Haechi해치

interview
[DAZED MAGAZINE] "We Realized Again.    None of the six members should be left out" - GFRIEND

10 posts in this topic

"We Realized Again.    None of the six members should
be left out" - GFRIEND
Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Umji. GFRIEND Found Dazed Again After 1 Year

Source: http://kr.dazeddigital.com/2017/01/31/다시-깨달았다-우리는-여섯-명-중-한-명이라도-빠지면/

%EC%97%AC%EC%9E%90%EC%B9%9C%EA%B5%AC14.j

Sowon's full outfit by Kye, SinB's full outfit by Munsoo Kwon, Yuju's Outfit Velvet material pleated dress by Rocket X Lunch
Text Ruby Kim
Fashion Bebe Kim
Photography Yeong Jun Kim

%EC%97%AC%EC%9E%90%EC%B9%9C%EA%B5%AC3.jp

Eunha's full outfit by Fleamadonna, Yerin's Outfit Ruffle detail stripe shirt by Mag & Logan, Salon De Yohn, Umji's shirt by Amberjack, Skirt by Recto

It's the second time meeting since last year. You established  yourselves as a prominent group. How do you feel about your 2nd debut anniversary ?
UMJI: Earlier while we are inside our car I told to the members that I didn't realize that it's 2 years already. It seems like time flies fast that last year seems like a couple of days ago.
SOWON: In 2015 we did our debut and ran blindly, 2016 was the time when we were able to grow one step further. We want to show you that we will work hard this year in 2017 like we did last year.
YERIN: I'm so happy about receiving everyone's big love.
SINB: I felt so weird on greeted by Juniors when we are going to broadcast stations. It's a strange feeling.
EUNHA: Right. It's fascinating.
YUJU: We were always the maknaes (youngest)... So puzzled.

You went to Taiwan last week. Your popularity isn't it great?

SOWON: We were invited in Taiwan's 'Superstar Red and White Entertainment Awards' ceremony.  In some way, it's our first appearance in a Taiwan entertaiment program, I'm surprised that many people welcome us than I expected.
YERIN: We prepared a simple greeting in Chinese language, I was struggling a lot to memorize it, I was really touched by the Chinese fans that are singing along with Korean lyrics.
EUNHA: We are not really starting overseas activities yet, thank you for the fans who know and love us.

This year all the members turned into adults. Congratulations.

YERIN: Ohyu, I'm getting old (laughs). Still my mental age is a high school student.
SOWON: As Yerin said, she's getting older, all the members are still playful and innocent. However, there seems to be a bit of maturity. 

Is there something you want to do together s a celebration on being an adult
UMJI: At a fine day, I want to have 'Chimaek' (Chicken+beer) with the members at Han River.
SINB: I want to go at the Sauna. Now we can be at the Sauna in the middle of the night without our guardians. (laughs)
SOWON: Watch late-night movies, I want to get a driving license and travel together in a car.
YUJU: I would like to share a sincere conversation while drinking beer with our choreographers who taught me so hard since my debut.
SOWON: Me too! Since I'm the 1st minor I felt so sorry on sharing Yulmu Tea and Rice wine with the teachers in the practice room.

I was worried about Umji's leg injury. Are you all right?
UMJI: It is now fully recovered. I am sorry for the  people who are worried about it. I worked hard during the treatment.
SOWON: Thanks to Umji for recovering on it. In one month her absence was really big. I realized this opportunity once more. None of the six members of GFRIEND shouldn't be left out!
YUJU: As soon as Umji back,it is so good that the team become lively.

I heard that you're busy preparing on your new album nowadays, Is your preparation going well?
SOWON: I can't tell you yet, but we are really preparing for it.  I don't know if what color will comeout on album this time will be.However, I guess there will always a GFRIEND vibe on it. We hope you wait and believe.

After the 'School Trilogy' The public is expecting a lot of new things on GFRIEND. Do you have a transformation that you want to try out from your company's plans?
YERIN: Somewhat dreamy like concept!
SOWON: Girl Crush
UMJI & SINB: Something different visually! I want to try dyeing and color lenses.
YUJU & EUNHA:  I want to try something colorful in my make-up or costume.

If you do a unit activity, who is the member you want to match?
SOWON: Personally Umji, Eunha, Yerin vs SinB, Yuju, Me. I think it will be fun if we are divided like this. Divided into Cute team and Girl Crush team.
SINB: I agree. Yerin unnie, Eunha unnie, umji, a good trio. Hoping to see an Orange Caramel cute concept unit.
YUJU: Umji and SinB Seems like the maknaes will go well.
EUNHA: I want to try with Yerin unnie. When we play together there's a bit similar code. It's a way of making your body or face look fierce. (laughs)

If you are given to take a break for a month is there anything you want to do first?
SOWON: In one month.... It seems so long. When I'm busy I'm eager to rest but when I rest I felt so ashamed. Even if I watch TV, I think I should be on that stage and I was like 'Why are you here?', A month is too long and it seems appropriate to take a week off. (laughs)
YERIN: Really? I'm really happy to have a break time! I want to go on a trip even if it is not far away. 
EUNHA: Me too! I want to visit some famous places in our country rather than abroad.
YUJU: It's a dream like story! I want tomeet my close friends who I have not seen for a long time. I want to talk cheerfully.
SINB: I want to rest at home. I do not really want to do anything. I just want to spend some time with my friends in the neighborhood or shopping with my mom and dad.
UMJI: Last time I had a break for about a month when my leg was injured. It was really boring. It would have been just in hospital and in house. Now that my legs are up, I want to go on a Hong Kong trip with my sister.

