sowonnie

Post your Gfriend collection here!

89 posts in this topic

Woah every signed album. A fan's dream :x

1

             M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

                                   Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Stale Cupcake said:

Update

tumblr_odkfj110Bf1tml3vzo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_odkfj110Bf1tml3vzo2_1280.jpgtumblr_odkfj110Bf1tml3vzo1_1280.jpg

Perfect collection, Buddy! :worship:

3

 

SigYj.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stale Cupcake you have an amazing collection! I'm so jealous!

1

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the beach towel that I got at KCON LA this year!

nSBLZJm.jpgYcXklKl.jpg

4

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jkyc said:

Here's the beach towel that I got at KCON LA this year!

nSBLZJm.jpgYcXklKl.jpg

Oh it's the snowflake poster.

1

             M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

                                   Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ASquirtle The towel is wayyy bigger than the poster though.

1

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow all the collections here. cant wait to show mine off after my signed LOL album comes in :support:

0

sowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gifSowon%20aegyo_zpsexjj1ly2.gif
Sowon: Hello MAMA. Hello Hong Kong. We are GFRIEND.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16 September 2016 at 9:51 AM, Stale Cupcake said:

Update

tumblr_odkfj110Bf1tml3vzo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_odkfj110Bf1tml3vzo2_1280.jpgtumblr_odkfj110Bf1tml3vzo1_1280.jpg

Omg this collections

please have my salute!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jkyc said:

Here's the beach towel that I got at KCON LA this year!

 

I.am.so.jelly

yeQiqmW.gif

1

COsDBpd.gifAR5jPd6.gif

credit to ASquirtle and KingofKpop :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My LOL albums arrived today!! I won some cards from MWave too so I'm happy about that :sowonnice:

Here is my collection as of today

tumblr_odny7fzSjj1r14n2qo1_1280.png

The only member I don't have a photocard for now is Umji...I hope I can get her next time ;;

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yerinsmile said:

My LOL albums arrived today!! I won some cards from MWave too so I'm happy about that :sowonnice:

Here is my collection as of today

 

The only member I don't have a photocard for now is Umji...I hope I can get her next time ;;

:sowon-wow:What a collection! 

1

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, yerinsmile said:

My LOL albums arrived today!! I won some cards from MWave too so I'm happy about that :sowonnice:

Here is my collection as of today

tumblr_odny7fzSjj1r14n2qo1_1280.png

The only member I don't have a photocard for now is Umji...I hope I can get her next time ;;

So many mwave Polaroids :sowon-wow:

0

sowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gifSowon%20aegyo_zpsexjj1ly2.gif
Sowon: Hello MAMA. Hello Hong Kong. We are GFRIEND.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing this thread as a relatively new Gfriend fan shows how much work I have to do. Luckily I have a job to fund all the purchases I am going to be making haha. Where does one get signed albums as an international fan in the US. Is ebay my only way?

0

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 9yorgos said:

Seeing this thread as a relatively new Gfriend fan shows how much work I have to do. Luckily I have a job to fund all the purchases I am going to be making haha. Where does one get signed albums as an international fan in the US. Is ebay my only way?

Probably preowned copies off ebay and stuff would be your best bet, I think

However, when there are new comebacks, you can preorder/purchase signed copies of the new album on different websites, such as yesasia and other sites like that. Buddies will probably post where to buy them next comeback (so you can start saving up for that :D )

Personally, I got my signed copy of Snowflake from YesAsia :D 

1

3WYcA46.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sowonnie said:

Probably preowned copies off ebay and stuff would be your best bet, I think

However, when there are new comebacks, you can preorder/purchase signed copies of the new album on different websites, such as yesasia and other sites like that. Buddies will probably post where to buy them next comeback (so you can start saving up for that :D )

Personally, I got my signed copy of Snowflake from YesAsia :D 

Alright thanks! I'm currently getting LOL signed off ebay and the rest of the albums unsigned cause I dont have the money for the rest. But ill definitely save up for next comeback. My collection is gonna be lacking of signatures :(

1

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 9yorgos said:

Alright thanks! I'm currently getting LOL signed off ebay and the rest of the albums unsigned cause I dont have the money for the rest. But ill definitely save up for next comeback. My collection is gonna be lacking of signatures :(

Looking forward to your collection, Buddy! xD

1

 

SigYj.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL signed album on the way ill be posting here shortly :eunhaadore:

1

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5X8n9hS.jpg

My LOL albums finally arrived!

5

             M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

                                   Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ASquirtle said:

5X8n9hS.jpg

My LOL albums finally arrived!

i cant tell the signatures apart haha. I think i only can see umjis but i dont know if im right.

0

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my MWave signed LOL albums!

mxOiI3B.jpg

I'm very happy with the content!

  • Yuju, Umji, Sowon & Yerin photocards
  • Yuju & Sowon letters
  • Extra MWave group photocard
  • Sowon paper doll x 2

 

4

Yob5OGO.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting my signed Snowflake and unsigned version of the others soon~ As well as Gfriend's Where R U Going and Season Greetings

a.jpeg

3

xRJdKMr.gif

3.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got some more goods to add to the collection today! So happy :yerin-love:

HzehfBk.jpg

1

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so jealous of you guys!! :D:D

i need that dvd asap

1

3WYcA46.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want that for xmas and a Kang Gary baseball cap.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now