Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Albatro

article
[Translation | Star News] GFRIEND, Yet Another Milestone..'Rough' Surpasses 100 Million Streaming

5 posts in this topic

[Star News Kim Mi-Hwa Reporter] 

2017020309012188918_1_99_20170203090908.
/Photo credits = Source Music

Girlgroup GFRIEND has surpassed yet another milestone.

According to Source Music on February 3rd, 'Rough', released in January 2016 as the title song of GFRIEND's 3rd Mini Album, surpassed 100 million streaming counts as of the 4th week of January, according to Gaon charts. This is even more impressive considering that only a year has passed since the album's release.

Previously in August 2016, GFRIEND had surpassed 100 million streaming counts with 'Me Gustas Tu'. They further polished their incredible résumé with yet another 100 million streaming counts with 'Rough' this year.

With this feat, GFRIEND achieved 'Double 100 Million Streaming' with 'Me Gustas Tu' and 'Rough', proving themselves as the undisputed top girlgroup. 

GFRIEND also own a grand accomplishment in that they were able to popularize 4 of their songs, starting from their debut song 'Glass Bead'. They have continued to show unrivaled strengths in the music charts, spreading their name as the 'Charts Homeowners'.

At the time of release, 'Rough' set impressive records such as: music charts 'Perfect All Kill', maintaining 1st place on Korea's biggest music chart Melon for 416 hours, and 15 music show trophies. In response to these achievements, 'Rough' even got a nickname called 'Run Through Charts', further manifesting the popularity of the song.

As shown above, GFRIEND is monopolizing keywords such as 'The First' and 'The Most' in the music industry, rewriting the history of girlgroups. We now anticipate for the records to be set by GFRIEND in the future.

Source: Naver TVEntertainment News Article

Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 2.02.54 PM.png

Comments: 

+652, -24
'Me Gustas Tu' and 'Rough', looks like those two songs have surpassed 100 million streaming counts.. That's really impressive

+504, -17
GFRIEND
♡♡♡ Amazing work♡♡♡ Congrats on 100 million streaming and let's walk only on flowery roads in 2017 as well

+469, -19
Congratulations GFRIEND
❤❤

+442, -18
As a Buddy, I'm so happy that GodFRIEND accomplished 100 million streams~~
♡♡ Yeochinnies, I'll be looking forward to your upcoming comeback promotions as well~~♡♡

+411, -15
Hope that they can be loved for a long long time in the future with great songs~

+228, -7
Listening to the song again, it's still a masterpiece with that fading, vague memories vibe to it

+217, -7
'Rough' is a good song, mhm

+211, -5
I'm so excited for the next album !!!

+205, -7
GFRIEND, congrats, love you, wuv u

+188, -5
Yeochinnies, let's keep walking only on flowery roads ^^

Translated by Albatro

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

GODFRIEND :support::gfriend:

Thank you Alba for the translations! :Sowon:

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

22 minutes ago, Albatro said:

+188, -5
Yeochinnies, let's keep walking only on flowery roads ^^

Translated by Albatro

I love this comment . YEAY ! Let's walk only on flowery road in 2017 :x

ps: thank you for the trans