While I'm doing the interview it feels like the members have different personalities. By chance, Do you have any usual way of speaking?
SOWON & YERIN: Umji really says 'Now' a lot. (laughs)
UMJI: I acknowledge it. (laughs) These days, my unnies keep making fun of me. SinB tends to speak quickly. Has many hand gestures.
SINB: I think about it. It seems I'm saying 'little'.
YERIN: Sowon unnie says 'So Funny' a lot
YUJU & EUNHA: We don't have much. I think I'm just using a lot of monologues. I give a lot of 'Heh' sound when playing around with the members.

Anything that's hit these days?
SOWON: The drama ! I didn't watch until  episode 7 now.
YERIN: I'm stuck together with my doll Jibang these days. So cute. Originally, I don't have a lovely feeling when I see dolls but when I saw Jibang I'm really happy. There is a smile on my lips. 
SINB: I'm interested in interior decorations. These days, I'm going to decorate my room,..
UMJI: Diet!
EUNHA: Cookie Run game!
YUJU: Youtube videos! Looking for dancing videos.

Someone who wants GFRIEND to be their girlfriend? Say your ideal type.
YERIN: Kind person!
SOWON: From debut I picked Park Hae Jin sunbaenim all the way. Recently I changed to Hong Jong-Hyun ssi. (laughs)
YUJU: These days Nam Joo-hyuk ssi is really cool. In the drama  Jung Joon-hyung's role is really my style.
UMJI: Jeremy Sumpter who appear in movie ! His eyes are sad and I feel so fluttered. 
SINB: I'm attracted on guys with good voice. I prefer hard working person.
EUNHA: Actually, I prefer a person who likes methe way I am.

What a mature answer! For the ending, what are the goals of GFRIEND in 2017?
SOWON:  I want to show you more of our hidden selves through various channels such as Music programs as well as entertainment programs, radio etc.
YERIN: Entering the charts and reaching the 1st spot!
UMJI & EUNHA: We received lots of love in the past 2 years. Hoping that GFRIEND will receive more love this year and hoping that it will become good a year to be active.
SINB: I want to give as much as I receive. Last year, I was worried about my fans with these and other things. I would like to meet fans often this year.
YUJU: I want to stand on stage with new mind every time without losing tension. I want to be a GFRIEND who does not hesitate without losing our intention.

Hair Il Joong Lee, So Hee Jo Makeup Bu Sung Kim, Hey Min Joh

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

:u2:

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

8 hours ago, Haechi 해치 said:

YERIN: I'm stuck together with my doll Jibang these days. So cute. Originally, I don't have a lovely feeling when I see dolls but when I saw Jibang I'm really happy. There is a smile on my lips. 
UMJI: Diet!
EUNHA: Cookie Run game!
YUJU: Youtube videos! Looking for dancing videos.

Yerin and her Jibangs lol, she must have so many now xD forget about the ducks, now it's all about the jibang doll

umji, we noticed.

eunha is still spending all her money on the phone games xD

yuju is becoming better and better at dancing, she always wants to improve, and with that answer she is proving me right :) 

thank you for the trans. I liked the interview.

10 hours ago, Haechi 해치 said:

After the 'School Trilogy' The public is expecting a lot of new things on GFRIEND. Do you have a transformation that you want to try out from your company's plans?
YERIN: Somewhat dreamy like concept!
SOWON: Girl Crush
UMJI & SINB: Something different visually! I want to try dyeing and color lenses.
YUJU & EUNHA:  I want to try something colorful in my make-up or costume.

THIS !!!!  Im expecting the members to have colorful hairstyle. HAHA:BeastToss-11:

Well , I think i will go with our leader concept. GIRL CRUSH <3

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

THIS !!!!  Im expecting the members to have colorful hairstyle. HAHA:BeastToss-11:

Well , I think i will go with our leader concept. GIRL CRUSH

Sowon's never ending love for Girl Crush concept lol

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

16 hours ago, Haechi 해치 said:

If you do a unit activity, who is the member you want to match?
SOWON: Personally Umji, Eunha, Yerin vs SinB, Yuju, Me. I think it will be fun if we are divided like this. Divided into Cute team and Girl Crush team.

Oh no, Yuju gonna tore in between the Tom & Jerry if that's happened. LOL. Or she's still in her own world. LMAO. Aww..cute team gonna be so cute! 

Daebak! I just realize they answered it according to their pictures. :yerin-love:

Sinb totally looks like the oppa in that picture.:sinb-badass:

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

Sowon , SinB and Yuju would be a great unit . Main line haha

:umji:

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

I know umji is cute AF..but i'm pretty sure she can pull off a Girl Crush concept..

Sent from my C5303 using GFSquad.com mobile app

hx1Y2G2.jpg BIncDZ3.jpg

여자친구 FIGHTING!!!!!!!