needed to make one. *insertsadsinbmeme* :(:(:( 

So, im asking all the talented chingus to make me one in exchange for my unconditional thank you's & love.  :x

About the fanfic: Im currently writing it, I already have 10 chapters ready to publish. It is supposed to be a sinkook fanfic but Suga is the 2nd lead. Min Yoongi is my 2nd UB in bts and as i am going through the story, my fangirl heartseu is leaning towards yoongb. So, i'm not entirely sure what the ship will be (supposed to be sinkook). I guess itll come out when I read the viewers comments on who they preffer more. 

Title: The disastrous life of Hwang Eunbi

Subtitle: "I swear my life is a constantly shifting pendulum of good things and very bad things happening - Hwang Eunbi" 

Mood: Happy, pastel colors, comedic, positive vibe.... yall get the gist ;)

Pictures: You guys can choose whatever pictures you want but pls make sure my b.oppa looks fleek on it. 

(It would be better if there is a big picture of sinb in the middle posing, looking mad, while gfriend members and bts members are in the back, you know, implying that they are part of her disastrous life :DxD)

Anyways, I think that would be all. Oh and if you can drop some sinb icons real quick THAT WOULD BE HELLA GREAT. :D
Thanks guys! I hope I get a poster :<<<<< 

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

Is this a school theme? I can try making you a poster :3

I Edited this Signature 

untitled_1_by_rontaku-da8ghl3.jpg  untitled_4_by_rontaku-da8gr9m.jpg

^ Yes it is :DDDDDD

Btw, idk how to quote someone here, if you can tell me that would make my life so much easier :c

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

7 minutes ago, oppasinbstyle said:

^ Yes it is :DDDDDD

Btw, idk how to quote someone here, if you can tell me that would make my life so much easier :c

EsSl5Tr.png

click this button! :D

unless you're on mobile, then i'm not sure if it's any different, but thats for desktop! :D 

edit: also good luck on your fanfic! are you gonna post it on here? i'll be sure to read it! :D 

Edited by sowonnie

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

Just now, sowonnie said:

EsSl5Tr.png

click this button! :D

unless you're on mobile, then i'm not sure if it's any different, but thats for desktop! :D 

Ooooooooo right right, thanks ;)

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

1 hour ago, oppasinbstyle said:

Hi guys, i'm in the dire need of a poster for my fanfic. Unfortunately, I do not have the specific skill set needed to make one. *insertsadsinbmeme* :(:(:( 

So, im asking all the talented chingus to make me one in exchange for my unconditional thank you's & love.  :x

About the fanfic: Im currently writing it, I already have 10 chapters ready to publish. It is supposed to be a sinkook fanfic but Suga is the 2nd lead. Min Yoongi is my 2nd UB in bts and as i am going through the story, my fangirl heartseu is leaning towards yoongb. So, i'm not entirely sure what the ship will be (supposed to be sinkook). I guess itll come out when I read the viewers comments on who they preffer more. 

Title: The disastrous life of Hwang Eunbi

Subtitle: "I swear my life is a constantly shifting pendulum of good things and very bad things happening - Hwang Eunbi" 

Mood: Happy, pastel colors, comedic, positive vibe.... yall get the gist ;)

Pictures: You guys can choose whatever pictures you want but pls make sure my b.oppa looks fleek on it. 

(It would be better if there is a big picture of sinb in the middle posing, looking mad, while gfriend members and bts members are in the back, you know, implying that they are part of her disastrous life :DxD)

Anyways, I think that would be all. Oh and if you can drop some sinb icons real quick THAT WOULD BE HELLA GREAT. :D
Thanks guys! I hope I get a poster :<<<<< 

Here what my power can only do >_< hope you like it

123 by RONtaku

I Edited this Signature 

I have to search who is Yoongi LOL not a BTS fan >_<

I Edited this Signature 

13 hours ago, BuddyRon said:

Here what my power can only do >_< hope you like it

123 by RONtaku

BUDDY RON THANK U SO MUCH!!! I CAN FINALLY POST MY SINKOOK FANFIC! 

If you need anything, let me know ^^

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan