Pandabi

Is the Next Comeback "Umji's Era"?

12 posts in this topic

Sooo I'm pretty sure that everyone has seen Gfriend's new hairstyles, but if not, here:

712ed180761176181d5968d42bb1fa6b.jpg

I would say that Umji, SinB, and Yerin have the most dramatic change for this comeback (I wouldn't say Sowon because we've seen her with red hair), but SinB and Yerin have already had their time to shine. Do you think this is finally Umji's era? (Will she have more than two lines???) If so, do you think she will have a different portrayal of herself (like instead of being the cute maknae she'll be the bad ass of the group)? 

With the colour changes to her hair, it could be her era this coming comeback! Hopefully Sauce would give her more spotlight and let her be more recognised!

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

yes please UMJI's Era please :worship::u2:

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

might be, but we cant be too sure xD

I think Umji is :

- a "secret weapon" in GFriend musically ( with her soft-tender-cute voice which magically quite contrasting with powerful- more heavier tone Yuju's voice)

I think SouMu realize this fully from the start, and slowly begin to exploit this "secret weapon", like putting Umji's line on bridge with clear intention to highlighting it (for example: LOL ) or on the right spot (ex: ice cream line in Gone with The Wind); or on the right song (the way :x ). I wonder how SouMu can levelling up this kind of "secret weapon" exploit xD Ballads-B side? Slow R n B piece? Give her a harmonization with Yuju on super good song chorus? :x

- on charge of purity image/ smart image and being spokeperson in foreign country xD oh, and on charge for being courteous between their savage unnies xD

This traits are soft traits and hard to spotted unless you're a Buddy ^_^ and quite hard to exploit too

Edited by simply_yuju

I have the feeling we will get a rapping part for Sowon. Hopefully long enough. Red hair in anime always mean a fighter. A strong one. I will guess that Sowon will be a strong member in their comeback aand I believe she will finally show us she is not just a great leader but also she will be as important as the others in a song. Pls SouMu [emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

Hoping for more lines on their new album ^^

Umji will shine forever <3

6rf12ho.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

On 2/15/2017 at 2:26 AM, UmB리버블~ (Haechi) said:

Hoping for more lines on their new album ^^

Umji will shine forever <3

6rf12ho.gif

this gif is so cute

Spoiler

you should post it on the gif thread

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Hopefully! Umji deserves all the spotlight she can get <3

After what happened with the Netizens last year, it's about time that she gets some spotlight! ^_^

In my opinion, this is definitely Umji's prettiest era. I mean, dannnnng she looks good in this pic:

A7Xb5Kb.jpg

Seems like it now

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Umji just Tang Tang Tang people's hearts this comeback ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

On 2/14/2017 at 0:14 AM, simply_yuju said:

might be, but we cant be too sure xD

I think Umji is :

- a "secret weapon" in GFriend musically ( with her soft-tender-cute voice which magically quite contrasting with powerful- more heavier tone Yuju's voice)

I think SouMu realize this fully from the start, and slowly begin to exploit this "secret weapon", like putting Umji's line on bridge with clear intention to highlighting it (for example: LOL ) or on the right spot (ex: ice cream line in Gone with The Wind); or on the right song (the way :x ). I wonder how SouMu can levelling up this kind of "secret weapon" exploit xD Ballads-B side? Slow R n B piece? Give her a harmonization with Yuju on super good song chorus? :x

- on charge of purity image/ smart image and being spokeperson in foreign country xD oh, and on charge for being courteous between their savage unnies xD

This traits are soft traits and hard to spotted unless you're a Buddy ^_^ and quite hard to exploit too

Did you say musically ....... !

Image result for gfriend sinb gif

resize output image